[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really this bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1461082146163.gif (168KB, 460x306px) Image search: [Google]
1461082146163.gif
168KB, 460x306px
According to a bunch of my male friends I am a paragon of grooming, fitness, being well dressed and overall hygiene. I am in a VERY good physical shape and level of fitness.
I've inclusively had some vague male acquaintances in sports I do come up to me and ask what I've done to achieve such a good physical shape. I'm not exaggeratedly muscled, I'm lean and toned.

However, I am just under 5'6", and I am, to be quite frank, the unfortunate owner of an ugly face. It's just ugly, and I can't even grow a proper beard.

I've only had one sexual encounter with a girl before, where we were kind of in a fwb relationship, and last weekend we 'broke up'.

Up to this point, most of my 'romantic' or vaguely sexual exchanges with girls has essentially resulted in me being made fun of for being ugly and short, or just straight up ignored and subtly told to fuck off, when they were in the mood for being polite.

Is being tall and having a nice face all that really matters? Be honest with me, please, I'm sick of the dismissive lies my friends half-arsedly say so they seem like nicer people in front of each other.
>>
>>18139173
It is not the only thing that matters, but it is the single most important thing by a long stretch.

You could be a perfect match in every way, but if you're not taller than her you wouldn't ever be considered, despite whatever positiveshe you have.

We are not all equal
>>
>>18139173
Tallness has no bearing on my attraction to a dude. At all. I'm a tall person myself, and I find short guys (that don't have angryman complex) kind of charming and cute. Like a teddy bear I'd also want to fuck. A lot of girls have this as their number one requirement, but not all.

The face though- yeah. I have to think your face is attractive. That being said, I find a lot of 'ugly' faces desirable.

Post a pic and I will 100% give it to you straight, bc your friends won't.
>>
Height and face do matter a great deal.

I am 6'4" and around 30 pounds overweight, but i have a handsome face, and good facial hair growth.

I have never had much trouble getting a girlfriend, i have been with my current girlfriend for a few months. Looks only get you in the door, they don't keep a relationship going. Good luck!
>>
File: 1391146591781.gif (1MB, 209x180px) Image search: [Google]
1391146591781.gif
1MB, 209x180px
>>18139173

>Is being tall and having a nice face all that really matters? Be honest with me, please

The older you get, the less raw attractiveness will matter in a relationship. Young people want the hottest partner they can get because attractiveness is a form of validation for their fragile senses of self.

Older people want someone they can talk to, depend on, and build a life with. Being unattractive makes things a little more difficult but life is full of handicaps. I can't promise you you'll end up with a 9/10 with big tits and a perfect face but if you do your best to be a good, genuine person you will find someone who you can connect with emotionally.

At the end of the day people want to be loved and cared for and supported. If you can manage to provide that, given enough time and maybe some luck, you will find someone.

Also, keep in mind that your own perception of yourself is horribly skewed. The majority of girls don't think you're as ugly as you do. You are your own worst critic. Don't let your lack of confidence convince you that a girl being attracted to you isn't possible.
>>
>>18139178
Just find a midget girl.
>>
>>18139173
Depends on the girl, bro. But I won't lie to you, generally, you need to be taller than the girl to get her to tick her height box.

It's a sad, selfish truth, completely unnecessary too because nowadays everyone's a fat lazy piece of shit anyway so even if you're short but fit you can still protect your girl, and also, there's guns and knives for a reason.

But, I disagree on your last statement,

>Is being tall and having a nice face all that really matters?

>all that really matters?

No, it's not, it's just merely one of many qualifiers you need to meet in order to be the 'right man'. But first impressions are important, and girls don't like 'inferior' men, so fatties like me and shorties like you get picked last. They have the saying 'dont judge a book by it's cover' for a reason, but not many girls seem to have heard that saying.

