[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a non-autist tell me what's up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: life.png (78KB, 601x590px) Image search: [Google]
life.png
78KB, 601x590px
Am i being friendzone because I am gross and unattractive, or is she legit looking out for me because she knows she is this impulsive person that doesn't want to hurt me?

background:
- start talking to her online
- meet her at her city, we live very far apart
- she called it a date
- we hanged out for 6 hours straight, the original plan was an hour. the date ended with a kiss on the cheek (i thought it was friendly, platonic like)
- miss bus because we were both high so i had to like stay at the terminal all night until the next bus arrived, she didn't return to the bus terminal to hang out more.

over the next month:
- we constantly talk
- she constantly xo, or xx when she goes to sleep
- i start reciprocating those type of responses
- she is a flawed human being
- she insinuate how fun it would be to live together, how fun it would be to travel
- she sends nudes, so do i but we never are sexting or anything. when i told her i had a crush on her, she laughed.
- she mentioned how we are healthy for each other in context of having relationships with people for bpd
- i don't mind the friendzone but she keeps making it confusing.
>>
She isn't interested

Someone /thread me
>>
Sounds like she won't date, but might hook up.
But she also sounds unstable and unsure what she wants. So she might be leading you on.
>>
>>18139740
She also sounds like a stupid bitch not worth wasting time on.
>>
File: life2.png (23KB, 535x250px) Image search: [Google]
life2.png
23KB, 535x250px
>>18139748
Her job is very stressful, and she has been in nothing but abusive relationships, and she tends to be very generous and caring. our chat came after some guy used her to cam for her in order to pit her and his gf against each other, and how that conversation became about us finding healthy non-bpd relationships. She is probably as confused as I am, right?

>>18139740
she is fucking weird. she tells me she wants to marry me, being an autist i took this literally. maybe I am just autistic?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 640x960px
I wouldn't waste my time on her, OP
>>
>>18139728
OP I have been on the same ship.don't waste your time there is going to end badly
>>
She sounds kinda stupid, not evil and manipulative, as she's trying to make herself out to be.

Female sociopaths are pretty much too clever to play text soap opera. They'll make you fall for them and do evil shit like ruin your fortune, reputation, etc.

However, she definitely is trying way too hard. It's just not worth it.
>>
File: life3.png (56KB, 412x489px) Image search: [Google]
life3.png
56KB, 412x489px
>>18139832
badly, how? but gotcha, don't catch feels, ok.

>>18139834
>not evil and manipulative, as she's trying to make herself out to be.

pic related, everything she says in it is true too.

>soap opera script

so she is trying to use the script to convince me the justification of my friend zone.

>However, she definitely is trying way too hard. It's just not worth it.

Trying to hard to justify me getting into the friendzone, or trying to hard in general?
>>
>>18139728
I took a massive dump this evening, and my god did it feel comfy.
Anyway, my point is you're fucked and I want to titfuck one of my old classmates.

Help me jesus.
>>
Rule number one:

Never stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>18139850
I think she doesn't care to be with you, but she cares enough about her ego and self image. It's like a story to her.
>confused, jaded girl
>breaks hearts
>I really don't wanna hurt u anon, i would hurt u
>blah blah blah

She's a try hard, in general.

You don't wanna be with her because she'll break your hurt? No.

You don't wanna be with her because she's full of drama.
>>
File: crushed.png (125KB, 527x473px) Image search: [Google]
crushed.png
125KB, 527x473px
>>18139852
>you're fucked

how? desu, we work on bitcoin shit and other projects so being friends isn't unproductive at all. the problem is that she like plays loosey-goosey about her intentions. am i fucked because there is something more wicked to this than the friend zone?

>>18139859
Yep. This makes sense. Yesterday I was asking for advice on things, like how to talk to people at a bar and she just ignored it. She admits she sucks at reciprocity. she is narcissistic and her justification of her rejection of me is her trying to preserve that self image.

pic related: me first mentioning i might have a crush on her (1/2).
>>
File: crushed2.png (40KB, 537x202px) Image search: [Google]
crushed2.png
40KB, 537x202px
>>18139873
>(2/2)
>>
>>18139787
Yeah, dumbass. You are being autistic. You LITERALLY think she proposed to you?

Op, this bitch wants men to try to 'save' her. She will always be dramatic because it always gets attention. Don't attempt to placate her feelings. It is pointless.

An intelligent, confident person who knows where to go in life will meet a girl like this and go AROUND her. Not stick with her. A person like this won't make your life better. She even said it herself. Slowly cut contact and move on.
>>
>>18139875
It took her half an hour to respond and she only responded with a haha aw. What do you think anon? The answer is clear, she likes you as a friend but that's it
>>
>>18139911
wrong thread anon
>>
Anon, Anon Anon,

You got this in the bag if you can just control yourself a little. I'll keep this short and sweet.

