[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about experiencing being fat. Anybody here who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Protein-powder-for-weight-gain.png (416KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
Protein-powder-for-weight-gain.png
416KB, 600x825px
I was thinking about experiencing being fat.
Anybody here who became fat on purpose?
I was thinking about going up to 250~ pounds to see what it feels like.
>>
There's already a TV show about this.
>>
>>18140556
Age, sex, height?
>>
>>18140566
Male
180cm
>>
>>18140556
This is a terrible idea
reasons why: youre fucking fat

thats like saying you'd fail an exam or get into a car collision just to see what it feels like
>>
>>18140598
It's reversible. And almost everyone in me near vicinity is fat. I wouldn't be that noticeable.
>>
Never. Is this just out of curiosity's sake? Or you trying to change your current lifestyle because you're in a hole?
>>
>>18140669
A bit of both.
>>
>>18140680
I guess it wouldn't be bad if you BULKED w/ muscle... But still, I think I would get lethargic doing this. Which, if I was in your position, would make you feel way worse.
>>
>>18140689
I'm not depressed. Just bored.
I just want to try it out and then lose the weight. I don't have an emotional relation to food or anything.
>>
>>18140696
>Bored
Get a hobby, don't turn fat out of boredom.
>>
>>18140697
But I am really curious.
>>
>>18140703
Then do it. Just make sure you do it in a 'healthy' manner so you don't fuck yourself up down the line.
>>
Kek, welcome to America, where if you're not fat, you're not an "adult".

Funny thing is I'm trying to do the same thing because I'm sick of looking like a child. Muscle just means you're aggressive and "toxic masculinity" has become the bane of society; might as well just get fat and die of a heart attack. At least then, no one can say what I did was wrong. If I smoke or drink to death, I'm wrong; if I commit suicide I'm wrong, but not if you get fat. It's the acceptable way to show you want to die in public, yet refuse to admit it.
>>
yeah there's a fetish about this, its called feederism

https://www.feabie.com/
>>
>>18140736
What is your goal weight?
>>
>>18140654
It's not all reversible though

>Get fat
>Get Stretch marks
>Put wear and tear on your joints and organs
>Stretch out your skin to fit the body of a man much bigger
>Have to work twice as hard to get back to skinny
>>
>>18140988
>>Have to work twice as hard to get back to skinny
And?
It's a nice challenge
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.