[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright how do I get an Asian oriental girlfriend as a black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1467121676269.jpg (1MB, 3965x2711px) Image search: [Google]
1467121676269.jpg
1MB, 3965x2711px
Alright how do I get an Asian oriental girlfriend as a black man.
No need to redpill on this I know I'm pretty fucked from the start so inb4 "you cant"
>>
>>18143643
give her your katana and say "doi tashi maste"

if she doesn't cream her panties i'd be shocked
>>
File: be5.jpg (50KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
be5.jpg
50KB, 960x768px
>>18143657
my man you must be raiden because there is no way in hell your ass isn't sizzling with lightning 24/7 if you're doing shit like that.
>>
Mulatto here.

I assume the same way you get any gf. Do you plan on traveling to an asian country? It will be a lot easier if they are the only females around. I recently went to the philippines and banged out 6 different girls in 5 days. Nice girls too.

Supposedly the philippines is veey racist toward blacks I didn't notice any of that to my face, so they are probably the same kind of racists you see here on 4chan: bitch, moan and complain, parrot their played out meme racist buzzwords when no one else is around - the when blacks are actually within arms reach, they shut the fuck up, smile, and hold the door open for you. Apparentlythe parents of one of the girls I dated their went off on her after she got back because she went out with a black man, even though I'm no more black than I am white. So from my experience, the racism is in the minds of the older generations. I'm 29, dated an 18 and 19 year old there, and there was no issue of my race with them.

I'm thinking Thailand would also be comparable. The dollar goes so far, your status as an american would be attractive. It might sound like going for the "bottom of the barrel" or somethig, but asian girls from 3rd world countries are humble, unlike ANY american woman. Plus they are still more attractive and fit than regular american girls.

I'm kind of babbling. Any specific questions?
>>
>>18143676
Nah I was just wondering if I had to learn the language of act like I had an appreciation for the culture.
but this
> I didn't notice any of that to my face
really put me at ease, i wasn't planning to go to any Asian places because I've been forewarned about them dislike dark skinned people.
but if it's just people being internally racist shit, that's cool I could deal with that.

> Any specific questions?
how do you approach them if you in a foreign country?
>>
For the most part Asians aren't attracted to black due to biology, not racism.
>>
>>18143643
>>18143697
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You guys are talking about two worlds completely different.

Young Japanes people don't use international internet.
Young Japanese people don't know English.
Young Japanese people are rich and completely set up to ideals of work or independence.

Finding a girl educated enough to speak English and used to have easy sex not only with foreigners but also with black foreigners is rather difficult.

It's not about Asia, you can fuck anywhere in Asia, it is more difficult in places where international/english internet is not so used.

It's far easier to fuck if you are a foreigner that speaks the language than a Japanese, but if you don't speak the language you are fucked, if you are black you are triple fucked.

If you are in Tokyo try to go in pubs that are as close as possible to the centre, people are used to foreigners more in big cities.

You'll be fine, but except it to be hard and to bang only language students used to travel or stupid girls.
>>
>>18143697
Dress well. Not like some urban, tryhard, "look at my jordans" black guy. Actually dress like you have a place in this world. I try to dress like Daniel Craig. Men always underestimate how important your clothes are when approaching women. Just dress well, and you won't feel like you have anything to prove to them.

As long as you dress well and speak politely, you can strike up a conversation with anyone.

If any black people are reading this and you are afraid of being discriminated against while traveling just remember: it's real hard for anyone to speak down to you when they look like shit compared to you. Black people dress like clowns now. Baggy clothing, flashy colors... they used to give a damn about looking respectable. Dress RESPECTABLE.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.