[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is gonna sound so dumb so chew me out if you want. so i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: amberhayes.jpg (64KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
amberhayes.jpg
64KB, 560x700px
this is gonna sound so dumb so chew me out if you want.

so i'm in my first ever relationship. we've been dating for almost two years. i'm a year out of college and she's a sophomore. the other night she went to her first ever frat party.

i don't drink, i never have. she told me she didn't either but she got really drunk. she told me stories of her showing extroversion she never shows me. i trust her, i really do, but i was so scared that she would do something unfaithful. she told me today she never would but i still am insecure about it. i've never dated a girl before her, much less a girl who went to parties and got shitfaced drunk. she's told me to stop treating her like a child but sometimes i really do feel like her freakin dad.

my question is, how do you guys in long successful relationships deal with this kind of insecurity? how can I help myself not be really frightened every time she goes to a party (I'm sure this won't be the last time)?
>>
>>18141230
>girl who went to parties and got shitfaced drunk
She is a slut dump her
>>
>>18141230
>the other night she went to her first ever frat party.

The only reason girls go to frat parties are to get fucked, don't ever let your gf go to a party like that without you

dump her
>>
>>18141252
maybe i shouldn't have asked on here
>>
>>18141230
>>18141258
>>18141260
Why do you think girls go to parties and get really drunk? Becuase its fun? No they want to get fucked by some random dude but if they do it sober they would look like whores, they just need reason why they were not responsible for their actions
>>
>>18141230
I've been to these type of parties and only one girl ever rejected me.

She's a slut, as are all women who go to these kinds of parties.
>>
In most cases, you will never end up with a person you date at your age. I hate to spoil this for you, but she will probably have really enjoyed getting shit faced and the attention it brings. As you don't drink, it will more than likely draw a wedge between you. Eventually she will realise that she wants to experience the college lifestyle and ask for a "break", probably advising you that it's not you, she's just not in the right head space for a relationship.
>>
>>18141230
If you find her going to parties more frequently then something is definitely up and you should abort mission asap
>>
>>18141272
I agree with this anon op. I would not like my gf going to "parties" without me just to get drunken (and possibly more).

I would make it up for her in some way, but i would be strongly against such behavior. If she would be stubborn, i would escalate it to
>drunken parties
>me
>pick one
But it is all about preferences.
>>
Listen here OP. If she wanted to party, dance and listen to music she could have done it at a friends house. When girls go party at frat houses it means they are on the lookout for a good dicking.

>tihi, trust me I would never cheat on you

Its like if you went to a brothel and said trust me babe I would never cheat on you
>>
>>18141260
The responses to your thread are particularly shitty. I suggest deleting it and starting a new thread at a different time of day with a different pic, maybe not of a hot girl.

>she told me stories of her showing extroversion she never shows me.
Such are extroverts. They thrive in social situations that you may not encounter often as a couple.
People drink to become MORE social and talkative, that's normal. If she DIDN'T become more extroverted while drinking I'd worry. That's how alcohol works.

>she's told me to stop treating her like a child but sometimes i really do feel like her freakin dad.
That's your insecurity. If you feel like her dad then you she probably feels that way too.

You have NO control over what she does and she has NO control over you, remember that. An act of cheating/faithfulness is NOT dependent on the partner. You also have no evidence of unfaithfulness. With that in mind:
You have two mindsets, two situations, and four possible outcomes.
Your mindset (that you are in control of): (1) Trust her or (2) don't trust her
Situation (that you have no control over): (a) She stays faithful or (b) she cheats.

1+a
Everything works out.
1+b
She cheats but you trusted her anyway. It'll be tricky to trust someone again but you know you're capable of it and you were better than her.
2+a
Your relationship will end and it'll be your fault.
2+b
Worst outcome. If you expect her to cheat, and she does, it enforces you insecurities making it VERY difficult to trust someone next time.

Conclusion
It's always better to trust your significant other if you have no evidence of unfaithfulness. Trusting your SO always leads to the best outcomes for you in these situations.
>>
>>18141442
1+a
1+b
2+a
2+b

I did this logic table to help with my insecurities about my ex (also my first relationship). I choose to trust her but she ended up breaking my heart. (1+b)
I'm glad I choose to trust her, though she didn't deserve it, because it was SO MUCH easier to trust my next girlfriend who treated me right. I'll never regret trusting her because it worked out better for me and helped with my insecurities in the long run.
>>
>>18141442
>>18141462
this is really fantastic advice actually, and what i was looking for. thanks anons.
>>
File: 1362384816691.jpg (48KB, 474x460px) Image search: [Google]
1362384816691.jpg
48KB, 474x460px
>>18141482
Good luck Anon. Personal insecurities are a tough battle that can take a long time to win.

Be honest with her, say something like, "You're my first girlfriend, I'm still new to this, please be patient as I work through my insecurities."
Admitting weaknesses and asking for support while you overcome them is as fucking healthy as a relationship gets.
>>
>>18141442

Cuck logic.

"As long as you dont have actual physical proof of cheating you have no right to suspect anyone! Additionally if you snoop or investigate youre the bad guy! Just let her go to parties and do what she wants :), at the end of the day youre a good boyfriend and shes coming back to you so who cares what else happens :)"
>>
>>18141518
This

Guys only have frat parties to fuck girls, girls who go to frat parties know what every guy there wants. She wants to fuck some frat bros and then come home to her provider, whether it be emotional and or financial support.
>>
>>18141518
If I go snooping and find something I'm gonna leave her no matter what she thinks of me snooping, so yeah.

>>18141525
I'm not her financial support at all.

