[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this my fault?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1489832249990.gif (77KB, 128x150px) Image search: [Google]
1489832249990.gif
77KB, 128x150px
I was seeing a girl and things were going great. However I have a problem where sometimes when I'm overly stressed or dealing with a lot, I can distance myself from people and be very short and not as bubbly or chatty. This is a problem that I have had since childhood and my siblings also share due to our upbringing, I'm trying to work on it; but sometimes it's really hard talking when you feel terrible. Anyway the girl and I talked about this and I told her that I was going through some things, and trying my best to deal with them. She was fine with this and told me she loved me and that it was okay. I took this in confidence and assumed things were okay. She'd text me now and then and ask if I was okay, and I'd respond shortly with a "Yeah. I'm good." or "Trying to deal with things still". Long story short, about two weeks of this and I try to rekindle things; only to find out that she's on a date with another guy. She apparently really likes him and they've been together for about a month now. We had a fight about it and made up afterwards, but haven't spoken in about three weeks and now she's on vacation with that guy in Cuba. Was I in the wrong? Did I take her for granted? Or did she not really listen to me? I feel so terrible and hate myself that maybe I didn't give her enough attention, but it was only two weeks. I don't understand. Was that too much?
>>
You took care of yourself M8 and there's nothing wrong with that. She didn't stick around. She's not worth it.
>>
>>18140593
So was my behavior "okay"? I've known this girl for a couple of years and only got to know her better over the last couple months. My close friends understand that I have this problem at times and they're always understanding. I thought she did as well, you know?
>>
>>18141125
Your reaction to stress is entirely normal and the above anon was right. You took care of yourself, and did so in a way that (to most people) would be considered fairly polite (I'd rather you be short and distant than an enraged asshole every time we spoke), she didn't stick around and that's her problem.
>>
>>18140205
>two weeks of this and I try to rekindle things
>they've been together for about a month now
not your fault, you just got cucked
>>
>>18141180
But who tells someone that they want to be with them over anyone else, says they loved you since the first day they saw you...and then sees other guys in the background? Am I crazy for still wanting this girl??
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.