[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 12

File: symbols-017.jpg (102KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017.jpg
102KB, 600x399px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
Is the club a reasonable place to find a girl to start a relationship with? I just moved to Germany from California and I'm having a difficult time meeting women. But there's a club in town where Americans go to meet Germans I guess and I'm going on ladies night with some buddies of mine. Also any tips on how to attract women at the club?
>>
Girls why do you all sleep around and why can I not find a girl who's a virgin at 18
>>
>>18140769
Are you fucking kidding? You don't go to a club to find someone to start a relationship with, you go there for a quick fuck and that's it.
Of course it can theoretically happen that you meet someone great but the chances are pretty bad.
>>
>>18140783
Well I don't really know what else to do then. I live on an American military installation here so that hamstrings me pretty severely, and I can't speak German confidently
>>
>>18140793
get tinder or something, I'm sure plenty of germans can english
>>
>>18140793
I'd go to bars with your buddies and try to talk to women there, while it's not all that usual in Germany they won't mind if you're american and germans generally are curious about foreigners.
>>
>>18140774
Are you interested in a relationship without sex? No?

Other guys aren't either, and that's why they aren't virgins anymore. It's not rocket science. You would probably not be a virgin anymore either if you had the option.
>>
I recently got into a relationship, first one ever in my life.

It's have really deep feelings for him, I enjoy every moment with him. Yet I get these fears that I might not love him as much as I think I do, and that I will end up hurting him.

I had obsessive thoughts a lot as a child, and now I'm getting it again when it comes to this. It keeps coming up in my mind.

What do?
>>
>>18140774
Because if someone values their virginity they want to lose it to someone who loves them, not the state of their hymen. Ironically, caring about dating a virgin is the best way to never date one.
>>
Doesn't feel worthy of its own thread so I'll put it here.

Recently got close to a girl in my university, nothing past flirting though. Was under impression she doesn't really want a relationship due to the fact she's in her final year and got shitload of important deadlines and exams coming so I've been holding back asking her out until she finishes.

However I've recently been accepted into a placement abroad which is in a remote location. By the time I'm back she'll have finished university and probably be back home. I leave in pretty much a month and was wondering has anyone been in a similar situation? Just I just ask her out anyway or hope we hit it off quickly?
>>
>>18140831
This may sound controversial but... fake it till you make it, in the long run your everyday actions towards him and your concrete connection as a couple count more than subjective feelings and doubts (which are normal, everyone doubts and questions).
>>
>>18140834
I would see her as much as you can, have as much fun together as you can, maybe kiss. If you are upfront about relocating for a while in the near future, it will be obvious that at least you're not jumping into a relationship right this moment.

Then at the right moment ask her if you can ask her out when you get back.

Seems way too much to me to combine the insecurity/vulnerability of a budding relationship with being without each other for prolonged time. Just plant the thought in her head and hope that distance makes the heart grow fonder, while realizing she might have moved on or whatever when you get back.
>>
What does love mean to you?
>>
>>18140831
>deep feelings for him
>not love him as much as I think I do

What makes you love him? What is it about this person that made him grow into your heart? Does he feel the same way about you? Do you trust each other to tell each other your honest feelings? Ask yourself these questions
>>
>>18140856
Nothing.
>>
>>18140856
Dedicating your life to making someone else happy.
>>
>>18140856
Love in itself, like in sickness and in health love, devotion. A sense of belonging together, not necessarily as partners or family but having your lives touch and interact. Being aware of their flaws and petty habits and quirks and still loving them completely. A feeling that runs deeper than how long ago you've seen each other or whether you are currently annoyed with them.
When there is no hard distinction anymore between their happiness and your happiness, or their sorrow and your sorrow. Where you don't feel sad "for them" if something bad happens, it just makes you sad.

As for romantic love, a certain tenderness, a very intimate protectiveness. Feeling (not all the time, but every now and then continually) fascinated by them, by this person who lived a certain life and is born and shaped and grown a certain way. Like the normal mundaneness of people sometimes lifts when you look at them and you feel the entire wonder of what it means to be human and to be alive and how complicated and fascinating and contradictory, how soothing and intimidating and unknowable another person is.

Obviously leaving out well-known lust/infatuation.
>>
File: adfasdf.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
adfasdf.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>18140830
>>18140833
Please don't feed the trolls.
>>
Girls, do you shave your mustache?
>>
>>18140932
>Girls, do you shave your mustache?
I used to. I did laser, I don't have any body hair.
>>
>>18140936

What are you gonna do when the bush comes back in style? Get a murkin?
>>
>>18140932
I get it threaded.
>>
>>18140940
I will survive. I don't think that having an out-fashioned pussy will ever bother me so much.
>>
>>18140932

No. Body hair doesn't make me insecure and it seems like a lot of hassle for a few hairs. But I'm blonde and it's very fair hair, so I understand if other girls with darker whiskers prefer to do it.
>>
>>18140932
No. It doesn't bother me. I have light skin and dark hair so you can see it when the light hits it just right, but other than that it's very fine and sparse hair. The only girls I know who get it threaded are not (completely) white and have more growth there.

If it did bother my partner or me some day I would probably get it threaded or pluck them then use something to slow the growth and strength of the hairs. Stubble as a woman is just weird.
>>
>>18140839
That is true, and I wouldn't even call it fake it till you make it, because I really do enjoy everything with him
>>18140863
He really does like me too, and trusts me a lot. I have difficulties opening up to him completely, but then again our relationship is still pretty new.
We have a lot of understanding between each other. He's an amazing person, and he has a lot of flaws, but none of them made me think of him in a negative way

I know my fear is really irrational, hence why it annoys me
>>
>>18140962
It's perfectly normal to feel this anxiety, that when you have something good going for you, you might lose it at any moment. Use this fear as fuel to make you work harder so this won't happen.
>>
>>18140936
Whats your skin like and did you take well to it?

I'm considering laser myself because I cannot for the life of me find any hair removal for my lady bits that works.
Razors just give terrible razor burn/cuts.
Wax literally takes my skin up with it because my skin is so fragile

With that knowledge idk if laser will be a good fit for me either, but just wondering your experience with it.
>>
>>18140986
I have very sensitive skin, pale and very dark hair.

I did basically head to toe - it costed a ton, but it feels good to not have to worry about it ever again.
I never got any skin problems from it either.
>>
>>18140521
Grill asking other grills:

Is it normal for female friends to beg to know about your sex life with your boyfriend?

My friends wanted me to dish out about what sex with bf is like because bf is quite out there, and they just wanted to know.

Our sex life is amazing and crazy and literally all I ever wanted. We roleplay, we creatively sub/dom, he makes me cum from pure nipple play, he makes me cum so hard all I can do is giggle from sensation. And I also fulfill all his fantasies. We've been together almost 7 years and we still have sex multiple times a day. We get realllll nasty and it's just something that over time, has been so personal and trust-built.

I freaked out about telling them and they were really disappointed (I feel okay here because anonymous). But I didn't want to say because:

1. its like a really personal thing that I don't want people I know to know about. I fear it would lose it's amazingness.
2. what if they hear it, talk about it to other girls, and then other girls find out about my bf's most primal urges and huge dick and then they want to try to fuck him/

Are these fears even real. I don't know about any of their sex lives because I never asked. So it feels weird sharing only mine.
>>
>>18140932
I'm thankful enough to not really have one. Just got those light fine hairs across my body that you can't even see.
I get two dark chin hairs, but honestly I'm pretty sure the only reason they're dark is because they're growing out of moles/freckles. I just pluck those 2 hairs when I need to. Except the wide manish jaw and fat baby cheeks, I was pretty blessed in the facial area I guess.
My sister's pretty hairy and has to wax her eyebrows/mustache/chin hairs weekly and had always struggled with acne.
I never got any of that though. I don't think I've ever even really had a acne "breakout" in my life, even when I was a teen. Just a stray pimple here or there.

My body though, that's the trainwreck.
>>
>>18140998
mm idk, I'd say its probably normal for friends to be curious, since my friends and I will sometimes dish about our sex lives (though I'm the token single bitch who never gets any so I rarely have much to input). But it's weird for any friend to be very pushy about any private matters when you've said you don't feel comfortable sharing. Like hell, my friends and I don't discuss grades or finances in depth for the same reason, that shits personal and you should only share what you feel comfortable sharing.

Now, I was gonna say it might be that they shared something and then had the same fears you did and wanted you to share something too, as collateral I guess.
Like "Oh if you tell anyone MY secrets I'll tell everyone yours!" Kind of thing.
But if they aint even willing to dish themselves then fuck them. And even if they did dish, that was on them. You're still not obligated to tell them shit, that was their fault for sharing too much.
>>
>>18140996
>I have very sensitive skin, pale and very dark hair.

hnnnngg
>>
>>18140998
Also, as for are your fears real?
Eh, yes and no.
The first one is completely up to you. If you even think it might ruin something for you, then don't risk it.
The second one, well, depends how much you trust your friends and ultimately trust your bf.
I know, chicks are catty bitches who will fuck one another over that the drop of a hat especially when it comes to men. Nothing's sacred in the game of love and sex, not in the girl world.
However, you pick your friends wisely. If you know they would be the types to do this, I wouldn't really be friends with them honestly.

But most importantly, even if they are gonna put the moves on your bf, do you trust your bf to bat them off? That's the real question. If you can't trust him to do that much, then honestly you shouldn't be dating him.
Because it doesn't have to be your friends, it could be any thirsty ho after your dude. You gotta know he's gonna reject them all in favor of you.
>>
>>18140998
>Is it normal for female friends to beg to know about your sex life with your boyfriend?
It is normal for them to want to know, and it's reasonable if you don't want to tell.
I am in a similar situation (dating the guy we all wanted to date in high school, have been with him for nearly 10 years, great sex life, etc) and all my friends ask me, but I don't feel like sharing because it is personal and I don't want anyone to know about my business.

I doubt they'd go and try to fuck you over, but it's reasonable to not share something so intimate.
>>
>>18140998

I have two very close female friends and we're all very open about sex, but I keep the intimate details of our sex life to myself. Like you, I feel it's inappropriate to be sharing personal information about my boyfriend with them - he isn't there to interject or comment if he doesn't feel comfortable with it, so I just don't go into it.

