[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I eat girl out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mcdick.png (464KB, 538x329px) Image search: [Google]
mcdick.png
464KB, 538x329px
How do I eat girl out /adv/?
A few weeks ago I posted on here asking for advice on how to ask my gal friend for a fwb gay experience and i took your advice and it wasn't really hard to ask her because we've always had some sexual tension and shes single now. But now I need help again. So obviously all signs point to go now, but the only problem is I've never been with another girl before and i'm very awkward and don't wanna mess it up. I know to go for the clit and all that but idk i'm freaking out cause i didn't think i'd get this far!!! I don't really want it to be about my pleasure I just want to please her. So /adv/ how do I eat a girl out?? any tips, tricks, etc would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18144255
Obviously every woman is different and responds differently, so there's no ultimate trick or any shit like that.
Start by doing what you personally like to do or what comes up. Don't rush it. Make it a bit teasing. Figure out how she responds to it, then from there focus on what she likes best.

Focusing on the clit might not be such a good idea, depending on her tastes. Most of my partners (and myself) prefer a lot of focus on other parts of the labia beforehand. It's actually a great way to test the waters: focus on teasing / gently biting / caressing the majora labia and inner thighs, watch her reactions, build up the tension and then move on to more intimate parts.

In the end, pleasing her is all about taking notes of her reactions and feedback. So nobody here will give you a perfect recipe for orgasm, but if you pay attention to her you'll manage.
>>
>>18144291
Thank you this is very helpful ! I just worded it kinda funny I really meant that i know where it is and not to completely ignore it, but it makes lots of sense now
>>
Some advice from the time I got head: never use too little pressure. Clit feels good but it's not always as sensitive as you would think.

But maybe he was just doing it wrong for me.
>>
>>18144255
BUMPING 4 MORE ADVICE
>>
>>18144346
IF I CAN GET PERSONAL FOR A SECOND

I really fucking like it when a girl goes just wild cause she likes my body so fucking much, you know.
Just a personal point of view OP, but if you were about to eat me out I'd tell you to be passionate about it.
Showing that your partners body drives you wild is a huge turn on in my book.

I guess it relates to what you're saying. You want it to be about her? If she's a decent human being, she also wants you to enjoy it. So be sure to show her how much you enjoy her.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.