[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stop lying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1489149435582.jpg (101KB, 853x772px) Image search: [Google]
1489149435582.jpg
101KB, 853x772px
Ever since I was a child, I lied. It didn't matter what it was about or whether it was warranted, I lied. It wasn't something I did on purpose, it was something I did just by nature.

Even here on 4chan, I lie a lot. I honestly can't keep track of how many times I lied about something. Petty, trivial things, things that could be life-changing, it doesn't matter, whatever it is, I can't stop fucking lying.

In real life, I restrain myself as much as possible, but I still do it. I try to vent by fabricating stories and posting them all over the internet, but that can help only so much.

I really wish I wouldn't lie, I really wish I could just stop, but I have no idea how.
>>
Try google search for "group counseling for compulsive behavior" in your area.
>>
>>18140775

Yeah, that's not going to work, I'm from the Balkans, no one here gives a shit about stuff like that from what I can tell. The few people who do know about this ugly tendency of mine recommended I go into politics.
>>
>>18140717
I do the same thing anon. For me it's an exercise in how convincing I can be and intelligently stringing bits of info together quickly. It's like giving my working memory a work out. No one has ever called me out on it and I can refrain from implausible lies, but it's just a fun little exercise to challenge myself
>>
>>18140717
lol you seem like an interesting case. I'm fond of phychology and it would be interesting for me to hear you out, maybe I could even try to help you. If you''re interested, I don't know leave a skype or email or whatever
>>
>>18140916

This

Shit's fun as fukk - you're thinking not only about the story or whatever BS you're spewing, but also have to keep in constant awareness the extent of the other person's knowledge and their experiences
>>
>>18140916
>>18141030

It's not really fun to me, I just feel compelled to lie.

It doesn't matter what the lie is about. Sometimes I lie about what I dreamed, sometimes I lie about what I did during the day, how I met someone, if something happened to me. My life isn't boring, it's pretty decent overall and I'm not a shutin, so I'm not just making up things to have attention paid to me, yet I still can't stop lying.

>>18140981

Help me out how?
>>
>>18142017

>I bet you wouldn't tell a lie that could seriously harm someone.

I don't think I ever have done something like that.

>For instance if you learned another language I am sure this habit would gradually fade.

I know a bit of French, Polish, German and some Japanese, but I never really gave too much thought to learning any of those languages fully. Any reason why you'd suggest that? Also, English isn't my first language either.
>>
If you really want advice and that's probably the only lie here then I'll tell you why you could be lying, it's strictly related to value, you are deconstructing the value of words over actual actions if you lie, I bet you wouldn't tell a lie that could seriously harm someone.

The way you lie is fine and makes you more intelligent, when you will realize words aren't important to you and you want to stop lying, you can do something related:
For instance if you learned another language I am sure this habit would gradually fade.
>>
>>18142026
I suggest to fully learn a language and read because you would dive even more deep into your disinterest towards word, which is a good thing.

You give no importance to what is being said which is good, if your lies are harmless they just count as misinformation, you just realized that anything could be misinformation and anything is irrelevant.
As far as you don't lie in order to harm someone it's okay.
You can keep deconstructing language and values. It will help you be a good person.
If someone asks you, you will tell "I think I tell harmless lies because I don't give much importance to what is being said, rather I give importance to the person itself, that's why I tell lies and that's why my lies specifically try to avoid harming you or other people."
>>
>>18142026
>>18142027
>>18142046

TL;DR
You don't care about words, you care about meaning. You wouldn't lie about loving someone.

One day your definition of "lie" will fall too and you'll stop lying as it commonly is defined.

Sorry but I write like shit
>>
>>18140717
turn your lying tendencies into a way to pick up and fuck women, single sluts and married sluts. fuck man im an expert bullshitter. legendary in some aspects. ive fucked so many uptight and prude bitches by spinning some bullshit to them. trick is to know when toi lie and when to be truthful. carry on anon fag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.