[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF has never had an orgasm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 0

Hi guys, my girlfriend has never had an orgasm. We're both 18.

We have sex pretty much every chance we get.

>few months ago gf reveals she's never had an orgasm
>doesn't like masturbating
>says her fingers don't please her
>buy her bunny vibrator with the clit flicker for christmas
>she likes it a lot but it doesn't make her climax
>she's been busy lately and hasn't been looking into it
>literally exclaimed that she'll never have an orgasm
>says a couple times when we were fucking doggystyle she felt warm and wanted to cry
>in a good way ofc
>not sure if that was close to orgasm or not
>eat her out and make kick and spasm, but haven't eaten her to orgasm yet
>longest I've eaten her out was probably like 30/40 mins
>makes me feel selfish because I get to cum almost every time we have sex
>sex would be so much hotter making her cum, vaginally and clitorally

She's definitely not a prude, and loves sex.

Wat do /adv/? I realize 4chan is a male dominated site, but maybe someone had advice. It makes me sad that the woman I love hasn't experienced the gift and bliss of orgasms.
>>
I gotchu here senpai

https://actualized.org/articles/how-to-make-a-girl-squirt
>>
>>18143580
Don't listen to this shitposting retard, climax in sex isnt only about a good dick, and everyone knows if sex his sex is probably boring and dull and has not too much feeling at all

make sure to check out the video OP and try it out
>>
>>18143586
Dont listen to this beta loser. Dont watch the video. Its nothing but feel good mumble jumble. Fact is, women NEED to orgasm. Its universally enjoyed by men and women alike. Shes not experiencing the great pleasure and its on you to fix this or she will wander off until she finds a fix.

My girlfriend simply cannot orgasm on her own. She the touch of a real man and an experienced dick to cum. I provide this for her.

If we fool around and she doesn't orgasm (anal) (oral) (handy) she begs me to finish her off. Because whats the point of playing the game if you cwnt get the awesome reward at the end? Its all about the climax op. Shes not even living without that.

Dont watch the video. Its literal trash. It wont help you and certainly wont help her.
>>
>>18143594
You are fucked up in the head you are talking about losers when you cant even please your woman by yourself?

Get the fuck out dude, might as well suicide if you cant do shit by yourself
>>
>>18143596
Im not the op faggot.

I more than please my significant other and get her to cum every time you stupid retard. Try reading what i said instead of being a moron.

I suggested OP let his girl have some BBC because he clearly cant get the job done. Just trying to help
>>
>>18143574
Hi, OP, I don't know what advice I can give you, just want to let you know that I've never orgasm from sex either. I'm also only 18, and I've only fucked one guy, so I can't say if this will be an ongoing problem for me. Has she had this problem with other guys or were you her first?
I am different in the case that I can make myself orgasm easily. I don't know what's wrong with me and thinking I'll never experience an orgasm from sex actually depresses me a lot. Maybe you could seek professional help?
>>
>>18143574
Didn't read the other replies, just fyi.
At that age that's pretty usual, give it time and it will happen, something about nerve connections that need to develop, whatever. Just don't lose your head over it senpai
>>
You just aren't good enough op.
>>
>>18143599
I know you aren't, and before saying i am a moron and telling me to read your crap i said please your woman by YOURSELF not other man

jesus you are pathetic
>>
>>18143617
You truly are a moron. Ive made it clear multiple times that i can please my girl all by myself.

>>18143599
>I more than please my significant other and get her to cum every time you stupid retard

>>18143594
My girlfriend simply cannot orgasm on her own. She the touch of a real man and an experienced dick to cum. I provide this for her

>I provide this for her

She cant orgasm on her own
Masturbation
>>
>>18143624
You are providing another man for her, thats what you are saying, i dont know what kind of mind tricks you played on yourself to think this is ok at all

this is not how love in a relationship works
>>
>>18143580
>>18143594
>>18143599
too lazy to upload a bait meme/10
>>
>>18143607
Really? I'm a girl and I've been orgasming since I was 13 with no problem.
>>
>>18143662
either those weren't "real" orgasms or well, you're an exception
>>
>>18143662
Would you like to hook up on kik anytime andrew_22612
>>
>>18143667
Where did you get that info from? It really isn't unusual at all, just from a quick google search.
>>
>>18143669
kys faggot
>>
try giving her a gspot orgasm with your fingers or try hitting one of the deep spots in her vagina when you're sexing her
>>
>>18143667
your knowledge of the human body is lacking
>>
>>18143670
>>18143678
Everyone's different. I couldn't orgasm until I was like 19, and even then it was disappointing compared to what people make it sound like, and a few months later I think I first had an actual orgasm, no problems since. From what I found in my research back then it seemed to be a usual problem, but maybe I'm wrong, idc.
>>
>>18143685
I think it probably just took you a while to learn how to please yourself, but I don't know I wasn't watching you masturbate
>>
>>18143685
I don't think it's an unusual problem, but it's not so common that anyone who doesn't have it is a rare exception.
>>
>>18143580
I had a hearty kek nice one m8
>>
>>18143574
Some girls physically cannot orgasm.
If she cannot do it by herself, she probably physically can't.

Keep trying, keep enjoying yourself, but don't make it your main concern when you're fucking.
>>
>>18143723
I do not believe this, I'm gonna go door to door and prove to those women they can cum
>>
>>18143574

I had a gf the same like OP have now. she couldn't get any orgasms, then after we broke up, my best friend fucked her after one day we broke and he said "he fucked till orgasm", nearly wanted to kill myself cause I felt so betrayed from both side.
After that it took me about 5-6 years and 2 stable relationship to fuck with girls without any doubts on my masculinity.
Maybe she's physically unable to get orgasm, but OP, I hope you're not blame this on yourself. She should play with herself and try things out. Try lube, roleplays, uniforms etc, but if it doesn't work out (but your relationship is supercool), my advice is just don't blame it on yourself.
>>
>>18143794
Was your friends dick bigger?
>>
>>18143803
yes, significantly
>>
>>18143866
I guess there is your answer then, women only say that size doesn't matter to protect men's egos. A girthy penis will will almost always get them off better.
>>
>>18143574
I had this same problem when I was 16-18 OP, it went away when I was around 18-19
I hate to say it but the main reason for me seemed to be my boyfriend. He would spend hours doing all the foreplay ever, we tried everything. But eventually after we broke up and I met someone that really gave me butterflies, it started happening, I can now even do it from masturbation. I have a lot of baggage about that ex because even though I loved him as a friend, I didn't really want to be with him, I only stayed with him because he was a dependent bi polar mess. I think the emotional mess was the reason for it. Vaginismus was a thing, too.

Things like medication, depression and general body development can also be factors. Some girls are just shit at orgasmining until their body finally learns how.

In reply to
>>18143880
>>18143803
the first guy who couldn't get me off had the biggest dick, and most of the time it just hurt, all guys after have been average. It's not all about size.
>>
>>18143574
Have you tried one of these ?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zcvgst8qQfI
>>
>>18143574
Orgasms are purely mental. If she's not orgasming it's because she doesn't get aroused enough. Could be you or it could be her. If she wasn't a stupid bitch it would be pretty obvious to her by now especially if you guys have sex constantly. Tell her to use her fucking brain for once.
>>
>>18143574
Long foreplay and stimulate nipples?

Ask her about her fantasies.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.