[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get him to dump her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5657.jpg (70KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5657.jpg
70KB, 500x628px
Basically I'm worried for my brother. He's dating a young girl and she's not a good person.

The girl was addicted to heroin in her teens. Now she's 20 yo, doesn't work, nor go to school. The parents are dumb as rocks and just throw money at her, take her on all these fancy trips, and treat her like a princess.

Everyday the mom gives her injections to mimic opioids meanwhile daughter still does drugs. She steals, she begs for money, and disappears.

Then she's nansty and has out burst. She'll also ignore my brother which is concerning. She'll ignore him for 2 days and then tell him she "fucking loves him". I think she uses him as an alibi with the parents.
She also never lets him see her phone...

My brother doesn't seem to get it and kisses this girl's ass even though she has done NOTHING for him and steals money from him. Her only redeeming quality is that she's stick skinny, 4'9', and has blonde hair/blue eyes.

How do I convince him to dump her? I'm afraid he's going to get Hep C, or mess up his career (law enforcement). I also don't like him being treated like shit.
>>
You can't. You're brother is a shallow idiot and is going to wind up diseased and broke, and honestly he deserves it.
>>
>>18143438

He's an idiot. Any attempt you make will just make him turn away from you and invest himself deeper into this dysfunctional relationship. All you can do is stick around long enough to tell him "I told you so" when this whole ticking time-bomb explodes in his face.
>>
Assuming he's an adult, you don't. Let him make mistakes; mistakes help you learn and grow.
>>
>>18143440
He does probably deserve it thinking back to how he treated some of his ex's. The last girl was very sweet. I liked her. She had a problem though with depression, and gained 30lbs. He left her without a second thought though. He barley tried to help her through it...I told him that was karma.

>>18143442
Well I keep telling him to look at her phone. If he sees that she is talking to other men (which I'm sure she is) he will leave. No man likes to be cheated on.

He needs to have a big fight with her. This girl is a master manipulator...and this needs to end suddenly.

>>18143444
He is an adult. I just don't want him to contract diseases or mess up his career. He worked hard to get where he's at and he can lose it all by hanging around someone like her. I can't make his own choices but I can give him advice
>>
>>18143456
>I can't make his own choices but I can give him advice
Sure, but if he hasn't realised how bad for him she is, you telling him isn't going to magically open his eyes. Level-headed people aren't level-headed because others told them stuff.
>>
File: 1480690732727.jpg (27KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1480690732727.jpg
27KB, 552x414px
ah junkie chicks, If I was a moth they would be my flame.
Something about the sunken cheeks, lack of morals, trashiness and inevitable self destruction gives my dick the case of the diamonds.
The trick is not to get invested and never give/lend/show them you have money and never get emotionally invested.

But thats beside the point. Your brother probably has a savior complex. Thinks he can make her all better, save her and she'll be thankful for it. He wont, and she won't.
Sit him down and talk about it. Don't be aggressive don't be preachy, point stuff out but not in a friendly non aggressive way. I can't stress the non aggressive part your trying to seem like a friend pointing out kinks that add up over time, if you botch it your brother will end up getting angry at you.
>>
>>18143542
Thanks, you are right. Being aggressive doesn't work well. He'll just block me out. I hope he sees the light, but whatever I at least made my point with him.
>>
>>18143461
I'm sure it helps though. Ever so slightly at least. He's choosing to wear his blinders and I'm pointing vital things out that he's choosing to ignore.

My badgering might not be very effective, but I thinks it's better then doing absolutely nothing & waiting for this inevitable rollercoaster ride to come to an explosive end.
>>
Just leave him be and figure it out on his own. Maybe slightly pushing him in the right direction wouldn't hurt
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.