[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boss tried to fuck me (?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>I have a long distance girlfriend who is moving in come April
>used to be sweet
>treated me like shit since she knew she was moving in
>used to have a personality, read books and studies
>all she does is browse the internet now, show me stuff while I'm trying to quit
>she thinks she's just bagged me and doesn't try anymore

>client company has hired my company to do something
>I am the lead of a project for them
>their oversight for us is always trying to get me drunk, but I think maybe for fun
>I think she's always trying to get me in an uber, but I think it's maybe because she thinks my house is close to the hotel (it's not)
>she is attractive, I try not to think about it
>she succeeds in getting me too hammered to move
>get to her hotel and I fumble with my phone and ask her for help putting my address into Uber
>instead takes me up to her room
>I collapse on her bed and I feel like 1000 pounds is on me, nothing sexual happens
>she touches my hair
>while she's sleeping I touch her leg, try to touch her pussy, sleep on top of her

This happened on Thursday. I can't stop thinking about it. I look at slack late at night and she's up too.
I can't remember if she explicitly asked me up to her room or if I helped along. I don't know if she was asleep all the times I touched her.
I can't stop thinking about if she likes me. I've never had anyone this pretty give me this kind of attention before, but I feel like the girl I started dating is somewhere still in my girlfriend.
I feel so excited from thinking about being close to her now, but also deeply embarassed. Also, I know it will never work. She lives too far away and will find someone else.
I don't know if my professional life is over. We worked together fine on Friday and she's even been nice to me since then. Luckily, I'm going on a different project for a while and coming back. I hope that we can work together fine.
I feel like I've gotten my cake and I didn't eat it.
How do I stop thinking about this? What do?
>>
Actually writing is helping me not just churn thoughts in my head, so I'm going to keep doing it.
>in the morning her alarm goes off and she tells me I better go home
>we have a laugh about a couple things
>she doesn't bother to put her pants on

>I'm awkward to her the whole day, responding with one or two words
>she keeps some conversations going throughout the day despite this
>at one point sends me "So happy we are all such good friends now :blush:"

I don't know WHAT to make of her behaviour. I've been unsure about how women feel about me before, but I've never been unsure about how I want them to feel about me.
She doesn't seem upset at least, but she's a crazy friendly person.
>>
I guess I just don't love my girlfriend anymore, but not enough to break up with her. I made her a promise that she could come here and she's not bringing any of her stuff. I feel like the clock is ticking on if I want to break up with her without ruining her life. I'm incredibly selfish. As you can probably tell by my behaviour, I'm also a coward. Breaking up with someone is hard.
>>
I've never written out my difficult memories as they've been stuck in my head like this before. Helped a lot.
Probably going to go to sleep soon but I'll keep this thread open so I can absorb any advice.
Now that I know I just need to do this to get it out of my system, I'll keep it to "get it off your chest" threads.
>>
>>18142913
Break up with your gf.
Yeah its hard but you have to do it, no buts. The relationship is already going down.
Gather sone courage and tell her and don't make it sound like "It's not you, it's me"-crap. Be blunt but don't be insulting
>>
I was in the same boat minus the boss trying to have sex with me.

Believe me, whoever you started dating won't come back and your gf will probably stay the same. Your feelings or thoughts of wanting to break up won't really go away and if you have to, it's better to break up now rather than drag it out for months my dude.
>>
I want to say "I will break up with my girlfriend because of this". However, because it's still ambiguous how my girlfriend will ultimately act when we live together, and my level of responsibility for this thing with my boss is uncertain, and because it's easier, I know I won't.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.