[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i explain my best friend that I dont wanna be his girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170318-WA0010.jpg (50KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170318-WA0010.jpg
50KB, 512x384px
How do i explain my best friend that I dont wanna be his girlfriend?
>>
>>18140977
Shit nigger, that's a hard one.

Have you considered saying, "Hay best friend, I don't want to be your girlfriend."
>>
>>18140977
Just take somewhere private and if he asks why just say, i'll tell you if you come. When you're there just look him in the eye and say slowly "hey,... anon... do you like my?" "y-yeah" "well,... I love you!"

You're a girl so it shouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>18140977
Reject him, tell him you're sorry, stop talking to him and move on with your life.
>>
>>18140985
Oh, shit i read that wrong. just tell him in a non meme may that you just want to be friends. or you could just try it you never know>>18140977
>>
>>18140982
Gee.... do you think? Havent thought about that... Of course I have you fucking idiot. I am asking here because he is a sex addict that masturbates to 12 year olds all day and only fucks virgins. Obviously normal rejection didn't work so im asking you bitches how to reject one of your kind fucking weirdos.
>>
give him a chance, youll probably be really happy together.
>>
>>18141004
No, they won't.
She isn't attracted to him, otherwise they'd be together already. She will always feel like she settled, resent him and eventually leave him.
>>
>>18140995
Got a giggle out of me
>>
>>18140995
> one of your kind fucking weirdos.
>fucking weirdos
>best friend

dis bait
>>
>>18141017
Ain't bait, this stuff happens and is happending to me. I know he doesn't loves me he just loves the idea that I'm a virgin and he is my only male friend.
>>
>>18141027
Why are you friends with him?
If he ignores what you say, he doesn't respect you as a friend and just wants to fuck you. So either drop him, tell him you got fucked and are no longer a virgin or actually go get fucked.
>>
personally I get over a rejection the easiest when the girl treats me really badly
>>
>>18141033
He's like a sex expert which is creepy he knows which girl is a virgin and which isn't also can predict your bra size
>>
>>18141041
go out and fuck a guy or cut off contact with him, problem solved.

/thread
>>
>>18141033

Yep, literally just stop being a passive bitch and straight up go in with the
"look I really am not attracted to you and if you continue advancing on me in a romantic/sexual/whatever he's doing way, I really don't want to be your friend anymore"

Ba-boom, problem solved, not only does your relationship with him improve but you potentially help him snap out of his fantasy land creepiness
>>
>>18141048
Thank u ;^;

/ends threat by killing herself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.