[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1468894927498.jpg (17KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1468894927498.jpg
17KB, 466x349px
I feel no real desire to keep on living anymore, all the joys of life have been stripped clean from me. I'm just going to come out clean and say the reason behind it all is because I've never felt loved, not even by my parents or girls I found cute. My parents also thought it would be a good idea to break up when I was younger. During my childhood I used to be a shut-in fatass so I have little to no idea how society works. Since then I lost weight and tried to improve so I could I express my feelings to a girl in my school, but the retard that I am never realized that I got, what normies would call, "friendzoned". I figured out this only a year later, after being led on, and now I'm confused. I despise the simple sight of myself, I dread her and anyone related to her, I don't even enjoy being around people anymore. I stopped caring about future plans, I don't even feel like finishing this last year of high school. I waste a good half of my days just sitting and being depressed because everything goes wrong. Considering drugs and booze, but what good will that do, other than wasting my cash? Even my lifestyle is affected by my bad vibes. I am being constantly asked "Why do you look so dead, anon?" and I can't stand happy songs or rock anymore, I just listen to underground rap related to suicide and shitty lives. The only thing that helps me keep my mind off is video games, but that gets tiring without breaks.

TL;DR I am literally planning on blowing my brains out in about two years and a simple "It will get better" is not stopping me.
>>
Literally start using drugs.
>>
Give meditation a try, even if you don't like the sound of it, it helps a lot to go through tough shit which are generally self generated.
>>
>>18140547
Try listening to Jordan Peterson's Maps of Meanings on YoutTube. I found him very helpful when I was feeling helpless and fell into the trap of nihilism.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQAT-0aSPq-OKOpQlHyR4k5h
>>
We all have bad experiences with people at some time, you just need to meet more people, you'll find the right ones for you at some point. Don't give up, it'll be 100% worth it at the end, I promise
>>
>>18140569
I was thinking of codeine for a start

>>18140785
I'll give it a try, thanks

>>18140794
>Don't give up, it'll be 100% worth it at the end, I promise
I'm way too cynical to believe that right now, sorry
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.