[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: me2.jpg (133KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
me2.jpg
133KB, 960x1280px
Guys be honest. Am I ugly, and do I have any chance of getting a gf?
>>
>>18139311

yes. i imagine there's an attractive guy buried under all that fat, but its hard ot know for sure.

>do i have any chance of getting a gf.

yes, just like men there are many ugly women who still need to date.
>>
>>18139311
>Am I ugly
You just look like another guy who doesn't give a shit
Shave, get a decent haircut, and lose weight / work out, learn how to dress and you'll suddenly go from a 4 or 5 to a 7 or 8

>I have any chance of getting a gf?
Yes, but obviously you lack some sort of confidence so until you fix that you're working against yourself
>>
I don't think you're attractive.. *or* ugly.

You are certainly not unattractive enough to not be able to get a gf.

I have seen many people less attractive, having SO's.

This is just your face though. What about your body? Are you fat?

Also, this looks like you just got out of bed. Get a haircut; have a shower; style your hair; shave; wear something decent. You will look a lot better. I think perhaps look into different glasses frames too.
>>
You're very average looking, but if you lost some weight, got a good haircut and maybe grew a beard to cover up the roundness of your face and got some better glasses you'd be okay.
>>
Get a better hairstyle, lose some weight, and keep shaven. Right now you look kinda dorky OP.
>>
>>18139311
Those glasses are really not helping at this already great enough challenge.
>>
>>18139311
For the most part OP you look fine, get a decent looking haircut, slim down even just a bit, and you'll be golden.
>>
You look friendly so you have that going for you. Get a better haircut, get contacts, lose some weight and get fit. Also do things that boost your confidence, get outside of your comfort
>>
>>18139311

You are ugly, right now. The weight isn't even an issue. Either get fit or find a girlfriend into chubby guys. That's that.

Also, get rid of those fucking stupid Birth Control glasses, they make you look like a queer.

Shave your perv stache and facial hair.

Get your haircut by a professional stylist, preferably somebody who can help you pick a decent hair cut. An'd don't go for that undercut faggorty that faggots like. You'll look like a fascist or a fallout raider. Pick one.

Trim pubes and underarm hair, and use a nice, masculine smelling soap.
>>
>>18139355

This. That style of glasses is such a fucking annoying fad. Everytime I see that style on someone I avoid them like the plague. Change the glasses, slim down and get a decent haircut.
>>
You're ugly and fat. You can get a gf, but she'll be like you and not a skinny pretty 7/10 like you feel entitled to
>>
>>18139368
Undercuts aren't bad anon..

The problem is when you get an undercut with a fuck ton of hair on top where you look like a tool.
>>
>>18139311
>wash face
>go outside
>wash hair
>not be obese

Then you will be okay. Also don't be so fucking stupid posting your picture here.
>>
>>18139311
Get smaller glass, shave and clean zits.
>>
Shave, lose some weight, get a better haircut, and dress more nicely.
>>
you're certainly not ugly. That word gets thrown around far too much. But you're not conventionally attractive, either.

That said, you're right up my alley; but I love chubby shleppy dudes. My friends often joke on me about it, so idk if it's that common.
>>
not ugly. and dont forget to lift. bitches dig muscle
>>
>>18139489

Stop enabling fat ugly men
>>
>>18139396
Undercuts are the scourge of the fashion world. Every faggot and hispter is wearing them.
>>
File: 1457029704255.jpg (50KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1457029704255.jpg
50KB, 500x350px
>>18139311
> do I have any chance of getting a gf?
Yes. BUT you must improve yourself.

Lose weight.
Lift.
Get smaller glasses / contacts.
Shave.
Get a good haircut.
Take your picture in something other than a bathrobe.
Get a decent background. Believe it or not, pictures taken outside on a sunny day make you look handsomer. Think better lighting.
Smile. If your teeth are fucked, get them fixed.

Do all that, and make gym visits a regular thing, and you stand a good chance of a gf.

Even if you don't, you'll be much happier at the end, to the point where you might not even care.
>>
>>18139543
Undercuts not gonna make you look like a faggot dude, your hyper compensation will.
>>
>>18139311
Yeah you're Definitely not that attractive. Go to the gym though and if you're committed you could end up attractive as fuck.
>>
>>18139311
You're ugly but probably not unlovable-tier ugly.
>>
>>18139311
Ultimately your haircut and glasses are not flattering - Regardless.
Your first mistake was asking for the opinion and or validation of people on the internet.
Your second mistake is thinking looks are all that matter to get a gf.. While its not ideal, its much better to be an ugly dude than a chick.

How many obese deformed women do you see with play boy models?... Yeah, exactly.

If you got a good attitude and your comfortable with yourself you'l do just fine for yourself. Money and status also help.
>>
>>18139311
yes

loose weight
shave head
get contacts or stop wearing emo girl glasses
>>
>>18139311
Who cares? I've seen some ugly, autistic, Reddit meme spouting faggots get girls. You'll be fine
>>
>>18139776
Those ugly, autistic, Reddit meme spouting faggots get ugly, autistic, Reddit meme spouting girlfriends. Not exactly ideal.

It doesn't take much effort to find some lonely hamplanet cunt out there but if you want a decent gf you gotta step up and fix yourself .
>>
>>18139856
Some of them are qt's, but I doubt that'll last. And the ones that are real qt's are crazy tumblr types, so you're right, gotta step up. But OP I wouldn't say OP is hopeless
>>
Lose weight and get rid of the glasses. Thank me later.
>>
>>18139311
Do something else with your hair, wash your face, shave, and get a different glasses shape. Go for a more rounded lense shape, those are doing nothing for your face. Exfoliate your skin with a washcloth, treat it nice. Also consider brushing your eyebrows, they're a bit unruly at the front.
That being said I'd fuck the shit out of you. Fat guys are my bread and butter.
>>
>>18139311
1) Either go full beard or clean shaven, stubble doesn't seem to fit you
2) Unless you decide to start combing your hair, cut it shorter, those bangs are aggravating
3) Get smaller glasses or contacts
4) It looks like you're a bit overweight, if you get a nice beard going, that weight won't be so bad. Otherwise, lose some pounds.
>>
>posts terrible, unflattering picture

Don't expect quality feedback
>>
>>18139927

>bit overweight

Dude's obese, a complete fat ass landwhale. If he doesn't lose weight he should do society a favor and kill himself so we don't have to deal with his health problems and disgusting apperence
>>
As long as you got masculine traits and are cool/funny you can get women
>>
>>18139880
this alone doesn't help, I did this

>>18139377
>skinny pretty
fatass detected
>>
>>18139311
You're not ugly, but you could definately put more effort into your looks
>>
>>18139311
No man not realy you do need to fix your hair give it a haircut
Shave your face
>Yes you can get a girlfriend if you are a normal humanbeaing
>Go to gym and workout is easier then you think it is it only takes time
>>
>>18139543
so you're saying go against popular opinion to be come popular? sounds like you're the real hipster here
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.