Text her a total 4 times in the next week. Whatever you want but don't tell her that you are aren't going to text her. If she asks why you haven't texted, just make some bullshit up. "sorry I've been super busy."

I won't get into the nitty gritty details but the friend zone is the best zone. She's already comfortable around you, now you stop giving her attention and she'll feel it, she'll feel the loss of control with you and then she'll start chasing you.

Good luck and stay strong, don't break, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18139902
This

She might turn you into her beta provider (live together lol!)
But evem if she did youd have to share her with the town. Shes straight up admitted to hoe behavior. Abandon feels op
>>
>>18139917
ok, but like she is going through stressful shit (bitcoin is tanking?!?), she also has a bf who uses her, and her work has her traveling somewhere to set up something and she can't physically eat. is it good to ghost rn, or too rude? i sort of don't want her to die.

but i trust you anon, i will do this.
>>
>>18139922
I am not rich, she is actually richer than I and has a real career. So i can't really provide for shit, but she is a hoe and I want to be a hoe to. Her count is 38, mine is 8.
>>
>>18139917
...Actually, you know this could still fucking fail, right OP? You know you're listening to some MGTOW nutball when he thinks this even works.

By my regular estimate, this fucking falters easily and she will NOT thirst for you, she'll thirst for Brad's cock instead. Even if Brad's gone, there's always Jamar, Ezekial, Antonio, Ba, and I think she has a thing for Angela, too.

Point is this plan always fucking fails and she'll usually be satisfied that you're gone.
>>
>>18139923
>she has a bf who uses her
dude, wtf. I just finished typing up >>18139931
and you make this fucking bullshit?
>>
>>18139931
>Point is this plan always fucking fails and she'll usually be satisfied that you're gone.

Ok, so don't ghost. She has many guys thirsting for her but she put me in the friendzone and our convos (besides me reqin' nudes) never get sexual. When i tried to sext with her, she called me silly.

>>18139936
I am not making it up. She lives in germany most of the time, but is an american and was staying in LA when I met her. She is a marketing person, and her bf is also in marketing but he thief her ideas, and lives rent free in her apartment.
>>
>>18139924

So why not suggest trying an open relationship? She might be down if you offer that
>>
>>18139948
>she doesn't really want to friendzone me

She mentally can't handle it.
>>
>>18139740
/thread
>>
A chad would fuck her and forget about her.
>>
>>18139931
You know MGTOWs have NO interestest in pursuing women right? Do you know what MGTOW means?
>>
>>18139998
I'm op and I do. I thought anon was insinuating that MGTOW advice was advice trying to get me to ignore her and ruin the relationship so that I can go my own way.
>>
man, as long there's nudes, just keep it like that. It's obvious she doesn't want to be in a "romance" with you.
Plus, if she does wants you (Or will in the near future) all you gotta do is wait, because she already knows how you feel.
>>
>>18140043
>OP gets nudes
>OP thinks he is special
>roastie sends the same nudes to 12 guys.
>>
>>18139728
She's probably playing around with you. She enjoys the attention from you, some girls just love to be idolized by many guys. I would take her word for it- she's pushing you away as a means to protect you. She cares deeply for you as a friend but is not interested. Don't take it to heart, you're just not her type. Move on.
>>
>>18140080
Stop being her friend?
>>
>>18139728
>We can't date bc I would hurt u on purpose

You're being friendzoned because she doesn't think you're man enough to take her bullshit and with your responses where you don't challenge the idea and convey that you agree with her, you're proving her right.

So in a sense yes she is right in that she doesn't want to hurt you because you can't handle her and that goes doubly so after I read the thread and see what you said here >>18139787 and what she said in the picture here >>18139850
I HIGHLY advise you move on.
It's basically an LDR in the first place which is already pathetic and she's definitely not a well adjusted person and will wear you like a dress till either you or her have had enough to end it.

THAT
FUCKING
SAID

You probably could get out of the friendzone if you have the balls to say that having another buddy isn't why you're talking to her and if she isn't going to put in effort in regards to how you feel,you're done talking with her.
>>
>>18140239
>>18140239
She said she would sit on my face the next time we meet and and see referred me to love. I think your assessment is right. She isnt capable of a healthy relationship rn and ldr is pathetic.

