[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to invite the girl that I like to home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170226-WA0004.jpg (89KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170226-WA0004.jpg
89KB, 960x960px
-be new guy in town
-not have many friend
-class have 16 people,5 of them bot including me, and some girls have bf, 2 girl wearing hijab
-met a girl with whom I can enjoy
-want to invite her my home
-have one bottle of French wine
-she has a frind who wear hijab
-they usually together,bff
- she is agnostic like me
-don't know how I can invite her lonely
-don't want her friend and screw up wine

Does anybody have an any advice ?
-
>>
>>18139223
if shes friends with a mussie its not worth it btfo that thot
>>
>>18139223
Cover your house with pig blood
>Say its a tradition from where you come from
>Mussie wont come in again
>Mission completed
>He wil get the SUCC
>>
>>18140095
Nice idea but hard to apply
>>
>>18140146
You can use ketchup
>>
>>18139223
dickboy, don't be so retard just ask ur slut to kindly come alone and leave alone the hijab girl
>>
>>18140273
It should look like friendly invitation, don't want to indicate that I will fuck her
>>
>>18140365
really, hypocrite she know ur an ass-hole who wants to got laid and sucked so really what's new about that, and u faggot probably would let her after u get cummed then going for another ass to fuck and then just showing up in /adv/ asking for help about why u feel depressed and then some piece of shit will avice u to go for a trip then u would go and eat another pussy then simply die alone with no one giving a fuck about u dickboy
>>
>>18140377
Why are you hitting so hard ? sex is not I actually want , want to watch film while drinking wine or eat dinner with her,
>>
>>18140407
if u fuckboy, really want just real love i wish u all the best anon

it's just so rare to find a lovely couple who start their live together and die together
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.