[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to first kiss a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download (5).jpg (8KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
8KB, 287x176px
Hey, I'm new to dating and what not but I'm seriously at a loss when I can escalate and kiss a girl? Is it just something in your gut that you act on or what?
>>
that's really sweet anon

wat u seek is here

https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/vhie130501/16768511-vindicarloescalationladder

have not used myself but it seems pretty legit
>>
>>18143342
In one of Woody Allen's movies, back when they were good, he's walking down the street with a date and he stops and says something like "You know, when this date is over I'm going to want to give you a good night kiss, and it's going to get all awkward and embarrassing. So let's get it out of the way now."

And then he gives her a quick peck.

I've actually tried it, and it works. The girls thought it was cute, and later we could go into the "real" kiss smoothly
>>
>>18143368
Honestly I don't doubt that works but whoever wrote it is on some next level autism.
>start the ramp very quickly once you have complete isolation in a sex location.
>stomach to stomach contact is the natural progression to kissing her neck
>"my hand is being crushed"
>group ladder theory
>>
>>18143526
so what do
>>
>>18143548
Well most of what that guy linked is probably good. Just remember that that guide was intended for a guy to pick up a one night stand at a bar and it sounds like you're a little young to be in a bar so don't expect it to happen so fast/smoothly.
If the girl has already shown interest in you or you're on a date then she probably wants you to kiss her so follow those steps (but don't force them) and when it gets to the kissing part just do it without thinking about it.
>>
>>18143342
>chad
Just kiss the poor girl already!
>normie
Get drunken, stare at each other nervously, kiss without even knowing how and why.
>funny guy
I will tell you joke and if i make you smile you will have to kiss me. And if the joke will be bad, i will have to kiss you. Are you in?
>shy guy
Tell her you like her and hang with her. Sooner or later the girl will either break up with you or escalate it herself.
>insecure guy
I have big problems with girls and since you are my first girl, it is your responcibility to teach me how to kiss properly. Please be gentle!

Whatever you do, you can always just take baby steps like holding hands or smiling like idiot out of pure happiness. The best part about being adult is that there are no rules. You do not have to worry about when is it too late/early to kiss or sex. Just do what you want and hope dor best.
>>
>>18143569
>please be gentle!
Is this anime?

OP, you mostly try it when you feel there won't be a more appropriate moment and she seems to like you. Developing the social awareness necessary for you to notice these things is one of the steps you have to take in order to be a decent adult.
>>
>>18143611
>Is this anime?
We are on chinese car forum filled with anime weebs. But there is no reason to not try it. In the worst case the girl will dump you and you realize she wasnt into you at all since one bad sentence was enough for her to leave you.

Remember once the girl is into you, she wont flee that easily.
>>
My current boyfriend and I kissed the first time by him asking if we could kiss.

I don't know how other girls react to that, but I never minded when they ask.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.