[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roommate and girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

My roommate and my gf get along really well. At first I was relieved but now I am not sure how to feel. Gf is 17, I am 19, roommate is 24. They always seem to be flirting and kinda physical. Like she'll lay on the couch with him or he'll squeeze her butt. She tells me it's like how brothers and sisters act and not to worry but I do worry. He's way more confident and attractive than me and I know one of my gf's kinks is big dicks and muscles and having accidentally walked in on him showering I know he has both. Once when we all had a few drinks and watched Netflix I fell asleep and when I woke up I thought I saw her going down on him but I don't know for sure. Should I feel this concerned? Am I being silly? Have any of you had any experiences like this? What did you do? Thanks
>>
>>18140927
lol, dude you're being cucked. I mean shit what other activities could you confuse a blowjob with? Her cleaning some yogurt off his pants for him?
>>
>>18140927
>They always seem to be flirting and kinda physical. Like she'll lay on the couch with him or he'll squeeze her butt.
>She tells me it's like how brothers and sisters act

Yeah it's how brothers and sisters act

when they are fucking
>>
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

really

are you really asking

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>18140935
She said she was helping clean a spill on his shorts
>>
>>18141039
I guess his cum spilled on his shorts or her drool
>>
>>18140927
> he'll squeeze her butt
>it's like how brothers and sisters act
kek. 8/8 b8 tho m8. I lol'd.
>>
>>18140927
>I thought I saw her going down on him but I don't know for sure

Yeah, never believe your own eyes
>>
>>18141042
No, there was a beer spill. Some was on the couch too and it smelled like beer. I trust my girlfriend. I just... I feel paranoid
>>
>>18141060
I get it. I'm probably in denial. It's just really scary. We planned a big future together and her family treats me like one of their own. It's a lot to lose
>>
>>18141074
Why would she help him clean his shorts? He couldn't do it?

You're a cuck and your gf and roommate are fucking. It's hilarious, either you ignore it and are a cuck. Or you break up with her and then they start openly fucking and you're forced to be around it. Either way you're a cuck lol
>>
>>18141074
Therefore you don`t trust your girlfriend. Communicate with her. Say that you dont like what is happening and that you want this relationship. By happening I mean telling her you feel paranoid and that you dont trust that guy etc...
>>
>>18141079
cuck-zoned
>>
If true, OP is an idiot

If false, OP is also an idiot
>>
>>18141079
I can't break up with her. We have a future together. We always talk about it and plan it. I'm too invested to throw it all away. And I can't move because I cosigned on the loan with him and I feel trapped
>>
>>18141090
I guess I am an idiot, at least in this regard
>>
>>18141091

> watched Netflix I fell asleep and when I woke up I thought I saw her going down on him but I don't know for sure.

Wasn't she next to you, were you two not cuddling while watching? Or was she sitting next to him?

> Like she'll lay on the couch with him

Doesn't she lay on the couch with you? Where are you when they are doing this?

Your only option is to not bring her around your roommate. If you can afford it, get a private investigator to follow her, does she hang out with your roommate when you're not there?
>>
>>18141091
Then I guess you better develop a cuckold fetish
>>
>>18141091
So... You've set plans for the future together with a 17 year old?

Hate to break it to you pal but those plans are nothing but a fantasy, a teenage fever dream

Get out of this farce you're in and live your life. Shit son you have a lot to learn
>>
>>18141109
We have a small couch. Small place. Three of us on it. She lays with him sometimes while I'm on the computer across the room or in the kitchen (not a laptop but a portable desktop diy). I don't need a private investigator to know that they hang out when I'm not there. That's normal. I'm fine with that. He always forgets to feed our dog when I'm at work and she always remembers so...
>>
>>18141122
She's really mature for her age. I don't know how much that really means coming from a 19 year old but I mean it to the best of my knowledge and limited wisdom
>>
>>18141139
I advise you to develop a cuckold fetish, it's all you can do.
>>
There's no way this is real.
>>
>>18141142
I guess I don't really know what that means entirely.
>>
>>18141141
Doesn't change a thing. She might be more emotionally stable than other teenagers but that doesn't mean she'll make good choices, or never change or lose interest in things that once mattered