I also am afraid of what >>18141293 said, so I'm going to pay attention if this becomes a regular thing. Drunkenness is a big turn off for me anyway
>>
>>18141539
So are you her emotional support? What's your sex life like?
>>
File: 1359269668790.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1359269668790.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>18141518
>As long as you dont have actual physical proof of cheating you have no right to suspect anyone!
uhhh yes? Exactly? That's kinda the foundation of the legal system? I'm glad we agree???

>Additionally if you snoop or investigate youre the bad guy!
Yes? That's how trust works???

>Just let her go to parties and do what she wants :)
>let
You can't control the actions of others.

>at the end of the day youre a good boyfriend
Exactly! Your actions are independent from hers and vice versa. Cheaters will cheat, the faithful will be faithful, do good on yourself.

>and shes coming back to you so who cares what else happens :)"
Nah, she cheats she done. But there's no evidence of that and our logic table determined the best mindset until/if that happens.

Not sure if stupid troll or you're drunk and trying to agree with me, so thanks? Maybe? Have a nice day either way.
>>
>>18141556
It hasn't been good lately but part of that is circumstantial (she has a roommate in her room and I still live with my parents) and also she knows that I don't think we have enough sex
>>
>>18141230
Dating when young is hard enough. Being separated, with temptation everywhere nearly impossible. She doesn't have to be a bad girl, just curious enough to put herself in bad situations enough times for something to happen. She's gonna hook up, just a matter of when.
>>
File: dfac.jpg (63KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
dfac.jpg
63KB, 600x788px
>>18141230
Are you me -30 yrs ?? Hope you have better luck than I had. Same type of girl, similar scenario - Started more or less like you describe and two months later she dumped me .. probably had fucked one or more as well before that. I have one advice, pic related
>>
another layer is i know she's lied to me about small things before. like, I know it. but I still like the advice the other anon had, about possible outcomes. I'm gonna go with that until i have reasonable doubt.
>>
>>18141565
if she keeps going to frat parties, one night she is gonna get fucked by some frat bros. It's going to happen, you guys don't have much sex (so she's probably horny), she's getting drunk, the frat bros are horny, and you're not there.
>>
File: JUSTICE HUG.png (76KB, 226x319px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE HUG.png
76KB, 226x319px
>>18141587
>another layer is i know she's lied to me about small things before. like, I know it.
A bad sign, you might want to talk to her about that.

> I'm gonna go with that until i have reasonable doubt.
Good. Trust, always trust, until you have a solid reason not to and at that point you'll know what to do.
You're gonna do great Anon, even if the relationship ends you'll be a stronger person from it and that strength will carry over. It's easy to be suspicious and doubt people, it's difficult to be vulnerable and trusting.
>>
>>18141562
No. Youre a cuck pretending real life is a disney adventure and give horrible advice that will only leave OP hating himself and staying with a cheater because "muh guilt".
>>
>>18141525
t. person who never received a bid. frats throw parties to show social proof + have a good time with bros as well as fuck girls, and I know plenty of girls who go to frat parties for either free alcohol, a fun time with their female friends, or just not wanting to stay in that night
>>
OP you need to be smart about it.
Obviously this girl is a slut who likes to be seen and likes attention.

She is not made for you, so just use her for what she is : a slut.

My first girlfriend was a partywhore too, which I didn't know up until I dated her.
Even the way she dressed made her look like some trashed junk.
At the time I lacked so much in self-esteem that I felt lucky she would date me...the I figured I would just use her to flatter my ego and satisfy sexual my need.

Don't fall in love, use and dump, if necessary tell her that you're not looking for anything serious with her, she may just agree(mine didn't but fuck her, I told her why)
>>
>>18141810
>>18141700
>girl goes to one party second semester sophomore year and gets drunk
>is automatically a slut whore cheater

I know a good amount of sluts, and they all started drinking and partying and having sex in high school so those habits just carried on. If OPs girl went out every other weekend and was a heavy drinker maybe your arguments would have some credence. Sorry you dated a partywhore but they're a dime a dozen honestly. OP doesn't need to worry, she'll either go to a few more parties and get tired of them or just take their alcohol
>>
your always going to be insecure in your first relationship, very unlikely your first relationship will last. she may cheat she may not, when the relationship ends, learn and move on.
>>
>>18141827
Getting shitfaced in public (as opposed to a friends place) is a red flag. Buzzed is fine but getting drunk makes one stupid and prone to stupid decision, not saying it's a license to be stupid though. Your gf got shitfaced around people she never met at a frat party. There are red flags everywhere. Imagine if you did the same to her. Would she be okay with it?

It just seems like she has you in her pocket in case she doesn't like what she sees. She may or may not be some dumb party slut, but regardless she's throwing around red flags. I wouldn't like that if my girlfriend did that and I know she would feel the same if the roles were reversed. It's fine if that's who she is, but if you're looking for a long term steady relationship then you should look elsewhere
>>
>>18141764
I know plenty of girls who use tinder to "make friends". They're always fronting this shit when deep down they know that if a guy that gives them hot feelings in the crotch comes along, they would be down to fuck. They have so many options that they can just bide their time and pretend they only care about having fun but the reality is that nobody would ever turn down good sex or a good relationship. It's what pretty much everyone wants.
>>
>itt, the cucks

Jesus Christ you faggots are pathetic she will cheat 100%. You might never find out though because you don't want to deal with facts, logic or reality. Enjoy getting shit on by the girl who supposedly "loves you". I would bet my life that your relationship isn't gonna last that long, the countdown has begun.
>>
>>18142018
I'm assuming OP's two year relationship fills the "good relationship" quota there. I'm not gonna comment on the sex thing though since some girls are a bit afraid to be open sexually even though they want it and I don't really know the details of OP's situation
>>18142063
who hurt you
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.