My boyfriend is wonderful in bed and although I would love to show off, it means more to me that we have complete trust and privacy when it comes to our sex life.
>>
>>18140996
Did you have issues with like, waxing or shaving? Maybe not as severe as my issues or anything, but was it just that it was too much work or that it wasn't really working that made you decide to go laser?

I'm pale with darkish hair (dark brown) too, so that makes me feel good.
How many sessions did you have to do?
>>
>>18141022
I get rashes when waxing and razor burns when shaving. I kept doing it for 8 years, it was painful for a couple of days but then it was doable.
I did laser because my boyfriend asked and he was down to pay for it, I'm way too cheap to spend all that money on it.

Around 10 sessions to be completely clean.
>>
>>18141016
> I feel it's inappropriate to be sharing personal information about my boyfriend with them

Oh, THIS.^

Thats the real reason why I personally don't share too much. If it's mostly about me, I'll talk about it, but I think it's incredibly important to keep the feelings of your partner in mind too, especially if its someone your friends can attach a name and face to.
Like, if I had a hook up, I might give all the dirty details but I wouldn't tell my friends the dudes name or anything for his own privacy.
But if it were my bf, yeah, obviously they're gonna know him and he might not appreciate all my friends knowing his cock size or whatever.
>>
>>18140998
Yeah I think it's normal to an extent to be very curious and ask about it. It's not normal to me at all to persist if the person you're asking is obviously uncomfortable.

Some women love to discuss sex among each other and it can be disappointing if someone you know will probably have good stories is not up for it. That's fair. Pressing them is not at all. There is never an obligation, social or otherwise, to expose what you feel is private.

If I were you I'd tell them
>amazing, but I don't really feel comfortable going into detail, it makes me feel like I expose him, it's something private between the two of us and I want to keep it that way

If they push you, call them out HARD. Not "this is uncomfortable" but "it's really uncomfortable that you are pressing me for personal details I told you I don't want to share". Being explicit about what is going on makes it much harder for them to hide behind it not being a big deal or just a girl thing.

For what it's worth, I don't like to do this either. Vague stuff, sure, but it feels like I desecrate something if I go into all the gory details. They will learn to live with it if you assert yourself firmly enough, and otherwise they're not worth much as friends.

Also yes sharing yours only is absolutely weird. I only know this kind of info swapping from intimate tipsy talks where everyone contributes to the conversation.
>>
>>18141028
Damn. That was awesome of him. I've been wary of the cost too, especially since you never really know how many sessions it will take to really get it done, and they really warn you against skipping sessions. Idk if that's just a scare tactic into making sure they get all your money out of you or what, but I don't wanna risk fucking up my junk.

Well thanks for sharing. Maybe once I'm out of college and have a real job I'll get it done. I doubt I'll ever get a boyfriend period lol, let alone one willing to drop that much cash on me lmao.
>>
Girls what if an acquaintance (someone you just know) decides to know you better just after 3-4 years of barely saying hello and doing casual talk?
>>
>>18141044
Completely normal, happens all the time. I would think nothing of it.
>>
>>18141040
If you don't want to spend all that much there are some hair removing machines you can use at home, they cost like 200€.
I'm thinking about getting one for refining things.

My boyfriend probably cares about me being clean shaven more than I do, it was a totally selfish move.
I'm sure you'll find a nice dude who will pay tons of money to get rid of your pubes <3
>>
how do i avoid 'love sickness' with my gf? this shit manifests as dreams about other women even though i am really into said gf.

I'm studying an incredibly stressful post-grad at the moment and i think the stress from that has a big role to play in it. Education sucks.
>>
>>18141053
Lol I would probably prefer to be bare too personally. Like, for the first 30 minutes after shaving I feel great, and then the burn and ingrown hairs come and it starts to get shit again.

Are you talking about those pen like things? I always thought they were just scams lol.
>>
Girls

My girlfriend of 2 weeks and I are both virgin's at 19. She's told me she's not ready for full on sex yet. Anyways we went out drinking for my birthday even though she had work in the morning. Long story short I ended up eating her out for like 15-20 minutes. She seemed to enjoy it, heavy breathing, shaking, low-key moaning, legs wrapped around me, grabbing my hair, grinding my face super hard. She was pretty drunk so I didn't want to make her do anything she didn't want to, she kissed me goodbye and I walked home.

So now we have dinner plans tuesday night and she's very clear about wanting to go to my place afterwards.

So my question is how do I break the news about my small penis? I'm a really big/tall guy (6'4, 250lb) and my body is completely ravaged by stretch marks since I've lost 70lb's so I'm really not confident, it wasn't until last night that I was comfortable even to take off my shirt and show off my man titties.

On a sidenote, how the fuck do you French kiss? We are definitely not doing it right.
>>
>>18141062
Look for "light hair removal" on amazon, there are some products that have decent reviews.

A friend of mine has the Remington one and it was amazing for her.
>>
>>18141073
Unless you're talking about a proper micro penis, you don't have anything to worry about. You don't need to sit and have a talk about it. It's a dick, no girl expects you to have a 15 inches long rocket between your legs.

Good job on losing the weight, too.
>>
>>18141073
I'm ravaged in stretch marks too from lifting and I feel like shit. Mine are so bad that I'm getting laser surgery, I definitely think its worth it if that bothers you.

You're quite heavy, granted you are tall, just do some lifting and perhaps running, lean out a bit and you'll be be confident in your body as well having a smaller body may make your benis look bigger.

Be good at oral and foreplay if its truly small
>>
>>18141089
My boyfriend got stretchmarks from lifting and I don't even notice them most of the time.
>>
girls
what is your opinion on guys who dont shave
>>
Girls

If you're married and a guy friend who didn't know this really liked you could you still be friends after he admitted feelings?
>>
>>18141100
>If you're married and a guy friend who didn't know this really liked you could you still be friends after he admitted feelings?
No. I am not friends with people who want to fuck me out of respect for my partner. I don't want to build emotional intimacy with people who want to do me.
>>
>>18141097
Body hair, I don't care.
Face, anything is fair as long as you look well-kept.
>>
Girls

Smooth hands or one with callouses?
>>
>>18141012
>depends how much you trust your friends and ultimately trust your bf

My friends are the girlfriend's of my boyfriend's male friends. We're all in the same "posse" so to speak. Most of them have known my bf for a really long time, so they were honestly just like, "your bf is a crazy guy, seriously, what is the sex with him like?"

I trust my bf to bat off any potential hoes. I don't think it would be my friends, but like, I worry that it would be someone they might tell? If that makes any sense. I worry they'd gossip to someone who finds my bf attractive. My friends aren't trying to fuck the bf, but there are other girls vaguely within the circle of friends we have, that I don't want the risk of them knowing, because, well, they are rather ho-ish.

It's not that I don't trust him, it's that I just don't want to be in that situation at all, because that would be drama.
>>
>>18141100
No
>>
>>18141100

I would be willing to be friends, providing the guy accepted I was in a relationship and was happy to hang around with my and my husband.

I'd also want to make sure my husband was okay with this before pursuing a friendship.
>>
>>18141101
What if he was already a platonic friend for 3 months?

In my case I was just regular friends then caught feelings, I think her finding out I Iiked her really changed the dynamic. I feel guilty just initiating conversation and she almost never does anymore.
>>
>>18140831
Tell him this so that when you fuck up (and you will because the thought is already planted and women ALWAYS act impulsively based on feelings/emotions in the moment) he will have already had the chance to logically determine you cant be trusted to understand the concept of loyalty and will hardly be bothered to drop you like your hot when you inevitably decide to step outside of the relationship.

>run on.
>>
>>18141135
Not even if he was my platonic friend for 30 years.

Leave her and move on with your life.
>>
>>18141157
>Leave her and move on with your life
I really liked being friends with her, she made me feel like I mattered like only one other person in my life ever has. I related with her and enjoyed every second of her company. It does seem like our friendship won't ever be the same but it fucking hurts.

Makes me wish I were gay or asexual or female or anything that would allow me to stay friends.
>>
>>18141183
Stop rambling and accept you fucked up.
>>
Sitting next to a grill studying right now, how do i make out?? D:
>>
>>18141187
I didn't choose this.
>>
>>18141201
tough shit
>>
>>18141200
In your fantasies.
>>
>>18141073
What's the length and girth of your penis?
>>
>>18141216
Baited me good.
>>
>>18141200
>hey can I borrow a pen? Mines run out of ink
>sure, here you go
>th-thanks
>hey, so what are you studying?
>womens studies
>oh wow, what do you learn in women's studies?
>women's suffrage and equal rights and all that jazz
>wow that is truly interesting, women truly are smart and funny, I enjoy classic female comics such as Amy schumer, how about you?
>oh I love any schumer she's hilarious, what's your favourite joke of hers?
>I love when she talks about her stinky vagina its just hilarious. Women are so funny.
>wew I never knew you were such a gentleman, how about you come round mine to study after school? ;-)
>sure, we can enjoy a quiet evening in, do our nails and watch Amy schumer live at the Apollo
>that sounds a-m-a-z-i-n-g
>doesn't it?

Trust me this will work bro
>>
>>18141183
It isn't about you. You're hurt, she is probably hurt as well, but your needs aren't as important as her marriage.

Move on with your life and be happy.
>>
Women:

Are depressed guys attractive? The type of guy that wants to kill himself but gets on with life anyway and does good enough for himself but secretly breaks down and spends a lot of time alone wanting to kill himself
>>
>>18141248

Not really. I mean, you could be a wonderful, amazing and interesting person but if you were this depressed, I would be constantly worried about your mental well-being.

Also, being in a relationship with someone who has severe mental health issues is extremely draining on the other party. There is an air of negativity at all times and you feel quite helpless as there is nothing you can do to help them feel better.

It would be more sensible to try and treat depression before searching for a partner. You risk becoming co-dependent or suffering a severe mental breakdown if anything goes wrong in the relationship.
>>
Girls.

