[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

quitting drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1435192737582.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1435192737582.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
How do I stay off drugs /adv/, I keep relapsing and relapsing. I spent almost my last entire paycheck on drugs and drugs paraphernalia.

>3 weeks ago
>decide to quit drugs
>I give away my vaporizer and grinder
>quit drugs for 3 weeks

>Spend 150 bucks again on a vape and a grinder
>spend around 200 in drugs
>wanna genuinely quit

I even tried joining a NA group.

I've actually managed to kick alcohol, benzos and ritalin. Still hooked on weed, acid, edibles and MDMA, as much dumb as it sounds.

Mollies are definitely harmful.
>>
Sorry to say it but most facts point to that if you have a loving partner or family it's quite easy quitting. If you don't have support you just have to do it through will.

Don't push your family away, that might be the downfall
>>
It's literally "I'm going to quit drugs." and you do it. Unless you're on the nasty H, there's no excuse.

If you can't quit, then you are just mentally weak and will always be addicted to drugs. Go look at yourself in a mirror. Do you want to look at yourself in a mirror 10 years from now, high on something and remember the moment you decided you couldn't do it? Or do you wanna look in the mirror 10 years from now clean and sober and say "You did it bub!"
>>
>>18142581

>OP 10 years from now after just having sucked 10 nigger dicks so he could buy more drugs
>>
>>18142581

Buy one of these: https://pavlok.com/

Lock it on, configure it for the smoking detection, and to give a warning and then a shock if you persist.
>>
>>18142799
Looks comfy desu
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.