[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to clubs alone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
I'm somewhat a normalfag/autist. I can act normal/social but it takes a lot of effort out of me because i'm normally introverted. I don't have any friends to go out to places with, anyone have advice on going out to clubs alone?
>>
>>18144049
Why the fuck would you want to? Clubs are shit and going with friends is the only thing that makes it tolerable.
>>
>>18144056
So much this. Unless you're some social butterfly who wouldn't mind interrupting others to include yourself in and entertain people.
>>
if its a packed venue literally nobody gives a shit that youre alone or even knows. i started going out solo a few years ago and ive had some of the best nights and pulled some of the best girls from it. im at a level now where i can go out alone sober and confidently interact with strangers, make new friends and have a fun time.

its just a matter of doing it over and over again and desensitizing yourself to the idea that youre doing something strange. its actually a really liberating feeling to know youre not dependent on other people to go out and enjoy doing things you want to do. dont get me wrong, i still like hanging out with friends, but occasionally i will flake on them on purpose to do a solo night
>>
>>18144049
Yeah just don't go to those places, it's not for introverts.

Also, aren't normalfag and autist antonyms?
>>
>>18144049
I've gone clubbing alone a few times.

I'm a socially extroverted person with a lot of acquaintances. And this is a must for going clubbing alone.

At any given saturday I would most likely know a bunch of people who are going clubbing.

So at any given saturday when I was bored I would venture out there for myself and whattya know, I'd bump into one person I know whos out with a group. I'd latch on to that group, partying with them and having fun with them. When the fun started to dwindle I'd leave them and whattya know, i'd bump into another person. I could probably do this around 3-4 times during the night always spending time with people who are at their peak of the night. Going from party bubble to party bubble.

sadly though I developed schizophrenia as a consequence of heavy psychedelic usage, so I've become kind of a loner and introverted, so I can't do it anymore. Haven't talked to anyone in nearly a year now.. I can't take it, but wth

that's how you go clubbing alone

I could also be alone with myself most likely on a microdose of lsd, which made me good at talking to strangers.

I'd usually know the doorman, the bartender and a few people on the dance floor.. It was really good times, and I got a bunch of good flashbacks writing this, so thank you
>>
I have gone out clubbing alone before, but with a different approach to >>18144091 because I don't do drugs, but I have a lot less success.
I would normally hang out in the outside smoking areas and talk to people there, pretending that I had been inside but some out to look for my friends. Usual smoking area chat, if the person I'm talking to seems open to me hanging around I would then say that my friends had pissed off, and I would latch on to them for a bit, going into the club. You can't do this in the same club more than once a moth though, in case people notice you don't actually have any friends.
Last time I was in a club by myself I stayed inside and it was awful because the dance floor was so small and well lit, everyone could see I was dancing by myself. I just left and re-assessed my life choices instead.

I have had a lot of luck in smoking area socializing however I live close to a bunch of clubs so it's no problem for me if it doesn't work out and also I'm a girl, so I think it's easier.

Just use the meetup app as a way to meet people by yourself by going to events in bars, it's very acceptable to do that and a lot less nerve wracking.
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>18144049
But clubbing sucks, op. Just find a group to play DnD with
>>
Android here.

I've had some incredible nights out by myself. If my friends bail on me or aren't free then I'll get drunk by myself at home listening to good music and then head to a club when i'm ready. It's hard to explain but you get a unique thrill from it. You just need to be intoxicated enough to not care that you're solitary. I usually head to the smoking area, bond with a few lads and tag along with them all night. That's a fairly acceptable thing in England.

Just do it, lad. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18144049
clubs are shit, lots of better ways to get to know people.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.