When first talking/hanging out with a guy are you secretly wanting to just go ahead a fuck?

Would you like it if he just "whips it out" out of nowhere and wants you blow/jack him? Or would you think thats rude/disrespectful/turnoff? Be honest.
>>
>>18141248
I wouldn't say depression is attractive. Suicidal is red flag and that is something I wouldn't be able to help another person with. What I mean is, I could be encouraging and uplifting all day, but in the end, it is your decision to get better which is why I cannot emotionally invest in someone who doesn't have control of himself.

However, when my bf confides in me about his emotions or something he is going through, I like it. Not because he is hurting, but because I feel proud to be part of his support system. In this sense, is one of the only ways I find a struggling person "attractive"
>>
>>18141291
First things first, are you talking about any kind of hanging out, or are you talking about hanging out with a girl who has shown interest in you?

There have been times I strictly wanted to just hang out, and times where I have been like, god please just kiss me already or I am going to do it.

Really depends on the situation and mood. This isn't a one-answer question. But please god, no, don't just pull your dick out.
>>
>>18141291
Just whip it out, we all want guys to do that
>>
>>18141291
Very rarely and I also prefer to take initiative when it comes to that. Not implying that other women feel the same because I know plenty who think otherwise, but in my case it turns me on more to get in the role of seductress than the other way around.

Yeah I would leave if a man pulled it out (outside of already being together, of course). Not just because I find it too forward (I want to look forward to him unbuttoning, not suddenly gaze at his dick out of nowhere) but also because I would feel like the guy thought I was a whore who fucked anyone and only needed a dick present to go to town on it. No, thanks.
>>
>>18141200
Ask for pen. Thanks what are you studying? Cool want to kiss real quick? She says what surprised cuz its out of nowhere. You say what surprised act like shes the one who said. Tell her you cant believe she said that act offended. Say i dont even want to use your pen anymore. Hand it back to her but dont let go when she grabs it. Instead pull it back in your direction and smile because you were bein goofy but smooth at the same time urge. Say common just a peck real quick itll be fun. Start leaning in just a little close your eyes and pucker up point at your lips with finger and say just a quick one. Remember to hold the smile because its just for fun.

Bet she kisses you. After the peck say u need to get back to studying while shaking your head and briefly acting annoyed like the whole thing was her idea and she took you away from your studies. She will be looking at you smiling because your goofy/cute. Without looking back at her crack a smile so she sees it. And now all she cant stop think about you.

Get her number hangout/fuck/make gf.

How to be a mack 101.
>>
There's a way to know if a girl is hanging out with you because she really likes you or she does because you pay her consume (cafe, cinema)?
>>
>>18141222
Like barely 5 inches long when fully aroused and like 4-5 inches in girth on the widest part
>>
>>18141364
This stuff can work if it's done naturally, by someone who realizes why they are doing what they're doing, who has the charisma and confidence to pull off an act like this.

If not, it looks horribly cringeworthy. All of this stuff immediately falls apart if you start to think about what you look like, or feel creepy/hesitant, or she doesn't expect like anticipated (throws you a disgusted frown instead of saying "what" for example).

Essentially, this is what it can look like if someone who is smooth and experienced does his thing in the moment. But it's not a script some amateur can follow. Also because you need the sensitivity and experience to know what cues to take that you need a different tone for this girl, or she's unironically not enjoying it anymore.
>>
I am in love with a girl who has a bf

How do I break them up
>>
>>18141376
So basically you're 5in long by what I will assume to be 4.5in around. You're basically average. Yeah you're a big guy (for you) and your dick will look smaller than on a smaller guy, but you'll be fine.

There isn't anything you can do about it, so don't worry about it
>>
>>18141387
by being an asshole, which you're already doing
>>
>>18141097
I don't much like body hair, pubes I'm fine with so long as its maintained, facial hair I'm also not too keen on, but as long as it's not full Gandolf I don't care that much aesthetically. I do find kissing dudes with beards to be uncomfortable though, especially the stylish stubble/short beard kinds. Holy fuck the beard burn after 3 minutes of making out.

All and all though, I would never expect any dude to shave for my sake and my preferences. If he likes what he's got, I won't ask him to change it. Just like I expect the same treatment. I only trim my pubes and I won't do any more or less, despite whatever my guy likes. And hey, while I do keep my legs and pits clean, sometimes I get lazy and let it go just a little. I would expect my long term relationship to be cool with that fact and not expect me to shave daily or anything.
>>
>>18141375
Tell her (don't ask) that the next date is dutch or whatever it's called where you pay for your shit and she pays for hers. Tell her before the date starts, if she cancels, then you know
>>
>>18141375
Positive signs:
>she asks you questions
>she's a good listener
>she shows a keen memory for trivial shit you told her
>she makes a lot of (long) eye contact
>she smiles easily and often
>she's flushed, big pupils
>her body is turned towards you
>she doesn't move if your legs/knees touch, she naturally touches you to get your attention
>she replies quickly to your texts
>she flirts with you
>she dresses up nicely for dates
>she sometimes take initiative to see each other

It's not about whether she shows one or two, but about a pattern. Does she seem enthusiastic about you? Does she try to make sure you have fun?
>>
>>18141248
No man. They want a guy who is sure of himself. Content. Depression comes off as weakness. How many girls you know eant a weak guy? Lol none.

Figure out whats causeing your depression, and embrace only solutions to change it. Its important to be honest/true to oneself during this process.
>>
>>18141248
Nope. Mental illness in general is basically never attractive. Not always deal breaking, but never "Omg I just really wanna fuck that dude who hates him self and might kill himself eventually all night long."

Personally bro, I'd get your own shit together before you worry about dating. Go see a therapist, go get some drugs, whatever it takes, and stick with it even if you don't think it's working right away. After trying one thing for a good long time, if you still feel it ain't working, try another therapist/drug/both.
Repeat until something works. And the trick is, you actually have to put the effort into trying these things. Don't brush your therapist off right from the bat saying "I'm not going to talk or play ball I'm just gonna sit here until my times up and leave". Don't just take a pill for a week and say "This clearly isn't working medicine is stupid and wont solve my problems."
>>
>>18141375
Uh, pro tip, you never fucking pay for the first couple of dates. If you're gonna, you make your first few dates as cheap or free as possible.
Do not ever spend money on a chick you have no idea if it's gonna be something you like or not yet.
And this is coming from a chick.

But, if you really wanna tell, stop paying. If she bails, congrats, you ridded yourself of a leech. Nothing of value was lost. Move on to the next one.
If she sticks around, chances are she just likes to spend time with you.
>>
File: 1487998758247.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487998758247.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>18141387
>>
>>18141306
Somone you have already established interest in via texting subtle flirting which led to hanging out in the first place...

How willing are you to go ahead and mess around when you meet up?

Is thats whats on your mind anyways? Is that what your wanting?
>>
>>18141314
Interesting.

Ladies...

I want to know the ratio of girls who would rather be seduced, to the number of girls who would rather do the seduceing... Just quick answers from the girls only.
>>
Girls, how common is cheating amongst women? If you as guys all women are cheaters, ask women and you get the opposite. I can't even understand how anybody can live with themselves after cheating. Are women more likely to try to justify it?
>>
>>18141390
Its a bad relationship, shes a really nice girl, and she wouldn't be overly friendly to me if her relationship didnt suck

I would never mess with a happy couple
>>
>>18141429
It's impossible to say with certainty and all stats are based on self-report, which is always doubtful. Still though there has only recently been one that showed women to cheat more often, before that it was either men much more or women and men being very close together.

You can ask yourself what influence the Zeitgeist played and whether it's become less stigmatized to admit for women, but who knows. From my personal experience I have three people who cheated in my social circles, two men and one woman. The woman did not have another explanation than that she felt like a completely other person (was far abroad for a year and hadn't seen him in over half a year). One of the men had no explanation at all, I asked him privately and he said he sincerely had no clue and was a bit worried about his character. The other one keeps insisting that because his girlfriend was "a bitch", what she did was much worse and to call what he did cheating is to make it seem otherwise.
>>
>>18141291
Not always, obviously. But I'll be real, if I'm interested in fucking, I typically put on some pretty obvious signs.

However, if we have not already established this type of sexual relationship in some way, and most def not on the first time, I would probably be frightened if a dude just whipped it out.
Because like, even if I was dtf, I wouldn't be after that because that's just like, too big a jump man.
I prefer the process. I like kissing, I like grinding, I like the slow removal of clothes and build up.
If he just took it out, I'd be like "What the fuck."

That's just my taste, too quick. 80% of the fun of sex for me is the buildup/foreplay. If we had fooled around before, and had that kind of close relationship, I might find it kind of funny/cute if he just randomly pulled it out and wanted me to play with it, but before then it would just be creepy.
>>
File: 1489908884357.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489908884357.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
Girls

How do I find women like this
>>
>>18141453
In a fucking trashcan.
>>
>>18141469
I'd eat trash out of her butthole if I could
>>
>>18141396
I don't know how to say that without being rude.

>>18141397
I feel that she's interested, she doesn't take long to answer my messages and she doesn't get nervous when a touch or kiss her. The eye contact is a problem that i feel in our first date but she tells me that she's too shy to make eye contact with me.

>>18141413
Our first date was quite cheap. I ask her for a cinema this week, i'm thinking about paying for our tickets and ask if she would like to split a popcorn, should i?

Just to complement, i'm afraid to talk about go dutch on the date because she's 17 and dont work yet.
>>
>>18141429
IDK what the stats say, I'd be more incline to believe cold hard numbers than he said she said. But then again, you can't really get good accurate stats on this stuff.
Because I'll be real, I've known LOTS of people who got dumped, their ego couldn't take that hit, so they went around and told their friends "N-no they didn't dump me, I-/I/ dumped them because they were cheating!"
Personally, I don't think there's anything to do with gender on this one.
As the OP states"
>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
"Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing."
Shitty people are shitty people. That's all there is to it. Shitty women cheat, shitty men cheat, good women don't, good men don't.