And i guess she is being sincere about her assessment and is really warning me about the dangers of getting involved.
>>
>>18139728

BDP

Abort NOW
>>
>>18140278
How? I'm curious and i am not doubting but what's your reasoning? She said people called her a narcissist.
>>
I can tell you're pretty deep in the friendzone so I'd just keep this a texting/skype relationship while you explore other options. I would suggest you start talking to her about other girls you like. This will solidify your position in the friendzone or spark a response opposite of that to clue you in on how to feel about her. Either go in with friend intent or extricate yourself from the situation where only YOU will experience hurt feelings. It's good to be polarizing. It helps autists like you read interactions easier when they are less subtle about their intentions.

Alternatively, ask her if she's got any single friends you might get along with. If she jumps at the chance, you know exactly where you stand. If she resists, or tries to say how she doesn't know any girls and tries to turn it around to how much of a loser she is (bringing the conversation BACK to her), you'll know she's just baiting you along either for attention or for fun.

I say this because it's quite clear from the chat logs that she's very, very clear that she's just talking about herself constantly with no regard to you unless you provoke her narrative. This is why everyone in this thread says she's uninterested. We recognize what you cannot. When you ask her to do things for you like hook you up, she will probably try to revert back to herself in some way shortly after to keep the attention on her.
>>
She's retarded and immature and is basically getting off on feeling like she is some tortured soul heartbreaker.
Don't waste any more time on her, OP. It always ends badly with these types.
>>
>>18139728
You should believe people when they tell you that they're crap and mistreat people.

You're a source of attention and validation that she wants. At some point she learned that she can hold someone's attention by acting flirtatious. So she does this with you and obviously it works.

If you're confused by this, it's because instead of accepting the simple reality of this, you're sitting there hoping that maybe she secretly wants more. It's foolishness.

Reading through this thread it looks like there's a disconnect between what you think you should want and what you actually want.
>>
>>18140305
Thank you for your effort anon.

>I say this because it's quite clear from the chat logs that she's very, very clear that she's just talking about herself constantly with no regard to you unless you provoke her narrative. This is why everyone in this thread says she's uninterested. We recognize what you cannot. When you ask her to do things for you like hook you up, she will probably try to revert back to herself in some way shortly after to keep the attention on her.

She even said this in a moment of self-awareness how she is like a black hole, and she needs to be the center of attention. She doesn't ask questions about my day, or how I am, or what I am doing. Or what's up. This is all evidence that she is uninterested in me. I can see it your way.

>It helps autists like you read interactions easier when they are less subtle about their intentions.

Yes, i cannot read interactions when they are incredibly subtle. I've asked her help to reconcile what that kiss meant, if it was platonic or not. She ignored the question. So i need to go into this defensively to protect my feelings. I will follow your prescription.

>If she jumps at the chance, you know exactly where you stand.

What if she does?
>>
File: image.png (202KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
202KB, 500x374px
>>18139728

If there is any great lesson in life, that I wish I didn't have to experience to learn, is that you can't save people, people have to want help themselves. The savior complex will only get you into a world of butthurt, as you will do anything for them, but they won't change their ways.
A lot of these people talk about how their situation is so shitty, but are complacent where they are at, due to either familiarity or a fear of what's next. I have been there too, and some girls literally threw themselves at me, but I was not there emotionally at the time, because I was too busy sulking.

She is literally telling you she doesn't want to date you right now. I wouldn't stick around and wait for that if I were you. She sounds like a very annoying person to be around based on the texts desu. I would avoid too much attachment if I were you, She sounds like the type to majorly fuck you over at some point. Become/stay close friends with her if you can keep your feelings in check. Get her to introduce you to her female friends/give you girl advice. I don't see why the friend zone is the end of the world for some people, it's a lucrative opportunity that can help you pull other girls/get emotional support like any friendship if you play it right and aren't a suck up cuckman.
>>
>>18140413
>Become/stay close friends with her if you can keep your feelings in check. Get her to introduce you to her female friends/give you girl advice. I don't see why the friend zone is the end of the world for some people, it's a lucrative opportunity that can help you pull other girls/get emotional support like any friendship if you play it right and aren't a suck up cuckman

She is well connected in her industry. All she does is work and network. From the perspective, the friendzone isn't so bad if I can learn to keep my feelings in check.
>>
>>18140390
>You should believe people when they tell you that they're crap and mistreat people.

100% agree.

>If you're confused by this, it's because instead of accepting the simple reality of this, you're sitting there hoping that maybe she secretly wants more. It's foolishness.

This is the fucked up part though: she flirts, which you said is her using it as a means to get attention, with the words admire, love, care, special, and xx xo type of shit. if i don't reciprocate on the xx shit, the next she would just say ty or gn. this is what confused me, but you are saying this is her strategy.

>Reading through this thread it looks like there's a disconnect between what you think you should want and what you actually want.

