[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maximum Cuckage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kms.jpg (81KB, 605x507px)
kms.jpg
81KB, 605x507px
Hey /adv/,
Been crushing on girl for this whole semester and see that she has a boyfriend that she really likes and cares about. She tells me everything about their relationship and all the nasty shit they do. What do?
>>
Ahahahhahaha I was in this situation

Either convince her to cheat on him

Or fuck that guy and make them split then fuck her

Or have a three way

Or be a pussy and stop being """ friends """
>>
>>18141666
That isn't what cucking is.
You are not currently in a relationship with her, and thus cannot be cucked by her.
>>
>>18141681
You forgot the best option.

Act like a mature adult, respect their relationship and find your own woman.
>>
>>18141666
>>18141681

Yeah, either get her to break uo with him by sowing distrust or realise you'll never have a chance with her so stop letting her cuck you like a gay bestie. Do this by distancing yourself from her and fi ding some other girl to crush on.

This used to happen to me and then I realised that to stop getting cucked I need to remove from my life and fuck some other girl.

Best of luck Anon.
>>
>>18141666

Tell her to hook you up with one of her friends, and tell her to stop telling you the details of what her and her boyfriend do, literally that simple. You put yourself in the scenario.
>>
>>18141666
"ay if he makes you happy thats okay, but keep the things you do in bed to yourself, alright?"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.