To answer the
>How common
bit, idk. I'll tell you I've never heard of any of my friends cheating, or even being with a cheater. Of my 30-40 friends I talk with somewhat regularly, none have ever cheated, and none have ever been cheated on. And every single one of us agrees, cheating is the stupidest shit you could ever do and there's no point to it.
So if my word of mouth means anything (which it doesn't really) that can tell you how common cheating is in general.

I think you gotta remember that the bad shit just gets talked about more. People rarely discuss the good break ups. It's the bad ones that are more juicy and interesting. So they're vocal minorities.
>>
>>18141476
>and she doesn't get nervous when a touch or kiss her.
I was assuming it hadn't gotten that far yet. Try not to worry too much. She would need to be one hell of a manipulative person to softcore prostitute herself just so she can go to free movies with someone she doesn't like.

I sympathize with not daring to bring up going Dutch. Maybe you can casually ask if you can just have a picknick in the park sometime or whatever because you're a bit tight on money and would prefer to not spend more going out. If she reacts strongly to that, that's a huge red flag to begin with.
>>
>>18141394
Your second paragraph describes the girl id like to meet. Pretty much down to earth/halfway sane. That being said...

Can i borrow a pen? :D
>>
>>18141476
Idk, I hope you're like, 17-19 yourself in that case.
But idk about you, even when I was 13 I had an allowance, my parents gave me money for doing chores and special things for them. I could afford a movie ticket when I was much younger than 17 without a real job.
Unless you know her parents are living in absolute poverty and can hardly pay their bills, then she has enough cash to buy a fucking movie ticket every now and then.

But whatever, I'll give it might be a tad different if I knew the person was hard pressed for cash. Like, I went on a date once with a friend and knew he'd just lost his job and rent was coming up, so I had no issue buying him lunch that one time.
And low and behold, some time later he got a new job, and took me out for lunch on his dime. Thats what dating is, it's give and take. It doesn't always have to be an exact exchange or an exchange every time, it can be a "you get this one I'll get the next one" type thing. But Typically, I'd save that for further down when you really know each other.
If she's only taking, she's taking advantage. Her age don't mean shit really.

Go see your movie, but next time do a free date. Invite her out for a picnic or something, go for a walk in the park, watch a movie at your place, something like that that costs you basically nothing.
>>
>>18141434
just keep telling yourself whatever you have to, to sleep at night.

Also girls can be friendly with guys other than their bf and not want to fuck them

you sound like you have a fedora collection
>>
>>18141493
Yeah, I mean I'm pretty logical and understanding in most places, and I understand that dating is all about compromise.

Like I dated a dude once with a little bit of chest hair. I didn't like it, yeah I found it slightly unattractive, but I certainly wasn't gonna make him go through the effort to shave over it.
But, he made the comment to me once when I had let my legs get a little more stubbly than he would have liked that he wished I would be more attentive to it. Not in a demanding way or anything, just kind of put that out there. So I just proposed to him
"Hey, how about I promise to pay more attention to my legs if you promise to shave your chest?"
And the deal was made. I put in a little more effort on my hair situation, he put more effort into his. A pretty fair trade imo.
I'm flexible, and I usually expect my dudes to be flexible too.
>>
I'm in love with a girl 9 years older than me, she's a slampig and drug addict.

What's wrong with me

I love everything about her, we are alright friends, but she doesn't see me in any romantic sense.

How do I fix myself
>>
>>18141450
Please share some "obvious signs" you might do or make.
>>
>>18141483
Yeah, i think i'm being a quite paranoid about her.

>>18141497
I'm 20, she is a freshman at my college. She said that her parents are kinda overprotective and i understand if she doesn't want to ask them for money. I'm gonna ask her for a walk in the park or a netflix on mine or her house next week and see how shes gonna react to it.

Thanks for the help, folks.
>>
File: 1473790072417.gif (601KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473790072417.gif
601KB, 500x375px
>>18141530
I get super close to him, invade his personal space a bit. Hell, I've been known to sit right in his lap if he's not taking my hints well and/or not obviously rejecting my advances.
I look him dead in the eye when talking. Smile and laugh constantly.
I make sure I'm always face to face with him to make kissing as easy and open as possible.
I make lots of light flirty touches, touch his hand, touch his hair, touch his face.

I make it pretty easy for him to make a move of his own if he wants to. If he doesn't ever take the chance, I assume he's not interested and move on.
>>
>>18141481
Where do you live? I want to move there because where i live cheating is soo common its almost like it doesnt even exist.
>>
>>18141549
Ehh, just be careful on that one. Underage chicks with overprotective parents are a gamble.
>>
>>18141578
I think it's the people you hang out with rather than the location mate. I don't hang around people who act like shit heads, and therefore I don't have these problems.

But if you don't mind the soul crushing boredom that is the midwest, come join us in Missouri I guess.
>>
How do I become more comfortable with my emotions? More specifically, in a relationship?
>>
>>18141569
Under rated post guys. These are "KISS ME ALREADY and take it from there" signs.
>>
I just want a gf reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>18141617
Just get one from the gf tree.
>>
>>18141626
These don't grow in my climate reeeee
>>
>>18141581
if she's a freshman, she's probably 18
>>
>>18141627
import one from asia or russia
>>
>>18141616
Yeah, honestly the guys who like to still sit around and go "b-but those signs aren't OBVIOUS"
I'm just like, then there's no helping you really. You have 2 choices in dating. You can take the minor risks to play a more level game, or you can sit around and wait for the girl to do everything. Both are perfectly fine routes to go, but you can't complain about waiting around when you chose to do it.

I put in my share to move things along, I expect him to take the reins and progress shit too.
>>
>>18141628
Dude already said shes 17 earlier. Either skipped a grade, is taking dual credit courses, or just has a very late birthday.
>>
>>18141638
depending on the state, she could be legal
>>
>>18141628
>>18141638
Though regardless, I'll admit in most places age of consent is below 18, but you still gotta be careful because psycho parents will find the loop holes to keep their precious babys vagina pure.
At the very least, if she's under 18 they still have the legal right to tell her what to do period and might just make it impossible for them to meet.
>>
>>18141642
Whoops, posted about the same time, see>>18141644

Age of consent does not mean she's in complete legal control of herself and her actions. Like I said, parents still hold the reins. Can ground her till she's 18 as they see fit, can tell her she can't see him all completely legally. Though, it's only short term I know.
If she was smart though, she wouldn't piss her parents off that early into adulthood because lord knows she'll need their money.
>>
Girls.

Senario: you agree to watching a movie at his place. Pick out a movie you both heard was good. Do actually want to watch beginning to end? If your cuddled up under a blanket, should he make his move and let his hands roam? Start kissing on your neck?
>>
>>18141642
Almost a quarter of the US is 18 though, just so you know. Like I think it's 12/50 states say 18 is the age of consent.
Just putting that info out there since I see a lot of people act like that stat is much lower than it actually is.
>>
I was chatting with a girl I knew in high school the other day on Snapchat, and she was asking questions about the university I go to. There was some joking/flirting going on as I answered her ongoing questions, and eventually I mentioned that I'm in town for the weekend and would be happy to have a chat with her in person about that uni. [spoiler]of course I'm sort of interested in her, and I'm pretty sure she was into me at some point[/spoiler]

I see her open the message, and then there's complete radio silence for almost an entire day until she says that she didn't see the message until just now (obviously untrue) and thanks me for the offer anyway. Then she goes back to chatting about the university.

I'm honestly kind of insulted that she'd leave me hanging and then lie to me. Is there a proper way to respond to this, or should I pretend nothing happened? Is this basically her way of telling me to fuck off?
>>
I'm going to the club soon with a bunch of mates. Last time I went I had an easy time talking to girls but I never got with any of them. We were a little intimate but I didn't fug anyone.

How do I convince a girl to fug

Is this even a good idea? I get limp benis when drunk and can't get hard.

Do girls have a harder time getting off when drunk? I don't mind just pleasing her tbqh.
>>
>>18141671
I prefer when I'm allowed the freedom to make the first move, so if I 'suggest' it it's free game for the guy to do the same.
>>
>>18141684
just don't respond to her any more, just cut off contact
>>
>>18141671
eeehhh, I usually assume beforhand that "netflix and chill" dates are never going to actually be about watching the movie/show. So typically I don't really pick out something I'm actually invested in lol.
I'd basically be waiting for him to start getting handsy.
>>
>>18141691
For what reason would I do that?

I already fucked up and responded to her last question anyway, so how could I recover?
>>
I'm a muscular guy, weigh 225lbs, and I'm into butt stuff and a little bit of light fem dom.

Is that a Turn off for women?

Also am I gay and don't realise
>>
>>18141684

>is this her way of telling me to fuck off?

Pretty much. You tried. Move on, buddy. Don't respond unless she responds back.
>>
File: 1454207580448.png (2MB, 1343x895px) Image search: [Google]
1454207580448.png
2MB, 1343x895px
>>18141713
by not replying to her next one

>>18141717
When you see this picture, do you think, "ooh I'd like some of that"?
>>
Girls who are friends with Stacey Thundercunt and guys who are friends with Chad Thundercock, do you hide your partner from them?
>>
>>18141717
For some girls it will be a turn off, for some others it won't.
Personally, big guys who love being submissive is 100% my kink.
>>
>>18141724
I'd have some of that, right babe
>>
File: 1462917702894.gif (2MB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462917702894.gif
2MB, 500x266px
>>18141731
now when you see this, do you think "ooh, I wish those were my hands"
>>
>>18141729
No, why should I?
>>
>>18141738
no but I wish those were my arms and chest
>>
>>18140774
Because all women are whores yadda yadda yadda. Well, in reality if they care about their virginity they want to lose it to someone they love, and do so when the first man who loves them shows up. And most just don't care about it.
>>
File: 1478203311434.gif (2MB, 218x233px) Image search: [Google]
1478203311434.gif
2MB, 218x233px
>>18141741
Ah okay, i think you're 100% straight. It's not gay to be groped by a big guy ( for you )
>>
>>18141117
Smooth.Calluses are uncomfortable.
>>
>>18141248
My boyfriend is depressed, and has been at that point, but I wouldn't say it's attractive (unless you're a 13 year old emo kid). I stayed with him because I love him and lots of other things about him, but it was very hard and I worried a lot during the time he was seriously depressed. It's not attractive per se, but it can be worked around.
>>
>>18141758
My callous are pretty smooth. Would you like to feel?
>>
>>18141729
I wouldn't....
IF I HAD ONE.

