[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become more comfortable with my emotions? Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7449.jpg (116KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7449.jpg
116KB, 750x746px
How do I become more comfortable with my emotions?

Girlfriend tells me I'm emotionless and can't read me or what's going on in my head. I don't sit down and open up much anymore since in last relationships, the times that I did, it wasn't the same afterwards. So, I stopped. Eventually it catches up with me or I'll get drunk on a low point day and it all comes out.
It's not very healthy
>>
>>18143987
So maybe you should talk about your emotions more?
>>
>>18143987
>How do I become more comfortable with my emotions?
The point isn't to be comfortable. It's to be open. You need to occasionally talk about how you feel, regardless of how you feel. That's how honest, open communication works.

Can you describe the changes in the relationships and what was said?
>>
>>18144172
Like the respect dropped. I was no longer this "rock" I guess? If that makes sense
>>
>>18144186
Ohhh she's thinking of jumping ship.
>>
>>18143987
Take some alone time to get in touch with your emotions and how you want to express them. As gay as it sounds, you can't force this shit.
Well. You can, but then you grow bitter and resentful and I'm assuming that's not the point.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.