[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing my mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: paranoid.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
paranoid.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Do any of you feel paranoid about some part of your body failing somehow?

>eyes are shit
>recently got them checked out and they became worse
>new glasses make eyes look smaller than they are
>whole area around eyes looks odd due to "reverse" magnification
>can barely see without glasses

I'm afraid I'll be useless without glasses in my 30s or 40s.
I'm afraid I'll be completely blind many years before I die.
I'm afraid my future glasses will make me look even stranger.
I'm afraid this stuff is going to be a dealbreaker for future romances.
I'm afraid I won't ever be able to participate in a martial art if I wanted to.
I'm afraid...

How do you deal with this fear/paranoia?
>>
I'm paranoid my anal sphincter will fail and I'll never be able to hold a poop in again. I just live in terror.
>>
get contacts?
get laser eye surgery?
become blind kungfu master like in my chinese cartoons?
>>
>>18141755
Is it already failing and do you need some artificial device to keep it functioning? If so, then my condolences. How do you live with the pressure?

>>18141756
>contacts
Tried and never got used to them.

>laser eye surgery
That only works for mildly shitty eyes, not eyes that are as bad as mine.

>blind kungfu master
Good one.
>>
Got in a crash drunk driver around October. Bulged disc in my back still hurts had to quit working out.
My legs are turned inward and cause pain.
Doctors won't do surgery if I'm still In pain in 5 years I really will kill my self
>>
same thing just happened to me over the past month
I don't really care since I have given up on most of your "I'm afraid" points.
being useless without glasses doesn't really matter since you can just use glasses
but I'd likely look for ways to kill myself if I was to go completely blind
>>
>>18142139
>My legs are turned inward and cause pain
So you can't make use of your legs at all? That's rough, I hope you get your surgery. How's the rest of your life?

>>18142186
>kill myself if I was to go completely blind
Definitely. Living with blindness has never even occurred to me.
>>
My sister got Ocular hystoplasmosis?? in her early 20s so she made her mission to do and see anything she wanted /dont worry about the 30s 40s they will take of them self every year new treatments come out . By then who knows get a extra set of prescription safety glasses (mega tough) and LIVE
>>
>>18142267
I didn't see your comment, it's okay my back hurts still after months of trying to heal it. I can walk but my knees when straight cause my lower leg bones to point outward causing pain. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to ask for surgery to cut the tibias and realign my legs to fix it. If they say no I'm flying to New York to get it done privately.
>>
>>18142482
Why won't the regular doctor do what a private doctor is willing to do? Either way, good luck anon, I hope it succeeds.
>>
>>18142379
Sorry to hear about your sister. I suppose you're right that one should live, but it's hard to do when you work a full-time draining job and don't really have anything meaningful to do in life. So you just see the negative things like shitty eyes and tfw no friends.
>>
Get some awesome glasses. Some of the oldschool nerdy ones. totaly in right now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.