[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so a girl i've liked for so long finally seemed to be showing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: aesthetic1.gif (1MB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic1.gif
1MB, 500x711px
so a girl i've liked for so long finally seemed to be showing interest in me recently (she liked me awhile back) until my "friend" told her that I planned on raping her and spread that shit (he also likes her). Cleared the air with her but there's just obvious awkwardness when speaking. Do I bring it up again or??
>>
>>18142413
Wow, your "friend" is a real fucking shithead, and you should probably cut him off. Honestly, I'd give the girl some space, continue to be friendly but I really wouldn't be active in seeking her out, until things cool off. Your objective is to make her realize that the other dude is a fucking liar, and that you feel uncomfortable with the situation he threw you in (which is totally understandable), but it doesn't change the way you feel about her, just slows things down a little. Do NOT distance yourself/ignore/act cold towards her. Basically, don't make yourself look guilty, since this will definitely put her off.
>>
>>18142413
definitely don't talk about that again. She probably understands your friend is an idiot. Awkwardness goes away slowly but your friend will always be an asshole for her.
>>
>>18142413
What the fuck? Your main concern shouldn't be this girl, it should be your friend. Absolutely purge him from your life.
>>
>>18142413
>Wow, your "friend" is a real fucking shithead, and you should probably cut him off.

This.

My advice, cut contact from both.
Fuck trying to salvage that.

Wait till your "friend" is in a relationship he really cares about, then hire a hooker to seduce him, and take pics.
Send these pics to his girlfriend.
Sabotage a relationship he really cares about.

Sometimes, when someone breaks your stuff, it can't be fixed.
But their shit can be broken too.
And that just feels good.

Teach a fucker not to make enemies.
>>
>>18142869
Not OP, but I think thats going way too far. Theres no need to waste your time and effort in pety, desperate people who will accuse someone of being a potential rapist just to try (and miserably fail) to get the high ground on a girl's eyes.
>>
>>18142893

My other suggestion would be to break his legs, but violence might make his claims seem more valid.

Gotta be strategic about fucking someone up.
>>
Dox your friend on 4chan. Give me his number so i can troll text him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.