[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Think I'm in a Weird Long Distance Relation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Claire-Tomlinson.jpg (24KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Claire-Tomlinson.jpg
24KB, 615x409px
Met a cute girl on Omegle in February, so we talked for like 3 hours in one sesh. I think things escalated smoothly to the point where we were talking about sex positions/fetishes.

I kept fucking around until I noticed she was actually horny. Then I asked her to check if she was wet.

Turns out she was, so we keep talking then I noticed her moving around on a pillow. I called her out and somehow we start masturbating together on webcam but she only can see my face, while she was way too horny/showing her bra/almost took it off.

Before we ended it we exchanged Snaps/Phone #s and we texted for a month. She lives in Ohio and I live in FL, the distance is obviously far so we prob won't see each other/date/fuck.

We've done this like Webcam thing twice now, however I know it's going to get boring fast so the second time I called her and we heard each other/sex talk. We text each other. She snaps me sometimes but it's always like "Show me ur dickkkk" or "Show me ur face"

She's mature when she texts me normally but kind of young when she's horny, mind you

This Girl is constantly telling me to send nudes (digital touch message) prob as a joke, and I politely decline with a "how bout...no"

She hasn't snapped me anything nude either or any teasing pic so I don't get what she wants.

She responded with a "I probably don't wanna see ur dick anyways" "I feel it would make it weird for both of us" (no shit)

then I said "nah, not really, we saw each other already" "it's just I'm not tht easy haha"

now she said "So we couldn't fuck then" (no idea wtf she's talking about)

and then 5 mins later said "I'm not easy either btw I just get really horny, ok?"

How the fuck do I respond to this? and what's a good way to deal with this shit without letting the convo die off (she mentioned I'm interesting/surprising but I kind of want to move on to physical shit u kno)
>>
BUMP ANY1 help pls

I pulled the trigger and responded "wym lol'
>>
FUCKKK I THOUGHT THIS BOARD WAS USEFUL BUT TURNS OUT ITS UTTER SHITTT

SHES CRYING NOW!!
lol jk
>>
ANYONE PLEASE SHE SAID "WYM TO WHAT"
>>
how about being straight up with her? tell her you like the teasing aspect of it but need to get a piece of that sweet pussy for real.

maybe next weekend you both take a little road trip to Atlanta, book hotel room, and get your fuck on
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.