But seriously, if I'm gonna date someone I'm gonna trust them enough to not cheat or dump me the second a prettier girl shows up.
Because there are a ton of them. Can't hide them when about 70% of the population beats me.
>>
>>18141424
Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather not jump from "just met" to seduction. I'd rather we get to know each other first. Sex just sort of happens naturally after you've been dating for a while.
>>
>>18141453
Literally everywhere.
>>
>>18141424
I like dominant guys, so I like to be seduced.
>>
How do I get a relationship like in the chinese cartoons I watch
>>
>>18141671
I really, really like movies, so I'd want to finish it afterwards. But if it got to that point I'd go along with it, provided we were already dating or something and I actually wanted to have sex.
>>
>>18141781
hi would you like to watch the new alien film with me
>>
>>18141740
>>18141769
What if the thundergenital is your sibling?
>>
>>18141424
>I want to know the ratio of girls who would rather be seduced, to the number of girls who would rather do the seduceing
I think it should be mutual. I like when things are balanced, we're both into each other and we both are flirting and seducing each other.
>>
>>18141717
I just don't like big guys at all, but femdom doesn't bother me.

It'll vary from girl to girl.
>>
>>18141730
l-london

>>18141791
Yeah I figured as much
>>
>>18141787
... Who cares, again?
If someone is dating me, I suppose they're into me. I don't fear them being near a hot girl.
>>
>>18141729
No, but my bf can be a little /pol/tarded (in jest) so I'm slightly concerned, because he hasn't met them yet due to him being at a different uni.

I certainly would hide my bf's FRIENDS from mine.
>>
>>18141787
Again, I would not date anyone I didn't trust not to dump me for a hotter piece of ass. Because there's a lot of them.
Obviously there has to be something about me that he really wanted, otherwise he would have gotten the hotter chick in the first place.
>>
>>18141685
Dont get wasted off ur ass and you wont have "whiskey dick". Also the girls at the club arnt looking for a bf. If your successfully chatting one up, (and i mean flirty chat. Again not here for relationship) at some point during/towards the end of the night insist that she go to your place afterward. Shell know what for.
>>
>>18141797
>l-london
Engaged to a 6'6" dude who likes getting tied up and having his butt play with. Sorry.
>>
>>18141803
Holy shit you're not Aarons fiance are you?
>>
>>18141806
Lol. No.

I think a lot of people enjoy this kind of shit, it's not so rare.
>>
>>18141799
>I certainly would hide my bf's FRIENDS from mine
Why? Wouldn't Stacey love all of them?

>>18141806
lol
>>
>>18141815
I don't even want to be see with them. They yell out /pol/ tier shit every five seconds, stuff about Jews, Muslims, trannies, etc. They're just plain old cringy.
>>
Girls who have MILF moms, have you ever had problems because of her?
>>
>>18141818
No. My mom is gorgeous for her age, but I am 30 years younger and moderately pretty so if someone is at my parents' home, it's probably to fuck me and not her. Plus, she's not slutty in the slightest.
>>
>>18141771
Your a dying breed and it sure is a damn shame. I cant stand the thought of having a gf thats been quite the slut previously. Id prolly "date" her just because, but i wouldnt/couldnt get emotionally invested and dump her ass eventually.
>>
>>18141774
Lol true.
>>
>>18141791
For you?
>>
>>18141831
For me what?
>>
>>18141786
Ay yo stop talking to my girls answering my question bro. Dont get fucked up now.
>>
>>18141823
I think the same about boyfriends. I wouldn't date a man who'd fucked around- a few previous relationships are fine, but not hookups.
>>
>>18141838
We've already arranged it and I'm meeting her friday
>>18141834
>>
>>18141831
>>18141834
>>18141844
If you're asking what I personally think, I already said.

I don't like big muscular guys. I like slender, tallish well dressed ones.
>>
What do guys want out of a relationship?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm too boring for my dude since all we usually do is talk, play video games and have sex.
>>
>>18141798
Was dateing hot chick one time. Playing "strip" drinking game at small party at friends. Other hot girl there end up in panties and bra. My gf slaps the absolute shit out of me when EVERYONE watced her take her pants and shirt off because of the game.
>>
>>18141834
At least you can talk.
>>
>>18141851
I want to talk, play video games and have sex. Marry me please?

>>18141857
HAHAHAHA
>>
how do you meet a gf in uni
>>
>>18141851
sounds pretty alright to me
cook him food too, we love that shit
>>
>>18141857
Best friend is an absolute hottie and my boyfriend saw her in panties whenever we travel together or she sleeps over.
I mean, she's hot, yes - but ultimately if I have to doubt about him for small shit like that I could just off myself.
>>
>>18140856
The apex of human achievement, in all aspects of life.

True love, is as high as someone can go. It doesn't get any better than true, reciprocated, compatible, appreciated, empathetic, honest, love.

It is so rare, so very rare, that certain people spend years together thinking they felt it, until they finally feel it happening right before their eyes.

Your heart will say "that person, that one there, she's the one".
>>
>>18141875
Plus for a dude it's much harder to cheat, specially with a hottie like that.
>>
Does any girl here want to be my gf

We can talk over discord
>>
>>18141879
Only heart? What about my penis, what will it say?
>>
>>18141840
Hookups is all anyones doing now days. People (girls and guys) seem to have at least 2-3 people they can call and hook up with at any given time.
>>
Could asking a crush for advice possibly be beneficial in the relationship?

Like it could show that you value their input, and some other stuff?
>>
>>18141851
Most of us are pretty simple. Feed us, sex us, back up our cause, love on us. I like when my girl snuggles up to me when we go to sleep.
>>
Girls, what do you think about women who take men's home, car, kids? Would you do the same?
>>
>>18141875Y
Why is Your hottie gf in her panties in front of your bf? We already know hes catching a glimpse when he can. But is she wanting him to? Hmmm.
>>
How do I acquire a cutey pie gf?
>>
>>18141818
My moms a MILF. She's over 50, I'm 24, and a lot of people think she's my hot older sister or something.

Yea its fucking annoying going out knowing your mom is better looking than you. A lot of guys in high school, during which I never had a boyfriend or even sex, would talk about my mom being hot, but not me.

Even my boyfriend has made shameless comments that my mom is hot. It makes me jealous and uncomfortable sometimes when they interact.

My mom also has 2-3 guys she's talking to at a time. She can definitely pick and choose which is something I never got to do.
>>
>>18141931
I can dress up as a cute girl and pretend for you anon
>>
>>18141925
Because they've known each other for 13 years, and sometimes if she sleeps over/we're travelling together she will change and get into her sleepwear in front of him.

I don't care if he watches her, neither of them are going to screw me over.
>>
>>18141882
Yeah when im with a girl and im sure i love her (or somthing like that) i dont even want to cheat because i wouldnt want to hurt her.
>>
>>18141883
What is discord?
>>
>>18141921
My dad was abusive so I'm glad my mom took me and my siblings away from him. Of course all his friends see her as just a heartless whore. But she's not the one who beat us. As for home and car, she gets some child support but mostly works for her own money. My dad still lives in the two story house with the expensive car, while our small family has an apartment. Living in the big house isn't worth being treated like shit.

So my perspective is that it essentially depends on the situation. Because I know there are actual whorish women out there and of course I don't respect them. But I respct my mom.
>>
>>18141953
Discordis a freeware proprietary VoIP application designed for gaming communities

Just an app for your phone where you can talk to other people, text or voice and send pictures.
>>
>>18141900
Dont do it. Only do that if you have been together for a while and strong emotional connection has been established. For your crush, you need to sure of yourself or it will be off putting. Even if she doesnt realize it right then. I assumed you were a dude.
>>
>>18141967
It's not like I'm asking her for advice regarding another girl or anything like that. it's mostly about what I should do with my college and family situation.

I was mainly thinking that she would have good input on this situation as she's in a similar one. And she's already opened up to me about a rough EMT call a few weeks ago. Besides we are already sorta friends.
>>
>>18141055
meds? meditation? deep breathing?
>>
>>18141921
I know a girl who got pregnant by a wealthy guy and is pushing for him to marry her. Their engaged as of now. She sleeps with other guys behind his back and has personally voiced to me that shes useing him for the money because she holds out her hand and gets what she wants. We were fucking before they got engaged. During our fling she was always putting on her good girl act and lying to him when he called.
>>
>>18141936
At what age did your mom become a whore?
>>
>>18141990
How can a person this dumb get so rich?
>>
>>18141945
Ahh thats the shit then.
>>
>>18141961
Do you meet people through it or just connect with people you already know?
>>
>>18142009
Discord works like this:
Someone creates a server
You get an invite
Now that you're on the server, you can talk to everyone that's connected to that server

You can also use it to directly talk to someone through Friend list, but main purpose is the server thing for gaming
pretty much TeamSpeak 2.0
>>
>>18141982
Do you actually want HER advice? Or are you just trying to increase your odds of snagging her by making it seem like you value her input? Does she like you? Believe it or not girls actually want some guys that are strictly friends. She might have already categorized you.
>>
>>18141995
Family owns some company back in germany that he has a % of. But dude lives in the us.
>>
>>18142023
Well, yea, I want her advice as I know she's a smart girl, and probably will have valuable input.

And, maybe she has already put me as just a friend, but she sorta gives signs of interest, while not being to keen on anything right now relationship wise
>>
How long should I wait to ask a girl out after she gets out of a relationship?

