[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Closing with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2540.jpg (36KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2540.jpg
36KB, 240x135px
I have no idea why but I am absolutely terrible with closing.

I can get girls, not to sound cocky, but that's easy. I just can't seal the deal and continue it any farther than talking to them and light flirting.

I'm just terrified I guess that she'll say no or reject me.

Like last night, I met this girl while I was out with my friend and she apparently told my friend "Yeah he's too nice, but if he makes a move I'll definitely finish it"

She even told me she wants to tuck me. But I ended up taking her home and we just parked in a parking lot and talked for a good 4 hours. She's cool as fuck, but I just couldn't ring myself to make a move. How do I get over this?
>>
>closing
>seal the deal
Why are those terms so cringey?
>>
>>18143024
>I can get girls
>She told me she wants to f(t)uck me
>I take her home
>We talk

lol no you can't get girls.

You get over it by just doing it, rejection is a part of life. Shit happens, even if she says no, so what??
>>
>>18143124
I didn't have any other way to say it, you're basically making a sale anyway. You're selling yourself, and I just can't close the deal.
>>
maybe u dont know what you want
>>
>>18143126
Girls have wanted tofuck me, like the oppurtunity has been there, and they aren't going to make the first move, so if I don't either then nothing happens.

But I get what you mean.

Okay if I made a move in my car last night and she rejected it, what do I do from there? Take her home? Continue to talk?
>>
>>18143128
>you're basically making a sale anyway
No, you're not. And the fact that you actually think human interactions are analogous to making contracts is probably where you're going wrong. Start thinking of people as people.
>>
>>18143151
>Girls have wanted tofuck me, like the oppurtunity has been there, and they aren't going to make the first move, so if I don't either then nothing happens.
If a girl wants to fuck you, you don't have to 'seal the deal,' she'll do what she can to fuck you. Don't be delusional.
>>
>>18143151
You take her home and respect her boundaries.
>>
>>18143152
>>18143160
>>18143167
Shit, you guys are right.

I guess I just need to get over my fear of rejection, and learn to understand their perspective.

And it might also be because I am a nice guy(Too nice according to her) and my friend is an asshole. He can "close" relatively easily because he just gets to the point.

Maybe I'm fucking up because im using a technique that isn't meant for calmer guys like me.
>>
>>18143181
>And it might also be because I am a nice guy(Too nice according to her) and my friend is an asshole.
Welp, I'm out of here. I don't have time for an idiot who actually believes this sort of bullshit.
>>
>>18143183
I'm new to this, it's not my fault senpai
>>
Using all these words around buying, selling etc. is literal objectification of social interactions, and the fact that you think like that probably means you're some kind of PUA loser. Girls don't go further because you seem weird, try hard or pathetic, or sexist in all likelihood.
>>
>>18143181
>And it might also be because I am a nice guy(Too nice according to her) and my friend is an asshole
Oh boy. A "nice guy".

Protip kid: Men who describe themselves as "nice guys" are very rarely nice. In fact, they're usually an unpleasant combination of desperate, cringey, creepy, rude and aggressive.
>>
>>18143212
Fuck off.
>>
>>18143225
The truth hurts, doesn't it?
>>
>>18143238
Go be tumblr somewhere else.
>>
>>18143241
Enjoy your dry dick.
>>
>>18143245
Enjoy your cats.
>>
>>18143225
Look dude, I wasn't saying you were objectifying women, I was saying you were trying to quantify social interactions like an object, rather than the complex things they are.

This is why PUA stuff doesn't work on any but the most basic women. It's giving you rules, rather than realising that social stuff, PARTICULARLY flirting, is hella complicated.

You have the wrong mindset for this. Don't have an end goal in mind, just talk to women like you want to get to know them (doesn't matter if you do or not) rather than wanting to have sex with them. Things develop naturally from there.
>>
>>18143250
What cats? I have a long term partner who I am very happy with, which is so much more than I can say about you
>>
>>18143258
Fuck you.
>>
>>18143238
>>18143245
That's not me.

Anyway, I don't subscribe to PUA shit, but I've gotten advice from befriends who have had great success with so I'm left wondering if I'm the problem.

>>18143220
When I mean nice, I mean I don't put out what I'm feeling towards a girl. No heavy flirting, and certainly not anything like making a move. It's fucking stupid when I type it out, but I just get second thoughts sometimes on if I really want to just go and fuck as many girls as I can like my other friends.
>>
>>18143024
Are you a fucking used car salesman or something?
>>
>>18143238
>>18143245
That was not me: I'm >>18143212
And explained myself here >>18143257
No tumblr bullshit. Just letting you know how you're going to come across to women.
>>
>>18143264
Gonna be honest, the guys who use methods like you claim are usually creepier than the ones who are blunt about it. Trying to act casual while giving off the vibe that you want to fuck a girl is just going to cause her to ghost you.
>>
>>18143264
>I don't subscribe to PUA shit
The terminology you've used ITT says otherwise. Even if you're not consciously aware that you think like a neckbeard, you think like a neckbeard
>>
>>18143264
> I don't put out what I'm feeling towards a girl.
So you don't actually know what the word 'nice' means?
anyway, why don't you want a girlfriend or something?
>>
>>18143220

just like every girl is not like the others.

