[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does society hate me so much? for doing things my way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: My own way.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
My own way.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I don't get it. My whole life I was accused of being "selfish", "Psycho", "insane", "weirdo", "Rude", "arrogant", "asshole". List goes on man. My own relatives hate me and spread rumors about me (my closest cousins).

Same thing for work place. Thing is I am none of those terms. I genuinely try my best to do the right thing, take care of everyone and half the shit I do is for the betterment of others. But I don't like being controlled or doing something unless I try / test it first. I have my own way of doing alot of things which are vastly different from others - but they work, often times better than most people.

Why do people care so much about how I live my life? how I do things?. What's so wrong with me wanting my own space?. It's like alot of people actively WANT to bully me. Even my sister would call randomly when she is stressed, and start throwing advice at me.

Just trying to understand this psychology. I mostly get this from women though, not men (except my pussywhipped of a father).

I am actively starting to hate people. Why the obsession to control people you don't even love?
>>
You generally want do things your own way only in private. Outside, you do things THEIR way unless you want to be ostracized.
>>
You sound like you have Asperger's or something. Seriously dude, like it or not, when you're not on your own you do things the way everyone else does them. You're free to do stuff your own way when you're on your own, but there're these little things called social conventions that most people know instinctively.

You probably are all of those things by everyone elses' standards-because you don't conform to 'the rules'. It's rude to be mean to you about it, but you have to understand that everyone else is not seeing what you're seeing or understanding what you're understanding.

Even the way you write this sounds rude and arrogant. You need to look at yourself, as well as realising that lots of people are just plain old intolerant of difference.
>>
>>18143196
You cant just help people like that man, take this from someone awkward whos gained social skills and wants to help people. The issue is people are ignorant and learn by example. Dont shame people for not knowing your way or the best way, try to understand their position and think about how you two could come to an agreement or even a better understanding together. Dont think you can't learn from others, and it can be taken as offensive if you're quick to refute, dismiss, or immediately question their advice.
>>
File: 1486857257656.jpg (76KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486857257656.jpg
76KB, 540x720px
>>18143196

My grandfather had a saying.

If one man calls you an asshole, ignore him. If another man calls you an asshole, ignore him. If a third man calls you an asshole, you're probably an asshole.

I guess my point is that multiple people thinking you're an asshole isn't a coincidence. It isn't a conspiracy. You're just an asshole.
>>
You got two ways to go from here: Conform or just don't give a shit.

My preference goes to the latter, but do what you feel like.
>>
>>18143196

the problem here is you don't state any of the supposed activities that make you selfish, psycho, insane, weirdo, rude, arrogant, or an asshole.

for all we know you're advocating for eugenics and insisting 'lower races' be erased and claiming its for the betterment of others and society.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.