[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first kiss disgust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Just had my first kiss and feel REALLY disgusted and disturbed. Anyone else's feel the same way?
>>
>>18139982
can someone please help me?
>>
Uncle finally made his move?
>>
>>18139982
I was 14 when I had mine. shirt and sweet. I felt good but weird. how old is op?
>>
>>18140015
maybe i am not old enough to be using this website, but i am not saying any definite statements (wink wink)
>>
>>18139982
Yes. First kisses are disgusting.
People who say their first kiss was magical are probably the ones who make kissing disgusting, or they are lying.

Trust me, I still cringe at my first kiss. I still face embarrassment with my first kiss with somebody I like. My first kiss with my second boyfriend I told him to close his eyes lmao. It gets better, anon. It will take time but it will get better.
>>
>>18140057
I wouldn't say magical but it was definitely stimulating, I think something must be wrong with your mind if you are repulsed, because kissing is a disgusting thing without any sexual context applied to it. Its why children think its disgusting.
>>
>>18140068
It's stimulating, but the first time you experience it can sometimes be awkward.
Especially if the person you have your first kiss with is forceful and a little too passionate. The dude enveloped my mouth with his. Literally sucked on my mouth. It was horrid.
>>
The first kiss was awkward, but the subsequent hour of making out by ourselves in the woods was arguably the romantic high point of my life.
>>
>>18140072
Okay, lol
I can totally see how that would be disgusting. I've heard similar horror stories before. Mine was playful and experimental. Neither of us took it too fast. I've never kissed anyone else though.
>>
File: 1480696852404.jpg (33KB, 488x357px) Image search: [Google]
1480696852404.jpg
33KB, 488x357px
>>18139982

You're a kid. Everything is going to be painfully awkward until you're about 23.
>>
>>18140057
That's why you never go tongue with a first kiss. It's just weird.
>>
>>18140085
>until you're about 23
Don't believe his lies, it will never stop.
>>
>>18140094
His doing, not mine. I pulled away pretty quickly after that sloppy mess. Yuck...
>>
It was sloppy but no, it shouldn't be repulsive
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.