Take it as you will, but I'm seeing a lot of my thought processes in OP from a few years ago. As an actual nice guy who's been told hes too nice, just man up and stop pussy footing. If it helps, If you're thinking of someone then they're thinking of you
>>
>>18143283
> If you're thinking of someone then they're thinking of you
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Have you not heard of people having unrequited crushes?
>>
>>18143278
>>18143276
Damn, that actually makes sense.

The terminology I've used has all been shit I've picked up from my friends, when they give me advice. And it's worked for them so I figured that would work for me too.

But the vibe is probably off for her, like she can tell so I just have no self awareness and have been killing my chances myself.

So how do I act correctly? How do I actually manage to talk to women without unintentionally creeping them out? Wow now I really feel like a creep.
>>
>>18143291
>So how do I act correctly?
You know everything your friends have taught you? Forget it all. Think about what your friends would do in a situation, and do the opposite.

And you're going to hate this, but start being yourself. Fakeness is obvious, and it's not attractive.
>>
So, OP. ITT, you've got lots and lots of people telling you exactly the same thing
>you're thinking about this weirdly
>why are you using words like "sale"
>don't be a neckbeard PUA
Are you going to listen to them? Or are you going to convince yourself that everyone is wrong and that your method works and that you don't have to change a thing about your attitude?
>>
>>18143280
I do want a girlfriend, but I'm not gonna force it because I always get too attached and ruin it. So if it happens it happens.

>>18143296
Yeah. My friends have sex with a lot of different women, all the time. And I wanted to do that too, so I followed in their steps. But I guess I'm just trying tone somebody I'm not.

Does this mean I'm just gonna be a guy who rarely has sex because I'm not as confident as my friends? Because that sucks.
>>
>>18143298
No, I actually am taking everything here to heart.

I agree, and Im really gonna try to work on it and hopefully get better at being myself and coping with rejection.
>>
>>18143311
>I want a girlfriend
>but I act like my manwhore friends
Do you see where you're going wrong?

>Does this mean I'm just gonna be a guy who rarely has sex because I'm not as confident as my friends? Because that sucks.
Of course not. If you stop acting like them and act like a normal, decent guy, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a girlfriend (assuming there isn't anything else that's terribly wrong with you). You want different things from your friends, and that's okay. You just can't act how they act and expect to get different results, because the sort of girls they attract and the sort of girl you want are two very different kinds.
>>
>>18143311
The kind of girls who you will get via hookups are not the ones who you should have as a girlfriend-it won't "just happen" if going for easy chicks is all you're going to do.
>>
>>18143311
>>18143318
What he said.

Also, let me tell you, if a man has a reputation as a manwhore/fuckboy, no girl will take him seriously as a bf, provided she's in the same gossip loop as your 'conquests'. Nothing screams commitment issues like fucking a different girl every week. You'll be a filler boyfriend at best.
>>
>>18143318
>>18143319
Absolutely right. I guess I really just need to consolidate how I feel and what I want.
>>
>>18143324
What do you mean?

>>18143323
Is right too, no one wants to date the town bicycle, male or female.
>>
>>18143024
The reason you can't close it is because there is something inside you holding you back. With the right person, things are easy and flow like a river.

Its that simple. Most problems in life are made way more complicated than they are because we think about them so much that we create more problems.

Relax and accept you are not a player, even if you look like one.
>>
>>18143328
I don't know if I want a relationship, or if I want meaningless sex.

Polar opposites, and yet I am still at a crossroads. I've always had an inferiority complex, so maybe I'm trying too hard to be like my friends, who always gets the most gorgeous girls to go home with them. I just think "Why can't I do that?"

>>18143329
I know, I'm not a player, even if I want to be. That hurts me more than it should I think, but it's true.
>>
>>18143336
It used to hurt me. But we can't always be what we want to be. Personality and physical traits set our limits.

Of course you can bend those limits, but deep down inside, you are what you are. And you will find someone who appreciates you some day. It gets better as you age.
>>
>>18143343
Thanks man, that really helps.
>>
>>18143323
>>18143328
replace the word Fuckboy with CHAD and you will change your mind on what your saying. If you're fucking at least average women and are good looking then more girls will want you to breed them.
>>
>>18143374
Chads get Staceys. Chads and Staceys don't get decent guys or girls.
>>
>>18143377
Don't underestimate Chad my friend, for your own sake. While you're reading this sentence, Chad is fucking your crush, your plan B, your sister, and wetting your mom at the thought of cucking into the family. Chad cannot be bargained with, can't be reasoned with. Chad doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop... ever, until all your waifus and female friends are fucked!
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18143024

>I don't know why I can't close

>I never make a move
>>
>>18143397
>>18143377
>>18143374

Memes. Aren't. Real. Life.
>>
>>18143407
No fucking shit.
>>
File: Chad_Thundercck.png (761KB, 570x629px) Image search: [Google]
Chad_Thundercck.png
761KB, 570x629px
>>18143407
>>18143408
I wish you were right.

I wish you were right.
>>
>>18143024
I think the problem is you're confusing intimacy for romanticism.

Just fucking go for it. You're better off being rejected than making a thread about it in the middle of the night. You don't have to turn into a completely different person to try and initiate a hookup. If she says stop then stop, but chances are if you make it as far as you say they probably want it.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.