Good luck bro, you'll make it, you already have 1 more sexual encounter than I do :P
>>
>Is being tall and having a nice face all that really matters?
No. But it does help a lot. And I do mean a lot. An ugly manlet can still be desirable, but he'll never be able to spark that kind of instant attraction. I have a friend who's about 5'4 and has a babyface, yet his girlfriend is one of the hottest women I know. So I know it's possible.

The thing is, short men tend to be more passive, more self-conscious and more insecure and that's hurting their chances with careers, girls, friends etc more than actually being short. People also form strong opinions based on height. We subconsciously believe tall people are smarter, more competent, more interesting etc. Taller people also tend to advance faster in their careers, win more and have higher chances of being put in management/leadership position than their shorter peers. Same with beautiful people. Some study I can't be bothered to find right now showed that teachers tend to think pretty students are also smarter and give them higher grades (at least when they have nothing else to go on).

So yeah, honestly, the chances are stacked against you. You will probably never be a sex symbol, but it is possible to make girls fall for you. Or to achieve success with whatever you want. Some of the most important men in history were ugly manlets. Napolen I think was exactly your height. But yeah, you'd have to work a lot harder for it than your tall friends.

Also I believe the main reason you're getting rejected so bad is not your height or face, but your behavior. If you act like a needy, insecure teenager you'll be treated like one. Try to analyze your behavior instead of fretting over your height, it will be much more useful.
>>
File: _20170319_002602.jpg (334KB, 1458x2592px) Image search: [Google]
_20170319_002602.jpg
334KB, 1458x2592px
>>18139198
In all my "glory". I haven't shaved for a week so you get to see what I mean when I say I can't grow a proper beard.
>>
File: DISGUST.jpg (67KB, 700x781px) Image search: [Google]
DISGUST.jpg
67KB, 700x781px
>>18139268

Dude quit smoking so much pot and get some fucking sleep christ
>>
>>18139268

Nigga you are so dumb. You're not ugly at all you just have shit self-confidence. I know mother fuckers with faces like old catchers mitts that pull a different girl every weekend.

Fix your shit, dog. There's nothing wrong with your face.
>>
>>18139268
Too young for me, but your face is cute as fuck. You clearly don't know what a truly ugly person looks like. I doubt anyone would describe you as 'handsome' but you're certainly cute.

That pedo stache is amusing but not doing you any favors.
>>
>>18139271
No smoking or drugs of any sorts here, but the sleep thing, yeah, I have a lot of trouble sleeping, I'll probably try and get some sleeping pills or some shit.

>>18139278
Yeah, amusing is one way to put it
>>
>>18139178
>but if you're not taller than her you wouldn't ever be considered
It's rare, but not unheard of
I really don't know if this "you have to be tall or else; being tall means ez pussy" meme is just an american thing because it doesn't matter for shit where I'm from
>>
>>18139327
I'm from the UK if that gives you some perspective. Where are you from?
>>
>>18139268
You're not that bad really
It must be your personality that's holding you back, which is in all fairness worse than having shitty looks i m o
>>
>>18139344
I've honestly done my best to be a nice guy, but I guess I went too far and became a NiceGuyâ„¢ instead. I'm definitely never rude to anyone except with my friends and even then it's just when everyone's up for banter, I'm not actually purposefully hurtful. I'm not sure what to do beyond that.
>>
>>18139231
napoloeon was 180cm+, but he was alwasy compared to the division (or however you call a designated group in army) he was from, where everyone was 190+
>>
>>18139375
That's not true, he was 168 cm.
>>
>>18139361
OP, the thing is- the vast majority of people suck. all I can tell you is to keep trying.

I wish there was a Tinder for people who aren't assholes.
>>
>>18139383
citing wikipedia?
look what I found there
> He was 168 centimetres (5 ft 6 in) tall, an average height for a man of that period

so lets assume wiki's a good source here. He still was relatively higher than this
>>
>>18139173
Yes.
>>
>>18139361
Try being an asshole.
>>
>>18139428
OP here. I'm pretty sure Napoleon was actually taller than average at that time, and there are some discrepancies, but he was definitely not +180cm, he was probably like 168 - 172 cm.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.