[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bbbdsc04729-edit_27240372111_o.jpg (4MB, 2561x3815px) Image search: [Google]
bbbdsc04729-edit_27240372111_o.jpg
4MB, 2561x3815px
I've been spending lots of time with this girl recently. We've been friends for awhile, but these feelings have only emerged after I've gotten closer to her.

For clarity, neither of us are single. Which is why this is such a problem.

This probably happens quite often, hopefully someone with experience can help me out.

I'll provide more details in a subsequent post. Ask any questions if needed.

tl:dr:
girl treats me really nice, I want to be nice to her too
hang around her too often, start to develop feelings
suspect she might feel the same (to some extent)
have strong urge to confess
we're not single and I don't know how to proceed
I really want to give it a try but is it too wrong/selfish/greedy?
If I don't bring it up, how do I purge myself of these feelings?

pic not related
>>
File: bbbdsc04739-edit_27035183960_o.jpg (4MB, 2560x3575px) Image search: [Google]
bbbdsc04739-edit_27035183960_o.jpg
4MB, 2560x3575px
This girl is one of the nicest people I've ever met. She's simply a joy to hang out with, has never shown any anger or malicious intent. She often did things for me out of the blue and it made me wonder what I ever did to deserve such a nice friend (I'll admit that I've not always treated my friends very well in the past).

When we chat, she brings up the things that are troubling her. Sometimes, it's about her friends being terrible. This is what tugs at me, I don't believe a nice girl like her deserves to treated this way by anyone, let alone people she calls "friends". So I made myself more available, offered to hang out so she wouldn't have to with her other friends (didn't say it explicitly). At this point, I had no ulterior motives, I just wanted to be the kind of friend I thought she deserved.

Cut to the present, we've been meeting qutie frequently and some not-so-honorable thoughts have been forming in my head. I find myself really enjoying her company, and I can tell she enjoys mine too. It was getting to the point where I had the desire to meet her even more, but I held back because I felt this might pushing the boundary of "platonic".

To make things worse, she starts bringing up problems with her bf. In short, she doesn't like the effort (or lack thereof) he's been putting in. This is what really pushes me off the edge. I still don't think someone like her deserves to be treated like this, and I know I could do better.

Cue the sleepless nights and indecision. I wish I could just push these feelings away and just be pals, but I don't think I can manage. I think I should get this off my chest and tell her everything. If she doesn't feel the same, I'll just have to deal with it and just focus on being friends. I'm just not sure if I can continue being friends if my subconscious really wants to give it a shot.
>>
>>18140165
So you have girlfriend that you completely ignore in this story but instead give all your attention to not single lady because she is nice and doesn't deserve to be treated unfairly but you're basically want us to tell you its okay to cheat on your gf because fuck dude she is so nice.
GET A GRIP MAN YOU ARE BEING A HYPOCRITE. YOU'VE BECOME THAT BOYFRIEND THAT TREATS HIS GF LIKE SHIT.
>>
Whip put your boner. If she declines then why invest anymore time. The other thing that could happen is that she turns out to suck like a hoover vacuum
>>
>>18140165
Break up with your gf you retarded asshat
>>
>>18140197
Hah, I knew I missed something. She's been overseas for more than half a year and things ain't all peachy between us either.

I'm probably only so daring because I feel like I can fall back on her if things go sour. Damn, I'm a downright bastard.

I appreciate the yelling, I think I deserve it. Thanks.

>>18140212
Seriously considering it mate. What happens after?

>>18140201
Surprisingly, I'm not thinking with my pants on this one.
>>
>>18140231
>Surprisingly, I'm not thinking with my pants on this one.

Jerk off right now to your girlfriend. I'll wait about 5 minutes. Then tell me how you feel.
>>
>>18140245
I don't think I can manage.

What am I supposed to feel after?
>>
>>18140258
You said you're not thinking with your dick. Prove it. Don't make this difficult; if you can't even jerk off to your girlfriend then fuck, man.
>>
>>18140259
I'm not after this other girl because my aching loins are compelling me to do so.

What does having a wank to my gf prove?
>>
>>18140266
>I'm not after this other girl because my aching loins are compelling me to do so.

Then prove it. Holy shit, man. Just break up with your girl at this point if this is so hard for you.
>>
>>18140165
Fucking subhuman degenerative piece of subhuman shit. Break up with your girlfriend out of "honor" so you can be un-honorable with your whore.
>>
>>18140280
>>18140289
Thanks. I think I understand the problem better now.

I'll be sure to keep these things in mind before I do anything stupid.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.