[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over a broken friendship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Wander's grief.jpg (146KB, 788x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wander's grief.jpg
146KB, 788x600px
I knew it would end this way, because it always ends like that for me. That's an old one. I'm an obsessive and dubious person, so that eventually leads to my downfall, time after time. I always suspected they despise me and then they really do. They called me egotistical, lazy, and something else like that, told me they're sorry they wasted their time on me. I'm not even sure this was a friendship in the whole sense, more like one-sided, where I would feel a strong bond, but I'm not sure if they felt the same or simply were condescendent to me the whole time. It was also sort of a master-pupil relationship. Like that. I wish I could just forget, that and the other one. Is there no redemption for me? I see myself as an ugly, disguisting foul creature, which is unable to contribute anything of value, be it drawing pictures, or other creative activities, it will always be cheap and distasteful, like chinese replicas of Van Gogh, artless, because it's made by such a worthless, foul scumbag.

"What if our world worked differently? Suppose we could tell her: 'I didn't mean what I just said,' and she would say: 'It's okay, I understand,' and she would not turn away, and life would really proceed as though we had never said that thing? We could remove the damage but still be wiser for the experience."

Share your stories too, perchance. Gather round, friends.
>>
>>18141239
i dont get what is this thread about
>>
File: Torment_07.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Torment_07.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
It's hard to endure, when they cross me out like that, simply abandon me as if I mattered for them little more than an earthworm. Ofcourse, in due time, none of this will matter. I can't help but feel misery. They knew I'll be miserable, that it'll be just too dark for me, too dark, but they didn't care.
>>
>>18141239
your asking the wrong question. the real question is "why the fuck am i such a whiny bitch?"
>>
>>18141303
If I failed to write anything coherent, I invite the responsible authorities to clear this mess out.
>>
>>18141307
i still dont get this thread, are you like sad that your friends called you egoistical?
>>
>>18141312
Why the fuck am i such a whiny bitch?

>>18141315
They're not friends anymore, it's one of a few ones I had,
>>
>>18141320
Moreso, they blocked all communication. It strikes me. It's irremediable, lost forever.
>>
File: 1489759697076.jpg (41KB, 739x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489759697076.jpg
41KB, 739x540px
>>18141239
Well and who would want to be friend with such melodramatic, whiny bitch? Try to read your post again and maybe you will see whats wrong with you
>>
>>18141366
An eye can't see itself. I wrote it exactly for you guys to point out what's wrong with me, while I do recognize I'm flawed and prone to patheticness.
>>
They didn't respect you. They've opened a door for you to enter and improve on yourself.

Low self-esteem isn't pretty. Work on that and get reading, get training, and improve on your ability to talk like everyone else.

Sounds like this falling out opened up your eyes to the fact that you should improve on yourself and that losing whoever you lost is the secondary issue.

Don't go reading Harry Potter and stuff btw, read books that try to help you with confidence. Hogwarts can't help you out.
>>
>>18141412
Yes, I should take more care of myself, and improve on some skills which I was once very passionate about, but there's a crippling feeling no matter what I do, I'll still be little better than dirt.

I like fiction books, but not Harry Potter and stuff like that. Self improvement books make me nauseous however.

What do you mean, to talk like everyone else? I like the way old-timey people used language, how they spoke and wrote letters, is such manner of speech distracting or off-putting?
>>
Anything else?
>>
Master-pupil relationship? Were you their teacher or something?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.