[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using an employee discount before actually starting work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: coffee-shop-1081713_960_720.jpg (240KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-shop-1081713_960_720.jpg
240KB, 960x639px
I just got hired at this nice little coffee shop. They seem super chill as long as you put in the work (which I'm willing too).

They have two locations in my city. Basically I was going to go to the other location that I wasn't hired at and use my employee discount to try a few items just so I know what to recommend when I start working. The discount is 25% so its significant.

The only problem is I haven't actually been trained or started yet. That happens this week. Do you think its inappropriate to immediately use my discount? All of my paperwork and everything is setup so I can prove im an employee and its in the name of being familiar with the food.
>>
>>18144228
Nah, I don't think anyone cates
>>
>>18144235
That's what I was thinking too but it's a small business and the owners sometimes come in to work. I think it may look bad if they don't even know me yet and I'm already using my discount for food.
>>
>>18144228
If you have an employee number (or whatever they use to issue the discount) then you're eligible for the discount, basically.
>>
>>18144241
You're a girl aren't you? Just pay for the food if it bothers you that much, this is a very idiotic problem
>>
>apply for job at pizza hut
>absolutely love pizza hut
>go to interview
>get hired on
>give me a start date
>mention benefits including pizza discount
>order a pizza on my way out w/ discount
>never show up for first day

hahahahahahahaha

got a different job offer right after and took it instead.
>>
Just explain why you did it, they'll be pleased
>>
Just ask them.

Christ.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.