[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a thread as per advice from the other thread. So here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483365599162.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483365599162.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
Making a thread as per advice from the other thread.
So here it is I have recently come to terms that my psycopath/sociopath cousins who are also a compulsive liars has done to me more damage than I could ever imagine.

What could I do to reverse the damage?
Should I confront them?
Is it possible this is just some sort of misunderstanding since both of them is also a social recluse/introvert?
>>
Do not confront people with ASPD, they tend to react unpredictably in situations like that. The best thing you can do is walk away, they tend to feed on emotional responses. Just stay away from them and get out of the situation, do not give them attention, do not engage them.
>>
>>18140509
The thing is, i think I have fallen for my cousin. She's constantly been inside my head.

It dread me to saw her going out with other person, but when she's with us (she live in our home ever since her parents died) she act so cold and distant, even treated us with disdain/indifference like some kind of ATM, just useful for money.
But when she's with her sibling or with her friend/BF, she'll laugh and talking openly. It's like everything we did to her is meaningless and she's not shown any signs of being grateful to our help.

I know it's some kind of stockholm syndrome, it ruins my ability to find another girl to have relationship with.
I think I'm fine, not some kind of virgin because I used to have 2 GFs long term, and both of them ended the relationship with me because they either moving out to another country or constantly on the move because of her job.

Should I tell her to move out from our house?
Should I be firm and start treating her the same? (ie. being a shit to her)
>>
Link to previous thread pls, need context.
>>
>>18140530
There's no previous thread anon. I tried to ask for advice in opposite gender thread, but since I wrote "question for both" they asked me to just make a new thread myself.

But to I'll try to put some context with greentext:
>Be born an only child (mom has problem with fertility so she couldn't give me more sibling)
>has two first cousins (both girls younger than me 3 and 4 years)
>Cousins' parents died, they became an orphan at 13 and 12
>Late father brought them to our house because he kinda indebted to their father
>Cousins act like I've described in previous posts
>at some point they're lying and keep denying even after they were caught stealing $5000 USD in total from father's
>father dies
>they still act like shit
>i think i got stockholm syndrome

Help, I'm in a mess.
>>
Any chance of you leaving the situation / kicking them out?
>>
>>18140571
It's kinda complicated. My dad died last year, and my old mother need all support she could have.

That, and my mom being too tired to deal with their shit, but pity them enough to let them stay, just don't want to do anything extreme like kicking them out.

I still live here to support my mother, but everytime I want to work on something my mother just shush me up. It's kinda frustrating.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.