[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be strange if I flew across the country just because?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm 22. I am kinda unhappy with life. I read that traveling can make you feel better. I have traveled for work, but never much for tourism. I don't even want a long vacation, just a weekend trip would be cool.

I live in Maine, and growing up my family didn't have a lot of cash so spending money on a flight for a 2 day trip would seem silly and wasteful to them.

I'm mostly interested in going to different cities in the southwest. I could sleep at the airport for all I care.

I don't have anyone to go with so I'd be alone. I just reallyyyyyy want to see America.
>>
>>18139825
Two days is not enough to do sit. That's basically flying to, and back again. Do you not understand travel time and prep time? Waiting in security, and lines. Jesus you are stupid.
>>
>>18139828
>Do you not understand travel time and prep time?

Not OP but a late night flight on friday and late night flight on sunday doesn't sound impossible at all. Friday night party, saturday and sunday club bounce, visit nature, and sunday night go to the airport.

Also, it's commonsense that domestic flights are less of a hassle than international and you only need to be there 2 hours in advance.

Don't call someone stupid if you're just going to give easily refutable points.
>>
>>18139828
You're rude lol
>>
>>18139846
So you just magically appear from your house to the airport, and magically appear from one air port to the next airport, and magically appear from that airport to the hotel? Are you stupid?

It's at least 1.5hr then 2-3hr then another 1.5hr and that's just ONE way. We're not even talking about getting breakfast or lunch, or even getting dressed and packed. GTFO
>>
>>18139913
You must be a diva if it takes you hours to pack.

I doubt OP is having a 5 star breakfast of pancakes and eggs, with bacon on the sides.

Also OP clearly mentioned they'd be okay with sleeping at the airport. You're retarded and a little bitch if traveling is that much of a hassle for you. Just stop, not everyone packs with suitcases and lives hours away from the airport.

I backpacked Southeast Asia with nothing but a few changes of underwear.

God, you're so faggy. If you're gonna talk shit then at least know what you're talking about.
>>
>>18139825
I say why not wait until you can spend more than a couple days some place. Use a weekend for a short trip, find something within a couple hours drive of where you live that is a tourist destination or at least is recommended as one and go there. Or go rent a cabin in the woods, or go to Atlantic city, whatever you like more. Give yourself more time to explore when you go out west. Have a good trip whatever you decide OP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.