[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ciggies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: cigarette-addiction.jpg (69KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
cigarette-addiction.jpg
69KB, 640x424px
My girlfriend's friends recently got her hooked on cigarettes. I told her the first day she would become addicted and now here we are. What can I do to help her off them without being a dick or "infringe on her rights"?
>>
>>18140021
Hit her with some stats, namely:
>20% of smokers will develop COPD
>IIRC it's like 80% of lifetime smokers develop COPD
The 1 in 5 chance of a horrible disease hit me heavy when I heard of it. Now I'm in the process of quitting myself.
>>
>>18140021
Buy that bitch a vape and some juice. Bitches love vape and some juice
>>
>>18140021
Ask that she not smoke around you or in your house and that kind of thing. Limit the spaces where she can do it so that ultimately she has to pick between you or her smoking.
>>
I recently quit after about a year, maybe longer
It's easier than people think. After 72 hours your nicotine cravings peak and it gets easy after that
The hardest part for her will be staying off them, especially if she has friends that smoke, which is my biggest problem
>>
>>18140021
If she just started it should be easy to quit. The physical addiction should be low to none and the mental habit and routine should be so new they are also easily replaced.
>>
>>18140021
Takes like a year to get addicted. Your biggest obstacle is shes probably doing it to feel like a badass. That mentality is harder to stop than the addiction itself.

Tell you what. My girlfriend started smoking too. I didnt care because i smoke heavy so whatever.

Then she came and hugged me and tried to kiss me right after having a smoke. I could not believe how much she tasted amd smelt like shit. Im now cutting back a lot and quitting.

So try that? Have a smoke (dont inhale if ya dony want to) then go give her a kiss.

When she sees what she smells like it should have an effect.
>>
>>18140021
Trick her into shaving her nose hairs. Tell her that you can see hair poling out shel def trim. Then get her to french inhale. She will for ever hate ciggs
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.