[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

i need some advice on how to get over my relationship that ended about 2 years ago. we met online she was way out of my league back then but somehow we fell in love and it was great, 2 years later things started to feel odd and we weren't getting along as we used to i thought i didn't love her anymore so i broke it up, two years later here i am, still think about her everyday, she has a boyfriend now and she's quite happy we still talk now and then. did i make the wrong decision? how do i get over this? in this two year period i haven't even kissed anybody. questions and all replies are welcome
>>
>>18140792
don't talk to her anymore and find someone else
>>
Move on anon. I know it hurts but you need to stop putting her on a pedestal. I got dumped and cried in the fetal position wishing for nothing more than to be able to get her back everyday for two months. It's not worth it. It only makes you hurt more. You control your sadness. Think of her negative points and focus on them. They're there and you know it. I'm sorry you're so hurt, it's an awful feeling.
>>
>>18140806
I've looked but i can't find anyone else like her, it sucks
>>
>>18140810
thanks anon you're probably right i'll try and focus on her negative points
>>
>>18140816
Anything else you want to say? You can get your feels out, we're here for you.
>>
>>18140848
i honestly feel like ill never find someone like her and i mean not with her characteristics but someone that loves me the way she did and to the extent that she did knowing me fully. i don't think that's possible and also i don't know wether i can love someone like i loved her, i guess i stopped believing
>>
>>18140864
How many girlfirends have you had? I thought that after my first girlfriend but after a few you realize they can all do it. Is there something wrong with you that you're worried about? Low self esteem?
>>
>>18140811

> i can't find anyone else like her
no shit, people are all different. Just find someone you like, not someone who is like her. Until you get that through your head, you won't be happy.
>>
>>18140870
not my first girlfriend but definitely the most serious one i haven't had any since
>>
>>18140872
i did not mean her characteristics, i meant the way she made me feel
>>
>>18140870
i do have low self esteem but i don't think that's the problem i'm not the most stable person in the world also
>>
>>18140891
Focus on making yourself happy being alone. When you're happy with yourself you can begin to form stable relationships.

>>18140877
>>18140880
The fact that she's the most serious one you've had has made it hit you harder than normal. She made you feel this way, others can too. It's hard, when you invest so much of yourself into someone it's hard to just let it go, but slowly you'll move on. Focus on yourself, you can't change others but you can change yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.