[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170318-182135.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170318-182135.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>Just got into a relationship 2 months ago.
>We are both new at this. (Second relationship for both) I know I'm no fucking prince charming but I do what I can. Take her out. I always send her goodnight messages. Show her that I care. (Among other things not just this.)
>"good night beautiful blah blah blah"
>she never does this to me. She never shows any sort of affection. The occasional "babe" from time to time. She's never the one to actually try to make plans with me . I'm always the one who tries. I know she's not busy she's always talking about watching Netflix and what not.
>I feel like I'm the only one trying
>I told her about this.
>"I want to make things work. Because I really like you but I feel like I'm the only one trying"
>"I'll try to change blah blah blah"
>its been a month and I have seen no changes.
>I just feel like a friend
>give her advice on some shit and tell her I'm there for her
>"I know but I don't like making new friends . I'm a very shy person and I don't even hang out with people from work . Only edwin and Jennifer back in the day so yeah
And I know you tell me that you are there for me which is nice"
>"which is nice"

please tell me if I'm over reacting. Maybe its just everything piling up and this is it. I'm being supportive and this bitch tells me "thats nice"

Pls help. First time post. Sorry if this is boring lol I just need some advice from someone who has been in the same situation.
Where you feel like you're the only one trying or you care more for the person than they do to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (4KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4KB, 114x125px
Talk to her again, and give her one more month. If she still doesn't change, dump her.
>>
>>18139459
Holy shit you litterally just described me and my relationship. But we've been dating for about 3 years lol. You just have to realize girls are fucking stupid.
I don't care if she has a PhD in astrophysics, girls are stupid, they always have a hard time with priorities and they never do anything completely right.
You just have to get used to it. If you can't handle it break up with her. If not she's worth it and just be lucky she's not out banging every other guy in your town.
>>
dude, same situation 4 years though. it doesn't get better. if you've expressed what you want/need in a relationship and she's not making the effort. give her another month and if there's no change it'll never happen. I've done this on multiple occasions and always get a flippant response. I lived with it cause i fell hard. now I am stuck rethinking my whole relationship cause I literally just got into a fight because i wasnt the supportive one when i literally did everything and then some for her two days before. Meanwhile all i want is a hug that isn't asked for.
>>
>>18139782
>girls are stupid, they always have a hard time with priorities and they never do anything completely right
This trait is not exclusive to women.
>>
Stop being beta. If she doesn't send you any messages, just don't send any either. See how she reacts. If nothing happens, and she clearly doesn't care, leave the relationship and enjoy your own life. She is not a princess that deserves your full attention constantly
>>
>>18139459
My GF was like this, told her I was going to dump her if she didn't change and she fixed her shit, got more friends and hobbies, eventually dumped me.

A few years later we're together again, but be careful what you wish for. Do you actually deserve a girl that high of value, or are you just clingier than her?

>>18140152
This is good advice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.