They broke up Friday and I was going to do it today but didn't because of nerves. I decided it was probably for the best because it might be too soon. I'm thinking about trying again on Saturday. Thoughts?
>>
In great detail

What does a girl feel like

What do breasts feel like

What does sucking a breast feel like

What does a vagina feel like

What does a vagina taste like

What does a vagina smell like

What does it feel like to be hugged by somebody you love

What does it feel like to spoon somebody

What does it feel like to kiss somebody

What does the warmth feel like

A-Asking for a friend
>>
>>18142043
salty coins and bangs of sand.
>>
>>18141956
I also respect your mom. She is not the target of my question.

>>18141990
>>18141995
>>18142032
It is always the dumb son who has to fuck everything up. There was a local rich guy like that who married a prostitute, had a kid with her, started cheating on her with other prostitutes and got cut into pieces by his jelly prostitute wife.
>>
>>18142043
Alright let me try.

>girl
There's the normal stuff like another person's bodyheat and being much more aware of the weight and pressure of their body than you are of your own. Girls are much soften than men are, not just the obvious parts and also when they're slim, because they naturally have more bodyfat than men. This gives them a more cushiony feeling that is more subtle or pronounced depending on the part of the body, but evident even if just touching the arm, for example.

>breasts
Entirely different. Yes they are soft but the extent to which they give way differs. One element is how big they are. Smaller breasts on average feel firmer/harder because there is less fatty tissue. If she has incredibly small breasts, you will just feel tender skin and a harder "core" (the milk gland) that feels like cartilage. Don't you fucking press down on it.
If they are bigger, it's a softness that is less jiggly than pure fat, more elastic. (Unless the breasts are quite droopy, I guess.) Big nipples have a slightly "rubbery" feeling to touch.

>sucking a breast
Don't really know what to tell you here. You mostly feel the nipple, beyond that it's soft flesh that you don't feel accurately enough to recognize as a breast with just your mouth.

>vagina
It's moist (even when not "wet") and warm. Texture is most closely like the rooth of your mouth, it's ribbed in an individual pattern (for your pleasure). The vaginal walls can feel very tight and firm and more relaxed and sponge-y depending on how aroused she is. If she's not aroused at all, trying to get a finger in is like inserting a dry finger into an anus, there's discouraging pressure (and it feels terrible). The labia feel like earlobes kind of, but with the very soft skin texture of an anus.

>smell
Again, individual, but the smell of fresh ball sweat (if your diet is not inane) is pretty damn close.
>>
>>18142033
When you like someone, your either fucking them or officially dateing them. Shes not keen on a relationship simply because she hasnt found someone SHE likes enough (You). But that doesnt mean she aint getting nailed.

Idk if i would ask or not. Women despise a guy who relies on them. They want somone who they can rely on. But for the time being dont reveal to her that you like her unless your 100% sure she likes you. Getting her to like you is the tricky part ;) catering to her every need is not the way to do it. Infact its the opposite.
>>
>>18142092
It's a smell like skin (smell the inside of your elbow and/or run your fingers along your scalp a while then smell them if you don't know what skin smells like) and like fresh sweat. Not exactly the same but resembling both quite closely.

>taste
Can be like nothing, can be very very lightly sour, can be a bit metallic like blood.

>hugged by someone you love
It physically feels like what I mentioned (softness, bodyheat, firmness of another person in close proximity) and mentally it feels like being exhausted and then getting to go to sleep in your own bed and smelling the sheets.

>spoon somebody
Pretty close to hugging someone except it's relaxed and aimless and you are essentially basking in their bodyheat like you're soaking up the sun. Can be pretty uncomfortable physically sometimes (bodyparts going numb).

>to kiss somebody
Mentally there's a certain relief that you get to act on your affection. The way you feel the itch to hug your dog/cat if they're being cute. Physically just a kiss is just that, it's a warm little token of affection (like someone placing a hand on yours or clasping your shoulder for a moment, but more tender and intimate) that can be playful, romantic, passionate etc given the context. Making out is not physically that stimulating compared to other acts, but it has a different appeal because your faces are so close together. You can feel their breath, taste their mouth (sometimes what they ate), it is very intimate in many ways that some very vulgar touches are not. The taste is again slightly metallic. Mouths are pretty cool compared to the heat of skin or other bodyholes. A tongue doesn't feel slimy but you do absolutely feel that it's a muscle, it can be thick and cushiony or outstretched and daunting depending on how they use it.
>>
>>18142112
It's not like I'm relying on her. This is literally the first time that I am asking her for anything in a year or so of knowing her. Same thing with her not using me for anything at all.

And she kinda already knows I like her. And honestly, I don't even think she has the time to be fucking anyone. She's kinda a workaholic type
>>
>>1814203
No. You dont ask a girl out unless you know for sure shes into YOU. BUT in determining if you even have a chance... Was she dumped? Have you guys been talking/texting? How much? Are you already friends? To what extent? Does she know/has known that you like her? If so, her response to this information was?

Ive been in multiple relationships and they never start by me "asking her out".
>>
For guys- rejected friend once but I think he's going for it again. pick the text I should send:

>Do you still have feelings for me?
>Are you trying to date me again?
>Are you still okay with just being friends?

or anything else idfk
>>
>>18142142
'Kindly fuck off, I don't want to get anywhere near your penis' should give the message.
>>
>>18142141
Assuming you meant to reply to me >>18142037

>was she dumped
Yes. He accused her of cheating. I doubt it, personally.
>have you been talking/texting
Talking, yes. We work together and our shifts overlap for several hours two days out of the week. I try to keep things somewhat minimal to avoid the friendzone. We texted a little, once to confirm plans (I've asked her out before) and again to ask her out again (I know, I know. But I didn't blow it I'll explain in greentext) I try to stick to the rule of "don't text a girl youre not dating unless you're making/confirming plans"
>are you already friends
See above, but we are friendly. I tease her pretty often and I can make her laugh. I know a little about her.
>does she know/how did she respond see greentext
>>
>>18142128
Well then i guess ask her man. But in my opinion i think she has you friendzoned as of now.
>>
>>18142177
Probably, but it's not really my concern here. It's just that for some reason, I'm uneasy about asking her for advice.
>>
>>18142161
>be me
>well liked at work, on top of my shit and pretty decent friends with everybody there
>9/10 qt shows up
>i keep it cool, don't really go out of my way to talk to her, seems young and possibly out of my league
>fast forward several weeks
>she bumps into me on "accident" all the time, every time we meet in a narrow hallway or something she waits for me to go first and says "sorry" ie submissive towards me
>finds any excuse to talk to me, catch her looking at me, etc
>the usual stuff girls do when they're crushing on you
>take awhile to make any move because shyfag
>think "how am I supposed to get to know this girl at work anyway, I need to be alone with her somewhere"
>go ahead and decide to ask her out even though we haven't even had a conversation yet
>she agrees but doesn't seem super enthusiastic (more on that later) seems like I was pretty awk but oh well
>get her number
>ask if she's still down
>"sorry I have xyz school thing to do"
>doesn't reschedule
>well fuck
>see her next week
>acts super flirtatious again. more than ever.
>wtf?
>maybe she legit couldn't make it and was too shy to make new plans?
>ask her out over text that weekend. was super assertive about it.
>"i don't think my boyfriend would like that..."

>that was last summer btw

Sorry if tl;dr, just trying to get the most detail I can. If there's anything I left out, or that you want to know more about let me know. Also, I realize it doesn't look good, but I'm still going for it.
>>
>>18141921
I think they're trash, unless they're like >>18141956
Then it's reasonable.

No, I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>18142142
>do you still have feelings for me?
Whatever you do, don't say this. He'll think you're coming onto him and you'll crush him.
>>
In need of some advice, girls and guys.
I organised the first date of my life next weekend and am wondering if i should be doing anything different to just hanging out with a friend or just any good tips in general, cheers.
>>
>>18142183
Maybe just talk about your situation in conversation and see if she offers any. Maybe ask what do you think? Or what would you do?
>>
>>18142220
Maybe. I probably could just out right ask her for advice on it. Probably wouldn't be too much of a mistake
>>
>>18142161
>>18142192
Might be worth mentioning I'm not asking her out on a date this time. Seems fair since she flaked on me.

I was thinking of asking her over to my place for dinner. I was going to make dinner and (her favorite foods to show how cool and thoughtful I am) we'd watch Netflix, whatever.
>>
>>18142142
Dont say shit but dont lead him on in any way. Let him make his mistake if thats what hes going to do. Then just let him down easilly but be quite frank about it. Nothing mis leading.
>>
>>18142236

Eh, I kind of feel like I want to avoid this for both our sakes. it would make everything a lot less awkward if I'm just forward about it.
>>
>>18142142
This is important, does he give you attention or buys stuff for you constantly?
>>
>>18142253

yes
>>
>>18142260
kek, you definitely won't cut him off then. Enjoy your beta orbiter.
>>
I swear to god everytime a girl shows interest in me my mind goes to complete shit

>Ask girl I've had my eye on for years on a date
>She says yes
>No plans get set in stone because it's gonna be a bit before we're both free
>Super excited at first, but over time excitement turned into anxiety
>She gets lots of attention from guys, get super in my head about not being able to measure up to the other guys that talk to her, or that someone else better is gonna come along during that time and make her completely lose interest in me

This really isn't the first time something like this has fucked with my head. Wtf is wrong with me
>>
>>18142260
If you truly care about him as a friend cease all contact with him, he will eventually confess his "love for you at a deeper level" because he feels so rejected.
>>
>>18141851
ask him, tell him how you feel
>>
I went out with a girl yesterday who was a really good match but I wasn't attracted to her look. She was really photogenic in a her pics butlooked completely different in person. I want to let her down easy as we got along really well when talking and she is a pretty nice person.

Any idea what to say? Ive never been 50/50 on a girl like this
>>
>>18142271
>She gets lots of attention from guys, get super in my head about not being able to measure up to the other guys that talk to her, or that someone else better is gonna come along during that time and make her completely lose interest in me

Welcome to the dating world as a man, there won't be a rest or relief from those thoughts, ever. It's a constant battle where you have to prove yourself the guy for her a bit, each day.
>>
>>18142294
So basically I'm doomed to a life of misery.

May as well an hero now then
>>
>>18142235
Ahh im an idiot i thought that green text was someone else entirly. Anyways i have your only answer.

