[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life hacks and tips thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1350621459798.jpg (212KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
1350621459798.jpg
212KB, 1280x722px
Life hacks and tips thread
>>
>>18141054
don't piss and sneeze at the same time
>>
File: 1457942329741.jpg (322KB, 1226x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1457942329741.jpg
322KB, 1226x1339px
Posting some old stuff
>>
>>
>>18141064
What problem does he have with scarfs? They protect the neck nicely during cold and windy times.

>>18141054
>Circumsision
Ah, damn. What's the real difference in sexual experience and pleasure between circumcised and non-circumcised?
>>
>>18141064
>Never grow a moustache
But why
>>
>>18141405
Have you seen hitler? That is why.
>>
>>18141431
That's barely a moustache.
>>
>>18141399
Cut benis is desensitised
>>
If you must poop, you have to use toilet paper. I advise that you either invest in 2-4 ply sheet papers so you can use much less paper, or if you must...use 1 ply with like 8 sheets.

Then you have to put your hand between the crevasses of your butt, right to the point where you feel this weirdly numb-yet-ticklish spot. That's your butthole. Sometimes you might even have to put your fingers inside it to clean it real deep and guarantee cleanliness. Baby wipes are an even better investment, but damn, they're expensive. At least with the toilet paper, you buy it in bundles rather than just one package.
>>
>>18141613
Or just live in a civilised country with bidets
>>
>>18141630
you'd think that'd be easy, but it just ain't easily accessible. I can't move to Canada anymore because the fucking liberals are tainting it. Bidets existed there and it was maximum comf.
>>
>>18141613
you have to wipe your ass when you poop? wtf? where did you hear this?
>>
>>18141662
I heard it from my grandpa. He was always inventive. I just thought all that paper was for facewashing.
>>
>>18141054
>6 !!!

Holy fuck how did this fucker articulate this profound of an explanation for depression?! It resonates with thoughts I've had percolating for a long while about this issue. But damn he hit's the nail on the head. Also on his other tips as well. This guy oughta be a psychologist...

Is there more from this thread?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.