[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: what do you really want.jpg (66KB, 548x308px) Image search: [Google]
what do you really want.jpg
66KB, 548x308px
About that guy I used to hate and now am harbouring a stupid crush on him:

I can't sleep. It's 4 AM and I just woke up out of nowhere and can't get back to sleep because I keep thinking about him.

I saw him in class yesterday, I even passed him a couple of times before then in the library, but he barely even noticed me. In fact, it was like he was just straight up ignoring me. He didn't look at me or anything, and now I feel stupid for not saying anything to him or making more of a move on him. The night before he'd sent me a little 'xx' to say goodnight, and I wasn't sure what it meant, but I just left it at that, and then this happened.

Is he just shy or playing it cool? Or is he really making it clear he's not into me?

I'm so fucking nervous to say anything to him so today I'm taking baby steps and just giving him a compliment, then asking him an open ended question, and making eye contact with him to see how it goes.
>>
Just fuckin tell him you like to ask him out on a date Jesus Christ stop being such a baby.
>>
>>18144452
Context for people who weren't in my last thread and are willing to help me out:

>guy I used to hate and used to hate me
>sit across from him in Modern History class
>started catching him looking at me
>avoided eye contact when I looked
>talked to me more often
>instead of arguments it's just banter
>been messaging him a lot over messenger
>talked to him until midnight last week
>offers for me to hang out with him during break if I ever want to
>In person I'm awkward af and can't approach him w/o feeling like he'll ridicule me
>tell him I feel weird talking to a guy I used to hate and who used to hate me
>"People's feelings change."

After all these conversations with him online, we end up just totally ignoring each other in person. Is it just the awkwardness of our conversations coming face to face?
I'm hoping things will warm up if I just approach him and put my anxieties aside, and try to stay friendly and show him that I'm starting to like him more.

Honestly I just want to hang out with him. Even if he doesn't like me back in that way, if he's got a thing for some other girl or something, I'd still be down with getting to know him.
>>
>>18144465
Easier said than done. I'd rather build up trust and friendship with him before going out with him with the expectation of us becoming an item. It just works better that way, especially if I'm overthinking his behaviour to be hints as to him liking me.
>>
>>18144478

Stop lying to yourself you want him to yourself the jealousy would kill you if he were to get together with another girl.
>>
>>18144509
I am a very jealous person but I also would rather see him get with somebody who he ACTUALLY has eyes for.

But you're right. It wouldn't kill me, but I would definitely feel a sense of frustration that I would never know what it's like to be on the receiving end of his attention or affection.
>>
>>18144478

I've been reading your thread and in all honesty, it sounds like he's playing with you a bit. The fact he mentioned being interested in another girl to you - although this can sometimes be used to provoke interest, it almost seemed like he was telling you to make it clear that he wasn't interested.

I know that sounds harsh and obviously I only got a tiny bit of the story so I could be waaaaay off. He just didnt seem that involved or interested from the conversations you posted.
>>
>>18144520

That's why I'm telling you to ask him out on a date or something before another girl snatches him up. Just ask him if he wants to see a movie or concert with you or something.
>>
>>18144533
No, dude, it's not harsh, it's exactly the other half of this whole situation that is in the back of my mind, and you're right. Sometimes it feels like he couldn't give a shit, and maybe he doesn't think about me like I do, and I honestly just want to know if this is the case before I end up wasting my energy crushing on him so hard like this, and staying up at crazy hours thinking about him.
But I don't want to break it to him so that it feels awkward. He did offer to hang out in breaks and talk, so I might take him up on it at some point. He said 'if I wanted to talk about these things with him'. I felt like I just blew it over the weekend by trying to hard to communicate. But I don't want to scare myself too much that I end up never saying anything at all.
So baby steps, compliments and eye contact today, who knows, maybe it'll help me muster up enough confidence to flat out ask him to hang out with me.

>>18144536
I plan to as soon as exams are over.
>>
>>18144556

It's great you're being open to the other option and I'm sorry to be the one to bring it up. I really hope it works out for you either way because you can tell by reading your thread how interested you are in him.

Perhaps you could just to balls deep and ask him out? I know it's terrifying but it would give you an answer and save you a lot of time in the event that he is just stringing you along or isn't interested.

If he's playing games with you then it's likely he'll use every opportunity you give him to feed you a bit of reassurance and keep you interested, before pulling away again and acting cold. By being confident and asking him outright, you'll get your answer :)
>>
>>18144556

>i plan to

Good. But don't let it sound like a simple hookup, unless that's the only thing you want. If you give it up easy he probably won't think of you more than an easy lay.
>>
>>18144578
Lmao that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid by just asking him out. I don't find it easy to get in bed with somebody.
>>
>>18144596

Yeah it might sound a bit trashy and desperate if he thinks you only out for a hook up.
>>
>>18144484
>I'd rather build up trust and friendship with him before going out with him with the expectation of us becoming an item.
WTF is this troll?

Seriously, girl... who imbued you with the idea that just because you date him etc. right away then you're going to be treated as an item.

>implying he won't treat me as an item if we become friends before
If you make friends, he'll become aware of your flaws and issues way before he starts considering fucking you.

WTH have people forgot what seduction is about?

You have to follow the fucking steps:
Step 1 - You create a physical bond
Step 2 - If (AND ONLY IF) another type of bond is developed in the meantime, then you end up together

By trying step 2 before step 1, you risk everything. Instead, if you try step 1 first, at least you get something.
>>
>>18144771
>who imbued you with the idea that just because you date him etc. right away then you're going to be treated as an item
I said the expectation of US becoming an item
Meaning others seeing us as in a relationship.
it's a small town, gossip is ripe within our school.
I'm not saying I won't go out with him somewhere but calling it 'a date' changes the context to which we hang out. If I offer him to see a movie with me, or say "Hey, do you live in town? We should chill some time" it'll take away the connotation that I'm expecting sex, or anything like that at all.

Also, I wasn't aware there were 'steps'? I don't want him to consider fucking me unless he likes me as a person. I'm not looking for a fuckbuddy.
>at least you get something
yeah, a fuck that meant nothing? No thanks.
You are so backwards. You think all I want from this guy is his dick. Your advice tries to shill me as an 'easy lay', which I've expressed I don't want to become. I'm not desperate to get laid, I'm not a sexually frustrated person. I just want a bond of some sort. If (AND ONLY IF) something between us is sparked, and I end up feeling like I can trust this guy, or feel love for him, then I will be willing to have sex with him. My expectations for myself aren't that low.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.