Do not invite for dinner. Get the idea of relationship with her completely out of your head. Just hit on her and try to fuck. None of that nice guy i care about your feelings crap. That turns girls off. Trust me man. When a girl knows a guy likes her and she can get him if she wants. She simply will not want. They like the chase. Seriously i bet you might be able to fuck and if you play your cards right, she might end up liking you. No dinner. No your emotions are important to me. No theater. Those are for relationships. Strictly play it cool and dont try and hold super long convos with her. Continue to make her laugh and be a rude to her too. Then when it feels right just casually insist (keyword) she come over and watch a movie one night. She'll know what that really means. Shes either gonna. Or shes not ever gonna. If she does cool but dont make it seem like you want a relationship with her at all. (This will possibly help build some "want" mentality toward you cuz she'll think shes disposable and girls dont like that. They want to be wanted. But once they know they ARE wanted they lose interest. I know its dumb but thats how they work. And they dont even know it.)

Its easier getting a a girl you just met then it is to get one that youve been just friends with for a while. Unless of course there was always attraction but a bf or gf kept you from engaugeing anything.

Wow that was a fucking rant.
>>
>>18142248
If your sure hes gonna then i say go for it. But what if he wasnt lol?
>>
>>18142260
Oh damn hes definatly trying to win you over. Tell him now otherwise you are knowingly letting him waste his time and money.
>>
>>18140774

Vagina is vagina. Get over yourself and have fun.
>>
You like a guy
Guy likes you
You can't be together
You slip up and tell the guy you like him via social media
You then clam up and try to ignore him

Do you want him to pursue you? Or just to let it drop
>>
>>18142300
Lots of attention from guys means shes loving every bit of it. Unless your confident in your looks and ability to keep her interest, you should look elsewhere.

Lots of attention from guys ussually means somewhat of a promiscuous woman anyways. Bad news.
>>
Is messaging a girl 'hey, fancy grabbing a drink with me at (X location) later' a good way of getting a date or does it come across as too friendly baring in mind the only time I've been with her is been around mutual friends.

And yes we both know each other, I'm not that autistic.
>>
>>18142398
It can be or it can't be

I've asked girls out with that line and a few times we go as friends (unbeknownst to me) but most of the time they think it is a date.
>>
>>18142278
"I just think I'm just looking for something else"
Something like that. You never need to tell the reason ever really. If she asks you can be blunt about it, but otherwise I'd just make it as bland and blankety as possible.
>>
>>18142397
She's definitely open about her sexuality but she's such a fucking babe I find it hard to care.
>>
>>18142398
U cant just come out asking shit like that. Unless your a total chad. Either way chad would definately not say it like that wtf lol.. Just start a convo with her via text, try to flirt with her and gauge her responses to your flirting. Shes either interested or not. Ussually if she is, u would have already known via gossip amoung friends. Your prolly sol and gonna make shit weird.
>>
>>18142393
She wants you to pursue but only for self validation. Why cant you be together?
>>
>>18142397
Then just try and get a piece of the pie. Trust me i dated a chick like that lots of attention from other guys, open about her sexuality, outspoken with inflated ego from all the attention... She will fuck who she wants whenever she wants. Just get some of that ass and let her be.
>>
How can I make new friends?
>>
My girlfriend's little brother is an edgy little shit. In a fun way. Pretty sure he's okay.

How can I best get along with him when I run out of 4chanesque putdowns?
>>
>>18142415
You are en route to be cucked sooner or later, don't tell us you haven't been warned.
>>
>>18142445
Talk about sports, fighter jets, guns, vilolent history, and martial arts
>>
>>18142377
Wouldn't I have spoiled the "not wanting a relationship" thing by asking her out before?

Also, my idea was to simply ask if she's seeing anyone new, if she says no, ask if she wants to come over for dinner (and set a date because girls apparently like it when you have a plan)

Which doesn't seem that different from suggesting it, right? Or am I missing something?

Maybe I should just use the classic "we should hang out some time" but I'll preface it with "now that you're single..." so there's no confusion with my intent. Also implies that I have unfinished business with her.

Point is, we probably won't talk much, because Netflix. But I do plan on kissing her during, well before the end of the night which could lead to making out or more...

I guess what I'm saying is: am I supposed to get the idea of a relationship out of my mind to help me seem more "alpha" (or whatever terminology you like) or do you simply think it's not going to happen?
>>
>>18142439
Leave the house and go do things you like doing. Also maybe at work.
>>
Why have all my relationships ended miserably? The only decent one was the first one. It seems like no matter what I do, I get fucked over. I'm really hesitant to ask girls out, and try to learn more about them first. But usually the more I learn the less I like them. I feel like I've given up on the human race, and expect nothing but bad things to happen.

TL;DR Send Help, I haven't been in a meaningful relationship for years
>>
File: 32752350.jpg (45KB, 736x670px) Image search: [Google]
32752350.jpg
45KB, 736x670px
>>18142529
Appreciate yourself first. Accept that you can only do so much to meet the one. Be the best you and one day when you least expect some girl will top your first one. Dont wait for it to happen. Let it come on its own time...
>>
Guys,

How do I bring up to my FWB that I want to call him daddy in bed? I don't want to weird him out or anything. We've only been hooking up for ~two months now so I don't know if that's to early to bring up kinks.
>>
>>18142551
Whisper to his ear
>"would it get you horny if I call you daddy during sex?"

If he's not ok with it, he's gay.
>>
>>18140521
Are Chads and Stacys real?

Girls would you go for Chad over someone else?

Guys, would you go for Stacy over someone else?
>>
>>18142551
Just do it in the heat of the moment, but only once and see how he reacts.
>>
>>18142568
>Are Chads and Stacys real?

Yes. All stereotypes are real.

>Guys, would you go for Stacy over someone else?
No I want a 7/10 grill who is wife material. Stacy is not wife material.
>>
>>18142542
I'm 26, with a nice house, a nice car, good job, heir to a company, no diseases or kids. I smoke cigarettes, and drink occasionally. I can cook, and like to bake, and haven't cheated in any previous relationship. I speak my mind whether it upsets somebody or not. I've been waiting for a long time, and seeing my schoolmates or friends in relationships or getting married is jarring.
>>
>>18142467
Smh dude, no. You are gonna fuck up and embarrass yourself. No dinner. No mentioning of her ex bf or of her now being single. Because your not supposed to give a fuck. when she sees you dont really care that much (other than pussy), THEN she will go out of her way to try and make you care. (The emotional chase, that they crave). At that point just keep up the facade and you have her in the palm of your hand. If you mess up (dinner, asking for dates outside of your bed, confessing your love, etc...) she will know she can have you if she wanted, the chase is over, and you are in the palm of her hand.

Getting the "i want a relationship" out of your mind is to prevent you from looking like thats what you want. Because she absolutly doesnt want that. And she will have a certain aspect of control over you which will turn her off because the chase is off... She won. and she will find sombody she can chase. They key is that while she is activly trying to get your approval, you stimulate/orchestrate emotional responses from her. Make her Happy, annoyed, sad, angry, bliss (sex) and just pinch of compassion all while your getting to know her on a deeper level. Then she will become attatched to you. And you sir, have won.
>>
>>18142577
>I speak my mind whether it upsets somebody or not

No offense but this is codeword for "I'm an asshole and don't care" and is probably why you can't find anyone to stay with you
>>
>>18142568
>Are Chads and Stacys real?
Yep.

>Guys, would you go for Stacy over someone else?
Nope. I can't do casual, no strings attached sex and Stacey isn't someone I want to build a life with.
>>
File: 059125209.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
059125209.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>18142577
Even this post turned me off, bragger. Have fun looking for a waifu with that attitude.
>>
>>18142574
>>18142566
I'm really bad a dirty talk but I'll try. Thanks anons
>>
>>18142588
If you yell "DADDY!!!" in the heat of the moment without talking about it first, he might laugh. I know I would.
>>
>>18142551
You two need to start opening up and actually talking about sex and what you like and dont like and get more comfortable with eachother. Just ask eachother questions and dont be afraid to ask or give honest answers about kinks. If hes just a fuck buddy he will be telling all his friends.
>>
>>18142598
Don't yell then, just a quick whisper, if he says anything just apologize later and tell him it was a blip.
>>
>>18142568
Girls want chads for sure. Guys want to fuck stacies. I personally like a plain type of girl, minimal make up, down to earth, barefoot bluejeans type.
>>
>>18142600
I've had open talks about kinks with serious boyfriends but never with a fuckbuddy. I have a hard time trusting and opening up to people in general so the thought of him telling all his friends is mortifying

>>18142598
lmao
>>
>>18142577
Patience grasshopper. Also speaking your is a good thing. Never ever let a woman control or manipulate you. She will lose respect for you and all interest. This is why nice guys complain all the time. Patience, brother.

But do you even lift bro? Nah jk... Kinda...
>>
>>18142620
speaking your *mind
>>
>>18140769

For a long-term relationship, hit on women that go to places that interest you. For example, I'm big on intelligent women and those that are well-read, so my go-to grounds are second-hand bookstores, city libraries, and on-campus book clubs. Look for women with similarities. Clubs are as >>18140783 said, for a quick pump-n-dump.
>>
ima guy who started falling for a lesbo before. i knew she was. lgbt girls what do i do? at times it seems like shes into me but otheres idk...
>>
>>18142577
>26
Dude, I'm 31 and still waiting. If you want something good, gotta be patient. The girl I finally developed intense feelings for lives so far away, that I was too blown away and too stupid to give her my number. She was sending mixed signals... I'm gonna try next year. Yes, I'm waiting a year, a whole year, just to talk to one girl.

If you think you're doing bad, you have no idea. People out there doing worse than both you and me.
>>
>>18142638
Well, female sexuality is fluid, but if she says she's a lesbian don't push it.
>>
>>18142638
>at times it seems like shes into me but otheres idk

If she's actually lesbian then she's not into you and you're misinterpreting signals. Don't push it otherwise you'll just lose her as a friend
>>
From an owner of a Y chromosome:

What is the best way for a guy to convey "hey I like hanging out with you but only in a friend way" without autistically saying that and making the friendship weird?