I want a relationship with her, but that's only because I don't know at this moment any other girls I am interested in. What i should be doing is not wanting her. Is this the disconnect?

thank you anons. you gave more meaning to this than i could ever do, and help me see it in a saner way.
>>
>>18140391
It's not so much she's uninterested in you, it's just that you are uninteresting to her... she's conceited so she effectively uses you to let her validate herself in text form.

The kiss was her special way of hedonism. Remember that it's not about the kiss between you, but to her it's a a kiss she gave you. She wanted to see how it would work and if there was a spark. She knew instantly that it wasn't worth talking about, and ignored your feelings because it's a hedonists way to always want to feel good and never bad. Sure you talk about bad things but that's only bait to get YOU to make her feel good. By not talking about the kiss, she's avoided a very hurtful conversation that would imply she made a bad decision.

If she jumps at the chance you need to start treating her completely platonic forever and start talking about this girl she sets you up with. Let her feel like the matchmaker. Before you contact this new girl you have to really start grilling your friend about her. Ask for pics, start critiquing her appearance, ask if she's some kind of degenerate (smoker,drinker,party slut, whatever) and tell your friend you're not really into girls like that and if she knows anyone else. Alternatively, if this girl is really good why not go for it? The point is that you switch the conversation to focus on you.

But honestly I don't expect her to jump at the chance. This tactic I suggest is mostly to break YOU out of the friendzone because you'll recognize her selfish intentions rather than being friendly (true friends help each other, always).
>>
>>18140432
>What i should be doing is not wanting her. Is this the disconnect?
jfc just install tinder and move on. get out of that trap and find a girl that likes you for you instead of trying be some broken puppy proving your worth to her.

this is why the saying of men being dogs = true. you can treat a dog like shit and he still come back to you. if you mess with a cat once they will leave and never come back.
be a cat and leave her alone
>>
>>18140461
>But honestly I don't expect her to jump at the chance. This tactic I suggest is mostly to break YOU out of the friendzone because you'll recognize her selfish intentions rather than being friendly (true friends help each other, always).

reciprocal. I don't have many friends. Okay, this is very interesting and very good.
>>
>>18140465
>jfc just install tinder and move on. get out of that trap and find a girl that likes you for you instead of trying be some broken puppy proving your worth to her.

Okay, i didn't think about that. I didn't think about going out to find and meet other people. All I thought about was either accepting friendzone or trying to win her over. I didn't realize I have the option to do other things.
>>
holy FUCK this is my situation, one by one
thanks everyone who replied in this thread
>>
>>18139924
>her count is 38 and she still wants to ride everyone's cock but yours
wtf OP, drop this slut.
>>
>>18139728
was in the same situation. same reason

she then got back with her ex one day and stopped talking to me. i asked her why in phone and sarcastically said some things. i didn't bother to contact her after that. then she comes and asks me how im and all that, compliments me on things and casually started talking.
i told her i didnt like what she did and told her to stop bothering me.

it was hell after that. missed her every fucking day, seeing her on the campus. i then called her one day and said i didn't like what I did. she said that doesnt change anything. said i dont want anything to change.

i realized a lot of things but it was not worth it. i wasted a lot of time on her believing her drama.
>>
>>18139728
Wtf are you doing OP!? Are you trying to find the worst possible relationship scenerio? Gee, let me just pursue this girl for a romantic relationship who is both physically distant (different city) and emotionally distant/unavailable. Stop it OP. Stop setting yourself up for failure. Why are doing this? You are not being friend zoned you are letting yourself get mindfucked. Stop it OP. STOP IT.
>>
>>18139728
It's LDR, save yourself the trouble and stop worrying. The more you pursue this, the more likely you both will get hurt. That aside... If you lived closer together, you'd already be dating. Because of this, she can't see you as someone worth dating. Meaning, she's in this friendship with you because you're giving her things she wants (attention, fun, joy). If she meets another guy who's shit, she will still be with him because she's getting the physicality she will be missing with you, but receiving the attention/joy she gets from you.

Girls base their decisions on emotions, not logic. Try not to get lost.
>>
OP, just walk away. I was in your situation for years, no good will come of it. I knew this girl a since highschool and she was my first love and she didn't want to be with me but we would have sex and whatnot. She was always in love with multiple people and it took me a long time to get it together. This girl sound a lot like her.

TLDR she's a whore. She has a black hole for a heart, she'll always be searching for that next someone. Don't kid yourself, bud. have some respect and dignity for yourself and get away from her. It took me years to realize my mistakes and learn from it.
>>
>>18139873
lmfao why did you send her a canadian posters meme
easiest way to alienate a girl
>>
>>18139728
Tell her you're just her buddy and to not say romantic/confusing things to you.

Personally I would just drop her and find less crazy friends or gf
>>
>>18139728
she isn't interested, OP. Simple as that
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.