If she was truly mature, do you think she'd really do this to you?
>>
>>18141144
It is. Wouldn't degrade/embarrass myself on a public forum (albeit anonymous) otherwise.
>>
>>18141151
You make a good point. But she's super sound. She's got her shit together ya know? Like she's taking classes above her grade, she has an internship tattooing, etc. I just... It's scary, reconciling that my life with her isn't going to be what I thought
>>
>>18141152
Leave this girl, it doesn't matter if you have to go back to your mom's place, have some balls.
>>
>>18141161
Not on good terms with my family. I can't. I'm stuck. Cosigned the rent on the place with my roommate. Have balls, but also have anxiety
>>
>>18141163
Find about place to crash then, kick your gf out, I don't know, you can't let people take advantage of yourself like this.
>>
File: 1489699455863.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489699455863.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>18140927
>>
>>18141082
I've tried but she always says I have nothing to worry about
>>
>>18141168
I don't feel taken advantage of though. I just feel like I am being silly. She's a very extroverted person and I'm really introverted so I am probably reading into things too much
>>
>>18141181
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>18141184
I'm not joking. I'm shit at reading people. I'm probably an aspy but never seen a psychologist or whatever because I was raised by someone who didn't believe in that stuff. I'm sheltered. Probably 4chan is the wrong place for me
>>
>>18141146
it means you might as well make the best of a bad situation and get turned on by the thought of your gf fucking another dude
>>
>>18141139
Plant a camera or something the next your away for a while. A webcam or anything that doesn't stick out too much.
>>
>>18141193
The thought doesn't turn me on but I may be able to at least put up with it until either I find a way out of the situation or develop that fetish (which I don't think I will but who knows)
>>
>>18141199
check'd and this is a good idea, get a hidden camera and put it in the apartment
>>
>>18141199
>>18141206
I have a raspberry pi I could hook up to do that. If I'm assuming correctly, I'm trying to see what they do while I'm gone?
>>
File: 1489369136538.jpg (430KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489369136538.jpg
430KB, 800x800px
This cant be real
>>
>>18141213
It's the life I wake up to every day. It's why I'm here.
>>
>>18141211
>If I'm assuming correctly, I'm trying to see what they do while I'm gone?

jesus you are dense as hell or you're trolling
>>
>>18141225
Been called dense before. I just like asking things to make sure. Probably autistic but never diagnosed so w/e
>>
>>18141160
Life never turns out the way you expect.

It's good to make plans when you're young but you also need a contingency plan when things go sideways... Because they usually do
>>
>>18140927
>>18141074
Oh come on, this has to be bait. No one is this delusional.
>>
>>18141244
I'm considering staying with her until I can escape the situation financially. If that means witnessing some stuff I never wanted to witness, fine. I doubt I'll develop the fetish people keep mentioning here but as we've seen, I'm not good at predicting the future
>>
>>18141251
If bait means untrue, then no. Unfortunately it is true. I'm not delusional (though that phrase coming from a delusional person wouldn't be very convincing anyway). I'm just young and socially stupid
>>
How can I convince her to stop being so physical with him?
>>
This has to be a joke. Nobody is this retarded.
>>
>>18141309
say, don't be so physical with him, it makes me uncomfortable.

Just do the hidden camera thing and find out for sure.
>>
>>18140927
If this is bait. Well done and congratulations on all your (you)s
If not, you're being cuckolded, but you should continue fucking that slut for funsies and whenever you move out you break it off and never look back. If she stops provide complementary succ then you abort immediately.
>>
File: FCJ-158fig16.jpg (47KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
FCJ-158fig16.jpg
47KB, 325x325px
You fuckers are so gullible.
>>
>>18141322
I've told her before and she's said no.
>>18141324
We rarely have sex. I work double shifts most days and she spends most of her time studying at my place or interning at a tattoo studio
>>
>>18140927
haha its surely bait
>>
>>18141334
lol just get a hidden camera and fuck off already
>>
>>18141334
Holy fucking shit OP! You're worse than a cuck, at least a cuck gets to watch but you, my friend are on a whole new level. If the place is an apartment pay the 1month advance and say your dues, or transfer the name to your hopefully ex girlfriend. Otherwise youre just being manipulated and its not right
>>
Communication. If you are worried that talking to her will cause a break up, this isn't a relationship you need anyways. She's fucked up that she doesn't care about boundaries. Girls know exactly what they are doing when they sit close to you, or keep long eye contact, etc... she's hoping you won't say anything or won't stop till you speak up.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.