[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I control my sexual urges?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So I'm gonna be a little detailed in this thread, I'm a lurker and never really posted before so this is new to me.

I'm a femanon in university. By just about all conventionally attractive standards I'm considerably an 8 or 9/10 according to many many comments. (No I wont post a picture, sorry).

My sexual history is that I'm openly bisexual, I've had relationships with men and women alike and I have had two female sexual partners and three male sexual partners. All have been longterm and all except one have been pretty healthy.

I can also say I have a really really high sex drive compared to most women. The three men I've dated have been blown away with how often I want to have sex.

I always considered sex to be something I could acquire anytime I wanted because I'm very attractive, and that's why I would purposely hold off on having it until I was with somebody I could trust and be comfortable around. But for some reason my sex drive has skyrocketed these last three or so months to the point where I constantly want to sleep around and constantly want to hookup with my platonic friends. It's getting difficult to hang out one on one with lots of my friends.

I haven't acted on this yet cause I'm worried about getting labelled as a slut or another label along those lines. Should I act on it and get it out of my system or find a different way to address it? Any advice that isn't derogatory or trolling is really appreciated, thank you!!
>>
>>18139817
Do it with strangers that are not in your circle of friends.
>>
Take a trip abroad. There you can hook up all you want with no strings attached and it won't follow you back home.
>>
>>18139817
Chastity belt. Give the key to your dad.
>>
Find a boyfriend that satisfies those urges? Maybe that's not enough? You certainly can't contain them completely and fighting it only makes it worse.
>>
Similar in essence problem here except I never have the chance to fulfil my libido.

My gf complains about sex hurting generally, so we rarely have sex more than once every two days (rare, but that is our maximum).
Recently she's said that she hurts more than normal and went to the doctor about it, they did some swab tests on the pusii, and everything came back normal. They said for her to go back but she hasn't yet. That was a few weeks ago.

Now she's always been sexually vanilla, never wants to do exciting things, never sucked my dick (she is my first waifu and I have never had my dick sucked), and most frustratingly has never climaxed (she says).

Now as I said she's my first and sometimes either for lack of sex, lack of adventure, or sheer temptation to experiment, I want to just go find a fuckbuddy (unlikely to happen, would require effort).

Is it worth the sexual catharsis to be unfaithful, if only a few times, considering I would have to actually improve myself and find social circles in which to meet girls and get those girls interested in sex or however it works?
As I said, I have very little experience, which is a double-edged sword for feeding my temptation and removing my ability to act out on it.

Keep in mind I do really like her, we've been together over two years and are considering marriage and children after university.
So:
>is it worth having sex outside of a relationship in my case
>how would i go about doing this

Apologies for shitting up your thread OP, but I don't believe this deserved its own.
>>
>>18139817
Post a picture and timestamp for us to help you.
>>
File: 1488859968280.jpg (39KB, 593x697px) Image search: [Google]
1488859968280.jpg
39KB, 593x697px
>>18139817

0/10

Not even remotely believable, dude.
>>
>tfw 28 year old virgin male and seeing sluts like this complain about having too much sex
>>
>>18140063
>Keep in mind I do really like her, we've been together over two years and are considering marriage and children after university.

You are already not satisfied with her sex drive and are considering cheating. When you marry and pop a kid out, she wont be touching you for a very long time (basically for your birthday and for when you want a second kid). Then you will cheat

Do not do this. You will be sorry.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.