[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a hot face >have a good personality >am a social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
>have a hot face
>have a good personality
>am a social person
>4chan would call me "normie"
>im fat tho
>cant fit in training more than twice a week one hour
>cant do exercises that are too tiring cuz then ill have to sleep more
>can sleep more cuz i have to study
>wanna lose fat
>if i dont eat a lot im hungry and cant study
>pls help
>>
>also, people like me (most people at least)
>>
sounds like a stupid problem, maybe take a look at the stupid excuses you are making and stop making them you silly fat man
>>
>>18142240

buy celery and asparagus in bulk. hungry? eat that. they say you burn calories eating celery. asparagus is pretty light on calories too. eat those throughout the day adn you'll still get full, but you wont put on weight.
>>
Eat a lot of low calorie food
>>
>>18142240
Most important factor of weightloss is caloric intake vs total daily energy expenditure. Best to eat between 1800 - 2000 calories daily if you have a low activity level to lose about a pound a week. You said dieting is hard for you because of hunger. Here are some healthy, and in my experience, very effective hunger management solutions.
>drink LOTS of water, atleast 7 liters a day
>eat lots of veggies
>moderate to low amounts of fruit.
>eat healthy fats like avacado, nuts, extra virgin olive and coconut oils, etc.
>eat complex carbs like oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice, etc.
>stay away from added fat and sugar
>stay away from highly processed foods
>every meal you eat should be 60-80% vegetables.
>eat the bulk of your calories before you study to minimize hunger distraction.
Go to >>>/fit/ for more. Be warned though, that place has become a shithole.
>>
>>18142330
thanks for the tips, i'm starting as of today (20.03.2017), i actually like lettuce a lot anyways, i'm counting since NOW, if i count in kgs, how much will i lose for about in a month?
>>
>>18142350
2-3 kilos a month if you stay very consistent. I know because of your current circumstances you find it difficult to train, but if ever in the future you decide you have room in your life to train atleast 3 times a week for an hour I suggest training with free weights and compound movements. Weight training significantly improves body composition and metabolic function.
>>
Do atkins and you'll have to force yourself to eat after a few days
also
spend less time on 4chan nigger
>>
>>18142240
>cant fit in training more than twice a week one hour

Why? If you wanna lose fat then you're gonna have to cut calories and work out, cutting time from some other activity you would normally spend time on.

How much sleep are you getting? You need a certain amount of sleep in order to function properly regardless of what studies you have.
>>
>eat more things that are vegetables
>eat less things that are not vegetables

This is the most effective way to lose weight. Every meal just double up on the veg and cut everything else by half. This does not mean smothering your vegetables in butter or cheese sauce.
>>
>>18142350
Keep us updated, guy. I wanna see how thick, solid, and tight you can get.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.