[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am kind of successful, studying at the university, got lots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I am kind of successful, studying at the university, got lots of friends, not socially awkward (not too much at least), but still never had a girlfriend and still a virgin. why?

I feel so lonely and unappreciated
Does anyone actually have experience fighting lonelyness and depression?
>>
>>18140610
> believing that having sex and/or a girlfriend= success

Anon there's nothing wrong with you. You're in university and that's tough. Lots of assignments and pressure. It's normal to feel lonely and be depressed when going to college away from home and old friends. Talk with someone you trust irl. This really helped me when I decided to be open about my own depression. I was doing so much work in uni and not really hanging out with people, not eating, not sleeping.

If you'd like, talk about it here. I'll listen.
>>
>>18140610
Been in this situation, you're not putting yourself out there enough.

A list of things you can do:
Gym - Good for the mind and for the body.
Don't hang around girls you are interested in as a friend ask them out instead and make your interests known.
Don't put to much pressure on getting laid it's not be all and end all.
>>
>>18140615
>> believing that having sex and/or a girlfriend= success
It is that way though.
The meaning of life is to reproduce thus the ones who fail to attain the companionship of the opposite sex will always be failures.
>>
I still wouldn't know what to do. Even after getting someone to go on a date with me I would be clueless, and I wouldn't do anytinhg in fear of messing up or doing something weird
>>
Does anyone have some suggestions or experience with what to do on a date to be charming a
>>
File: buffy422-adam.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
buffy422-adam.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>18140610
It's Sunday. How many women did you ask out last weekend?
Zero?
That's why you don't have a girlfriend.

You have to ask women. They aren't going to ring your doorbell begging to suck your dick.
>>
>>18140835
I dont understand how that dating thing works. I don't know what to do. I don't know how I should act on a date to not just be a friend
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.