[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maslow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1489719533485.jpg (169KB, 1102x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489719533485.jpg
169KB, 1102x512px
Most of the posts I've seen here could be met by following Maslows Hierarchy of Needs
>>
File: maslow-pyramid.jpg (26KB, 502x369px) Image search: [Google]
maslow-pyramid.jpg
26KB, 502x369px
>>
File: ignorance.jpg (25KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
ignorance.jpg
25KB, 460x645px
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454935724627.jpg (71KB, 720x941px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454935724627.jpg
71KB, 720x941px
>>
>>18143998
Most people, including me, are stuck at the third section of the pyramid, due to crappy friends and a non-existant love life plus it's a whole lot harder when you're in your late 20s and there's no communal...thing for you to participate in like school.
>>
>>18144038
this. the way things are in western civ right now the first 2 are taken care of for you most of the time

most threads on here are people stuck at #3 with seemingly no way to proceed
>>
In all my life, I had never more than the basic need by these pyramids.
No wonder i am feelinghopeless.
How to change it?
>>
>>18144038
>>18144058
>>18144070
you always have your family. I'ts true.

Your family is a huge part of your life, and considering them to be friends as well is more than rewarding.

You can use your family as people to spend time with and substitute with reaching out to people through the internet.

I'm designing a web site specifically with this purpose.

Basically you have this app:

It takes your geographical position into play, with a tinder like radius within which you can see peoples posts.

there is one feed for all posts within your radius.

then there's another feed. and this feed is for people you match with.

basically you hashtag your profile with interests, hobbies, political statements etc.

then based on those hashtags, you will interact with people with the same hashtags.

So you're alone in your late 20s and need a good friend to talk about the universe and philosophy with, just hashtag those things to your profile and voila, you'll see peoples post based on those tags.

the idea of the website is to make people with similar interests find each other and have them meet.

I'm talking with developers about this idea, but if you can implement it, feel free to steal it
>>
>>18143997

Pretty sure Maslow's has been debunked scientifically, but the theory refuses to go away because it's so neat and *logical*.
>>
>>18144109

So basically Yik Yak with dynamic herds
>>
>>18144113
Basically
>>
>>18144113
But its not anonymous
>>
>>18144110
This is my issue with psychology, there are all these theories that are proven to be pseudoscience shit like Freud and Jung and the hierarchy of needs, but they're still fucking taught
>>
>>18144151
Yeah, it's a young science. And knowledge is coming along so fast these days that, within a single generation, what was once accepted as scientific fact has been debunked and is now myth. Psychology is a fucking mess. I can appreciate that it's a real science, but it's application in its young state is hit or miss. What was therapy 30 or 40 years ago made retards and psychos out of mental patients (see lobotomy, shock therapy, behavior modification).
>>
>>18144109
this is a REALLY good idea. I think ill know how to do it in a few years time so if you dont get it done i will

i actually might attempt to work on it today
>>
>>18144110
>debunked

how? i always htought it was a sound theorey
where can i find it being debunked
>>
>>18144109
>you always have your family. I'ts true.

I guess but you want to be part of something that's not obligated to care for you.
>>
>>18144177
Have at it, I intend on calling it DemocraCity, idk why
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.