[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for third date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I'm going on a third date with a girl and I need advice on what I should do to make it a great. We've decided on going to see a movie, probably thinking Beauty and the Beast and maybe dinner before the movie.

Here's some information:
- First date went well, went for coffee and drinks at a bar.
- Second date, went out to dinner and went back to her place and ended up making out for a bit. However, for the most part, the whole time I was really awkward and sounded like a total autist (not sure why she's into me).

So I have zero relationship experience and would like to see how it goes with this girl. Really want to redeem myself for how bad the second date went. What are some things I should be doing come this next date?
>>
Jesus christ anon.
I never had a date at my age and even I can tell what is wrong: You got no balls.

>we ended up making out a bit

What you're calling third date is actually a third chance.

>not sure why she's into me

Duh...it's because she actually LIKES YOU as a person.
This gotta be a troll
If she is sticking with you at this point it fucking means that you already done the job.

So man up and be more dominant this time.
Also don't wait until you two say bye like in the movies, if possible don't even walk her home.

Faggot
>>
>>18142489
You did not help me in the slightest. I know she likes me, and I've initiated everything. I'm just looking for advice on what's expected of me at this stage and how I can make this enjoyable for the both of us.

I think you need a hug man, no reason why you have to lash out at me.
>>
>>18142489
>This gotta be a troll
With that logic almost every OP on /adv/ is. Cmon man, why post such a long but useless post for OP..

>>18142375
>>18142507
OP, I think you should ask her to come to your place after the movie. AND I MEAN YOU ASK HER ONLY AFTER THE MOVIE AND NOT TALK ABOUT IT BEFOREHAND. If she declines, be okay with it and maybe she gives you a kiss, and stop contacting her until she does. If she agrees to go to your place, then you can do anything you two want, but if she has no ideas, you need to come up with something. Just watching tv (making out) is good.
>>
>>18142375

I feel you anon. Dating is hard! Try to make a lot of eye contact and let her know you are interested. Try flirting by maybe balancing out some compliments with some teasing. If it feels right, maybe start opening up to her, this could get her to trust you and maybe reveal some things about her!
>>
>>18142507
Because I envy the situation you are in.
If it was me, I would already be screwing her silly, I bet she gets wet all night thinking about you.

Being awkward is normal for inexperienced people like you and me.

I'm a khv so I can't help you much but it is obvious:

SHE
WANTS
YOUR
DICK

So give it to her.
>>
>>18142516
No, I was thinking of doing that. I was more or less trying figure out how I can make it less awkward and also try and be more 'expressive'. As well, try and figure more about her, because there's not too much of connection as of yet. So I'm looking for more ways to open up more, not just physically.

>>18142563
That's not necessarily true, she is looking for a relationship so I can't be gung ho and charge in there. I'll try and escalate things slowly but I don't want to fuck this up. It's hard to find someone who sticks around after the first date with me.
>>
>>18142617
There wont be more of a connection ever, if it isnt there now. I just broke up with my gf because of that. Have standards.
>>
>>18142617
It's a figure of speech, I am not telling you to treat her like a slut.

I think this video will help:
https://youtu.be/EBxS9CAgc8Y

This isn't about learning how to kiss, listen closely to his advices.
This what your girl is expecting.

If nothing happens in this 3rd date then nothing happens at all because she will see you as a coward.

Feel proud she stayed with you up until now.
Actually remove this mindset of "why would she pick me"
>>
First of all, relax.

Second, don't go to the movies. Go for a walk in the park or over the bridge or something like that. Get a hot dog. Visit the used book store or an antique shop. Then take her back to your place
>>
>>18142808
That sounds like a great idea, if it wasn't so damn cold. As well, our schedules are only late night on week days, so that's not entirely feasible.

>>18142632
I don't think that's entirely true. It honestly takes me a little bit to start to feel something anyone. We only been on three dates, we're still strangers really.

And I think there are several factors contributing to the lack of connection:

- Not getting enough sleep because of school and roommates being noisy fuckers.
- I was recently rejected by a good friend of mine, still trying to get over her.
- I have problems with opening up

So it's not just her, and I think there might be something there, I just need more time to be around her.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.