On a related note, Is it weird for guys to suggest girls meeting their guy friends for potential dates?

Thanks
>>
>>18140856
>what is love?
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
>>
>>18142638
I know a straight up dyke with a buzz cut that acts like a guy and tries to look like one. But still she has feminine features... Boobs, body structure, pretty face. I know for a fact i can fuck her if i want to. Even though she she exhibits a "male" persona, her body language around me suggests she'd succomb to any advances i might make. Basically her body language/emotional appearance is still very feminine when shes around me.
>>
>>18142582
So you rather not be honest with other people around you?

>>18142585
I'm making the point I'm not human trash. Assets are a real thing, and people do judge you for having or lacking them.
>>
>>18142623
I don't lift, but I exercise cardio/kinesthetics-ish. Im pretty skinny though but not a skeleton.
>>
>>18142653
Idk about a best way. But just be straight up and say what you need to say soo everbodys on the same page. But she might end up not wanting to be just friends and distancing herself or finding a diffrent guy outside of your circle. Would that upset you or make you jealous?
>>
>>18142642
In my experience long distance doesn't really work, and I would rather find someone who was closer. But good luck, anon.
>>
>>18142707
Are you being rejected/turned down by girls or what?
>>
>>18142719
Not at all. This isn't even about a specific girl, its sort of a recurring thing. I may just be bad about speaking in a way that conveys I'm not interested.
>>
>>18142720
No, I'd tell her to move in with me if she reciprocated the attraction. Or I'd move up near her, whatever works. Long distance would just leave me feeling empty. I fucked up so badly though, that next year, I just have to do something..
>>
>>18142730
Pretty much or they don't show interest.
>>
The gf wants to talk in person tomorrow and is almost definitely breaking up with me due to "no longer feeling the same way."

Assuming mature conversation, what are things that should be said, and what are things that are better left unsaid?
>>
>>18142755
Sounds like a good problem to have. Girls want you but you have a higher standard.

>>18142824
Try giving this guy some advice.
>>
>>18142824
Idk what you look like or the demographic of girls your try to attract. But looks matter man. Where do you stand in the department? If looks arnt the issue then then your personalities simply dont match. Be true to yourself and seek the type of woman you actually want long term. Similar interests and shit like that. Your not some creepy, silent, stale face guy are you?

Do the reject you before or after sex? This matters because most likly young women arnt looking to settle down per say... But you seem independant and that definately a huge plus for any woman. Bad sex/sexual attraction matters too.

Either any of the above or you dont project confidence. Or you may become attatched way too to quickly and appear needy/clingy.

Does any of this sound like you? Remeber, honest with yourself. Always.
>>
>>18142578
Ok thanks man. I screenshot-ed that just fyi

But... I think I'll still don't know how I'm going to work that in. It just makes way more sense to me to pull her aside and ask because oddly, that seems more natural. Any ideas?

For the record, I'm not all that smooth t b h
>>
What the fuck does she mean by this?
>I've been researching salons lately because of an offhand comment you made to me

We were pretty separate but this makes me think she cares how I think about her appearance
>>
>>18141526
Stop talking to her. As shit as it might sound, its the most direct (and I bet the only) way to move on.
It will be hard, very hard at first, but if you persist on keeping her away, you will succeed and feel better eventually. Trust me on this.
>>
>>18142835
Soo some other guy "wooed" her and she wants to run off with him...? What happened to the "feelings" you guys shared? Show up with another chick to make you look desirable. Even if shes just a true friend, stranger, or co worker. Ask some random chick you know for a favor and accompany you when you meet with your girl. Your girlfriend (who might be breaking up with you) wont know what the fuck to say. Keep your cool and regain control man.
>>
I'm a girl. Is my guyfriends friend hitting on me?
Everytime I'm at my friends and he is there he tries to "tease" me by saying stuff or throwing pillows etc at me. Often he just laugh and go over directly to say sorry and "pat" me.
But other then "teasing" he just ignores me. Same thing on snapchat, he always starts conversation and answer quick but then just ignores me. Is he playing hard or flirting or what? Just seems kinda immature for someone in their twenties to be doing it like that. Guys, how do you work?

He also asked me to hang or if he could cook me dinner but I did not have time (he asked 2-3 times).
But I do not get when people are flirting or just being friendly, obviously.
>>
Do women actually do the thing where they bat their eyelashes? I've been hanging out with a girl lately and noticed she'll make eye contact and start blinking really fast. I can't tell if shes doing it on purpose or having a seizure.
>>
>>18142909
Man=flirting with you

Welcome to life as a woman
>>
>>18142909
>>18142920
Yeah, if he wasn't into you, he probably wouldn't talk to you.

Unless he's just extremely nice. But in that case, he wouldn't be teasing you.
>>
>>18142909
He asked you to eat with him, and wanted to cook you a meal. Yes. It is a sign of interest. He wants to share something tasty with you. You will know if he wants to invite YOU over, and no one else.

Then, when you eat together, you'll probably watch tv together, and maybe even make out(?) Your choice.
>>
>>18140793
>>18140521
Say Heil Hitler and salute, it is a good way to practice German. They respect military authority and fuck you on spot.
>>
>>18140932
>>18140936

Usually I shave my bottom "mustache" to either Poirot's or Hitler's mustache shape, have tattooed googly eyes on top of it, but lately I've been growing it out and want some serious Stalin's mustache.
>>
>>18142909
100% he is flirting with you and has romantic interest.

Guys just don't invite girls over for a home cooked meal if there wasn't any romantic
>>
Was it immature of me to unfriend my ex and delete all our pictures/tagged posts together after she dumped me out of nowhere? I did it because I felt like the only way I could move on was to hide any trace of her from my life. I also don't see myself becoming her friend unless she apologizes for the way she treated me
>>
>>18142909
I'm
>>18142037
>>18142235
I'd like to know how you felt, as a woman to be asked over for dinner. You are into the guy right?

It would help a lot.
>>
>>18142950
Nope. Cutting contact is a good idea.
>>
>>18142876
Ok. You definately have to be somewhat smooth. Or "act" it. Project confidence ya know? If you dont/cant then your just another nice guy she can manipulate. But basically im just trying to explain how to keep her interest. Its a MIND GAME with women and YOU have have to be in control. Im just trying to explain how to do that. Everything ive said in my last few posts have been outlining how to peak a womans interest and keep it.

DISCLAIMER:

There are such things as "good girls" who might actually be genuine, already interested in you, and seeking a meaningful relationship. (Dinners and nice guy stuff will work for them) But good luck blindly comming across one. Especially in this day and age. "Good girls" are no exception to the "guidelines" ive outlined. It will work on them too. Just use your best judgment.

If at any point point your "stomache" or "instinct" is trying to tell you something. Do not ignore it.
>>
>>18142973
Yeah. I'm extremely confident, yet still pretty bashful and clumsy with those types of situations. So, as stupid as it sounds I'm going to go the "be yourself" route. If I try to be the cool, smooth guy it's going to go horribly, horribly wrong. I know it. But don't think I'm ignoring you. I'll keep what you said in mind once I get past step one.
>>
>>18142876
Start with flirting at the work place. Bump into her and then say "umm, excuse you" like it was her fault. But with a smile. Just flirt man, tease her. Play with her emotions man. But always try to project confidence in your self. Even if it is fabricated. This doesnt mean you have to be zack effron or cassanova 100% of the time. Just try to be a confident, YOU. Thats all "smooth" is.
>>
>>18142997
I already do that like 24/7. I need to take that to the next level.

And I am already extremely confident.
>>
>>18142909
You guys are idiots. He is doing exactly what ive been trying to explain to another anon here. Tell me, miss... Has this "guy" sparked your interest? Of course he has because you made a post about it because you are thinking of him.

He wants your panties off and is conditioning you to want the same thing. Teaseing... texts you but then ironically unavailable... Rude throwing pillows, Random and "spotty" sweetness ... He is playing the mind game that makes women fall for men.

This is testimony my friends.
>>
>>18142950
Nice guy detected. You dated a real bitch of a gal who noticed she could control and manipulate you because you were to nice to call her out on her bullshit and invested your trust in a being whom is incapable of loyalty unless being manipulated themselves (Women). Once she realized this she starred seeking other options. Your best bet is to learn from your mistakes (giving the girl power over you) and move on. Otherwise you can try to turn things around and make her jealous. But is it worth it? Are you capable of doing so? Its gonna take a happy you and another girl. No contact is best.
>>
>>18142987
Hey man no hard feelings. But im in my mid twenties. And in the past have always went the "be yourself route" and have 100% been burned and depression wasted away many months of my life. A seemingly good relationship falls apart out of fucking nowhere because the girl "lost interest" which is just another way of saying "she found somone else that is playing with her emotions". (Keeping her life interesting and fun via drama and sex).
>>
>>18143014
Well hell. She might already be asking for a fuck. Fuck doesnt mean love anymore. Careful with your heart man.
>>
>>18142923
>>18142930
>>18142946

Do you mean that he has a romatic interest in me? Because I just take is as a sexual interest then because of the ignoring and "mind games".

>>18142956
I am not.
But a dinner would be nice if you are in to the person. I think it would be sweet, but it would kinda more fun to cook together. But that is just my personal opinion.

I would prefer if it was actually as a friendly thing in this case.

>>18143048
Please don't ask me a question and assume my answer based on one thing I wrote. Actually never assume my answer. Thank you.

I was actually thinking about this because I met him at my friends today. And also because as I said, I'm not good at the social stuff and tend to overthink these things.

I thought that he had some kind of interest but not sure about what exactly and therefore did not know how to tackle the whole situation and asked for advice.
I think he is a nice guy but was thrown off by the ignoring and mind game thing (as you could read in my first post, I worded it as immature) and thought it was kinda douchey to honest. But I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and ask for other opinions because I still think he is a nice guy and have no problem being his friend. Now thanks to all your answers I know where we both stand and need to put up more clear boundaries.
>>
>>18143166
Lol... Common guys read this and use your head.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.