[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

marriage VS affair helpers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: cincinnati 110.jpg (515KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cincinnati 110.jpg
515KB, 2560x1920px
My relationship with my husband has gone to shit. Part of it in the past has been my fault, but since we had our second child a year ago I've put more effort into keeping the spark there as ever as I could without being a doormat.
The backstory: When I was pregnant with our first 3-4 yrs ago, he'd made some friends with older guys (2 bros) that went to his HS who were raging alcoholics (like he used to be). While I was preggo they'd go out and drink after work EVERY day. I knew something was off, we were critical of each other and decided to put that kid up for adoption. He moves in with these guys immediately and for 5 months I let him use me for sex without committing, I was insecure after losing/giving my kid away. I get suicidal, and also throw parties to cope. Turns out when I was preggo he'd already been looking around, saving girls' #s in these guy's phones so I wouldn't find out even if I did snoop. When I found this out (5 months later by snooping when he spent the night - a girl sent me a screenshot of him sexting her from this guy's phone and said they'd met the time I was 8 months preggo) I called him out, changed the locks and started seeing someone else who wanted a real relationship. He did the 180 real quick, apologized and I let him back in bcuz idk, divorce is long expensive and more painful. Year later, cue another baby on the way. I leave a lot bcuz he still treats me like shit but starts working on himself as a person, drinks less etc. With spy app on his phone I find out he's still bashing me to his friends and now family, especially those brothers. I demand they leave OUR life or I and the baby will. He says okay and they disappear (from my radar). Baby here March '16 and he goes insane, raging/criticizing/antagonizing me again, I leave for a couple weeks with our infant to keep us safe, and he again apologizes but first parties with the bros. Again demand they be gone or we're getting dvrce freal (now I can afford and handle one emotionally)
>>
0/10 too obvious of a troll
>>
Bait thread, don't respond. Next post is guaranteed to be op saying "but not bait :("
Just because they say not bait doesn't mean it isn't bait
>>
>>18143064
Why do people make threads like these?
>>
Sorry this was so long, I'm wondering if I really should just DTMFA or is there any way I can convince him that keeping these assholes in our lives is detrimental to the health of our relationship, without ending it?
>>
Dammit everything was deleted.
Just because you say it's bait, doesn't mean it is, dickbag.

So now I can afford a divorce with help from senpai, but it's still going to be painful of course but the fact is he keeps hanging with these douchebag guys who helped him cheat on me and calling them "friends." I don't want my little girl around them, they're terrible role models and anti-social and creep on women, not the cool raging alcoholics like in the movies you guys probably resonate with. No offense. So he filed for separation and got a temp restraining order KEEPING me and our infant from leaving town again, saying he doesn't want to leave/doesn't plan on actually moving out, it was just to keep me and her from leaving again because it "hurt his feelings" i.e. pride. When I'd asked him why he wanted us to stay, to just keep harrassing me and not putting effort into our marriage, he just shrugged. I asked if he was ever going to commit beyond saying "I do" or if it was a joke to him and he's going to keep his affair helping friends in our lives. He says they're his friends, they're not going anywhere.

SO here we are he's got a lawyer who's obviously just raking his money, I've got a lawyer who sees through his shit, I'm not worried about custody as I take care of her 99% every day (he won't give her a bath and has to be baited to change a diaper), all because he's too proud to dump the guys who helped him cheat on his wife who was there for him.

My question is should I really just DTMFA, or let the separation happen and kick him out while staying married? Is there any way to show him we'll never work out as long as he keeps these guys who helped him cheat around as an "out" of committing, without DTMFA?
>>
F-A-M-I-L-Y not senpai.
>>
>>18143105
He's saying it's bait because you have to be one stupid fuck to not know the answer. If you have an affair you're just as bad as him and deserve all the shit cards you're dealt. And your kids will think you're a whore and hate you too. Take the classy high road and be a better example to your children.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about. I'm not planning on or have had an affair. Dating is not having an affair, especially if your partner is basically gone and has converted you into a fuckbuddy without showing any commitment. The issue is him keeping around these guys who helped him literally fuck other women, he was gone for 5 months fucking other women. Keeping these brothers as friends as a back-up "incase" he doesn't want to deal with any hard parts of being in a relationship says he's not totally committed. He's had/put me in limbo and I don't know what to do about that.
>>
>>18143168
Dating while you're in a relationship is cheating. Otherwise known as having an affair. I tried. You're response has shown this is bait. C ya
>>
>>18143175

It wasn't "a relationship" then stupid dick. All we were doing was fucking, he wouldn't even answer my phone calls or talk to me about anything except the next time he would be coming to my house to fuck. It was literally the loneliest time in my life and i had no idea why it happened or what he was doing (fucking other women) until one night after he passed out after sex I got on his phone and found a bunch of pictures of naked chicks and a bunch of numbers he'd tried to drunk dial. Asked one "who is this how do you know [my legal husband]" and she called me and explained everything. We were legally married but it was definitely not a committed relationship and no further explanation is necessary except I basically dumped him before moving on. You can fuck right off, there are plenty of others here, I'm sure someone might get it.
>>
>>18143175

No, I definitely dumped him before going on a date, and I didn't even fuck the other guy before my legal husband came crawling back. Divorce would have been filed for soon if he hadn't. Nice try. Seeya, dick.
>>
>>18143215
So, you decided to marry an irresponsible fuck who clearly had no intention to commit you, surely under some delusion that you'd be able to "change" him, and it's not working out. You were too stupid to to see the red flags as anything but. Not only that, but you're worthless as a mother, being unable to raise your own offspring because of your shitty life choices. And now, being the genius that you are, you decide to bring another child into this mess you call a life?

You should have killed yourself when you first intended to.
>>
>>18143334

Found the miserable Norman-Bateman-style basement-dwelling faggot neckbeard.
>>
>>18143334

Hmm. Interesting conclusions. Wrong, but interesting.
>>
>>18143344
>>18143340
Sure, whatever you say. She's worthless and her kids are fucked since they'll learn their behavior from her.
>>
OP here said wrong. Interesting, but wrong. Sorry you've had such bitter experiences with women that you can't empathize with them and spend so much time living out some dream of being someone on an anonymous boardsite.
>>
>>18143393
You know you're worthless. Denial will keep you afloat though. Good luck with that.
>>
>>18143047
OP ignore the trolls.

Your only "crime" is letting yourself be a doormat for so long. If you've finally woken up and found some self-respect, stick to it.

While you might at some point and on your terms give him a place in your child's life, he has none in yours. Don't backtrack. Get the divorce and stick to a new self-respecting life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.