[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, here is my problem, my father (who never give a fuck about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: scam.jpg (296KB, 1300x1140px) Image search: [Google]
scam.jpg
296KB, 1300x1140px
so, here is my problem, my father (who never give a fuck about the scams on internet) was cheated, i bought a harley davison 2010 for 8k dollars, and guees what, the motorbike will never arrive, has passed a long long time since a made a thread i was busy, but now i really dont know what do i do. please help. and btw this is not a prank i got all the "evidence of the transactions.
>>
I can see how/why you got ripped off.

I don't know what you want us to do.
>>
that's what small claims court is for, not the internet
>>
maybe b/ could give me some help, i need report the internet page and trace back the Email of that person who cheat people on internet. (and sorry if my english is too bad but i bet you all got my point) i am really too desesperate
>>
this is the email of the "company" [email protected]
and this is the web page
http://alliancegloballogistic.com
>>
>>18140583
i work in fraud.

tell me the whole story, and how the funds were given to the fraudsters.
>>
>>18140882
The money was sent through bank transfer and then asked for a "insurance" of 800 dollars I can send all the information and all the mails in order to at least find those responsible and prevent more people being cheated. All the communication was via e-mail and the give me 3 passports, so we could leave there

Name: Raul Belmondo
Passport#: AS4938548
Address: Leoforos Lavriou 141
City: Athens
Post Code: 19002
County: Greece

Name: Adriana Venthur
Passport#: AT6587243
Address: Galvani 23
City: Athens
Post Code: 11255
County: Greece
>>
>>18140898
do you have a kik or skype? Im about to leave my place and won't refresh 4chan that often
>>
>>18140975
NO But i could give you my facebook and after give my whatsapp number in there cuz i dont gonna post my number here
>>
>>18140990
all I got is my real facebook lol and that's not happenin

kik/skype is all I got; if you want my advice on how to handle this just throw one together real quick
>>
>>18140975
nvm give me your kik account im gonna contact you
>>
Op is one gullible motherfucker
>>
>>18141166
NO, i already talked with the guy and he help me a lot, i will make another thead maybe i really want to catch that bad people , where are the fbi now?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.