[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a long distance relationship with a girl. How the fuck do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: and ye kill him.jpg (161KB, 720x853px) Image search: [Google]
and ye kill him.jpg
161KB, 720x853px
In a long distance relationship with a girl.
How the fuck do I have a serious conversation about our state of the relationship without it leading to the end of the relationship?

In my mind it seems like no matter how I bring it up it will wind up probably with one or both of us just saying "fuck it."

Current situation is that we're quite a long way away. Far enough that driving isn't an option and it takes a considerable amount of cash to get to meet up. We're hoping it is temporary and we (or at least I) am working for a way to bring us physically closer together.

However at the moment our relationship feels incredibly one sided. It's gotten to the point where I end our skypes with "love you" and she responds with "bye bye." This is the kind of thing I want to bring up. Essentially, I'd love to make this work (we've been at the long distance thing for half a year) but I can't find any motivation to keep trying if she is going to discourage me in small ways like this. I guess what I want to know is, how do I bring up the fact that I think we're growing apart in order to bring us back together? Or is there simply no way? It feels like there isn't a way.
>>
>>18142665
>how do I bring up the fact that I think we're growing apart in order to bring us back together? Or is there simply no way? It feels like there isn't a way.

You're right in that there isn't unless there is a physical or financial bond holding you together.

LDRs are like the shirt in your image. You can call it clothing but it's not really useful.

Your GF has found the relationship isn't giving her what she needs and likely has her eye on someone who can.
>>
Talking about the state of your relationship can be touchy because it's hard to do it without coming across as overly critical.

My advice is to be specific in what you're asking for. Tell her, specifically, "I would really appreciate it if you said you loved me more often." Don't just tell her "it annoys me when you do X." Tell her, "I would like it if you would do Y."
>>
tell her to show theme tits
>>
>>18142681
this desu. she might not have found someone else but she's probably not as invested in the relationship as you are. I find that LDRs can be very unsatisfying when you're the one who cares more about it than the other person, though I suppose that's not exclusive to long distance relationships. it seems like a lot of times LDRs are just there to fill the void people often feel by means of having someone they can count on to talk to... but it doesn't always translate to having a person to be there for you. basically, it's often one-sided and fulfills one person's needs while ignoring the other's.
>>
>>18142665
If you can't even talk to her about your relationship is their really a relationship at all?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.