[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating women who are non-white?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: killviper.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
killviper.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
Anyone else feel daunted by this? I feel like non-white women are basically living different lives and you just CAN'T do the same shit than as if you were to date a white woman.

For example, I live in a city with a large puerto rican population. I have taken white women to like art museums and stuff like that because I like museums and other attractions that you get to see interesting stuff..

Try that same date with a puerto rican girl and she will think you are a effeminate faggot who is wasting her time.

What the fuck is going on? It doesn't really help that I am a black guy either. I am not saying all puerto rican females are like that but this city is fucked up man. A lot of them want "trap stars" and listen to reggaeton and the rapper known as future, a boogie with da hoodie, weeknd, shit like that.

It honestly just seems like you can't date "WOMEN" you have to use tactics depending on their race too. Which sucks because I hate profiling like that but I can tell what type of person a woman is or most likely to be within like 10-15 minutes of talking to her.

Its fucked. Help. Dating white women feels a lot more open and full of options. When dating minority women, I feel like I would have to put on a facade which I hate. I am not thug.

Maybe this city is just fucking aids or something.
>>
I'd try moving. Or, try a different type of woman. I hear East Asian women are pretty good.
>>
Are you white?

Date a white women and have a white family.
>>
>>18139888

I am black. I also have an extreme preference for hispanic women. Particularly, puerto rican females from the bronx. But they are... something else. A bit rough for me. and more often than not.. super fucking ghetto which I don't dig so much.
>>
>>18139878
>Try that same date with a puerto rican girl and she will think you are a effeminate faggot who is wasting her time.
It's not about race, it's your choice in women. I'm a mixed Latina and I would love going to something like that.

>It doesn't really help that I am a black guy either. I am not saying all puerto rican females are like that but this city is fucked up man. A lot of them want "trap stars" and listen to reggaeton and the rapper known as future, a boogie with da hoodie, weeknd, shit like that.
Again, avoid that type of woman. They're prevalent in all races with minor differences. I live in the bible belt and you'll easily find thick white trash "juggalettes" that aim for low income black/hispanic men.

>When dating minority women, I feel like I would have to put on a facade which I hate. I am not thug.
Where are you finding the majority of these women? Online? Clubs? If you want to find someone of quality, you're going to have to put yourself out there and look in classier places.
>>
>>18139894

I mean.. most of the women I meet are in like malls and shit.

Just how classy do I gotta get?

Also, what are you mixed with? If you are part white then that explains a lot about the museums you like or whatever.

Honestly, The kind of women I am looking for would be something like this(this is just a ideal)

The girl would be puerto rican with long black hair. Not retarded or morbidly obese and into video games or board games or just general chilling. I don't think I am asking for much am I?

However this is what I am finding, women who are drama addicted. As in, they want dramatic shit to happen. Like wanting dudes to cheat on them so they can make a scene or just generally shit to happen to shake up the relationship.

OR

They want dudes who just give them everything.

Its fucked. It has to be this city. I just don't know what else it could be that would cause so many women of one ethnic background to generally the same.
>>
>>18139929
>I mean.. most of the women I meet are in like malls and shit.
>into video games or board games or just general chilling
Try for bookstores, book clubs, hobby stores, etc. Someone that can share your general interests. All the best people I've met have been from me actively pursuing hobbies/interests. Malls, in general... that's like throwing your line into a stagnant lake and hoping for something other than a dirty bottom feeding fish.

>Also, what are you mixed with? If you are part white then that explains a lot about the museums you like or whatever.
A little bit of everything, but still mostly Hispanic and raised around other Hispanic people. I'm introverted and considered an outcast, even by family, because I'm not 100% like them (on either side). Not that I'm a special snowflake, but certain groups do expect you to conform to some degree. I imagine that as a black guy, you've had similar things expected of you.
>>
>>18139929
First off I want to point out that even though you like to go to museums, your language skills seem quite low. Your assumptions that all minority women are a certain way will be the same assumptions the women you are after have of black males who speak or dress a certain way.

>malls and shit
If you want to meet people who enjoy your own interests then you should look in those locations. I wouldn't go to a club to find people who like playing chess. Try looking at meetups to meet new people with the same interests.

You are describing most women in general though. Girls who like drama or who don't have any interests. Girls who just want everything.

On the other spectrum, black dudes all have low paying jobs or do illegal activities. They cheat on their spouses and only care about sex. They don't pursue the arts and don't have any skills.

If I was to talk to random black guys at the mall then this is the bulk of what I would find.
>>
>>18139894
/thread
>>
>>18139878
Most people seem to stick to their own races, which isn't a racial thing, it is just simple biology.

Depending on what race you are, if you're white then asians will be pretty attracted to you. But if black you might have a problem since black is one of the least attractive races (unless mixed, then it becomes slightly more attractive).
>>
>>18139971
How is it just biology? If it were just biology, wouldn't I strongly prefer black wonen?

I am black and strongly prefer Hispanic women. What does it mean?
>>
>>18139981
It largely depends upon who you grow up around. Normally if you grow up around a lot of people of a certain race, you find them more attractive.
>>
>>18139985
This too. If OP grew up in an area that was for the most part latino, that would be why.
>>
>>18139878
Half afghan/half Indian here
I like effiminate faggots who read foucault and don't mind being cucked. Stereotypes don't apply brou
>>
>>18139878
Just find a hispanic girl who was for whatever reason cultured more like a white girl.
>>
>>18139878
Your city is just fucking aids.
>>
>>18139878
Your not going for women from puerto rico living in your area, your going for newyoricans. Thats like comparing a nyc italian to a italy italian. American Culture trashifys people. Go to pr and fuck authentic girls ul find one
>>
>>18139894
I to love pr girls. But i love immigrant ones not gringafied ones.
>>
File: IMG_0514.jpg (57KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
57KB, 360x360px
>>18139878
You want this, i feel u they got the best hair thats why i perfer them
>>
File: IMG_0513.jpg (76KB, 347x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0513.jpg
76KB, 347x540px
>>18139878
But all you can find is this. Just focus on being succesful bro and youl get any kind of girl you want
>>
>>18139878
>Dating Puerto Ricans
>Expecting anything but trash

Pick one. Even "educated" ones will completely revert to their degenerate "roots" once they feel you've crossed them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.