[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, please explain guys (crush advice)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ojsgjjPSK61r73bz3o1_540.jpg (80KB, 499x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojsgjjPSK61r73bz3o1_540.jpg
80KB, 499x810px
Okay, so there's this guy I have a crush on and I'm not really sure if he's crushing on me as well, since I have very little experience with dudes. I don't know how your brains work so please read and h e l p

We've been taking the same train for few months. I noticed him because he dressed nice, but it was just pure 'oh, this guy dresses nicely', you know. After some time I realized he's always somewhere around me (in the train, I mean). I started paying more attention to him and I felt like he did the same for me. I caught him looking at me few times, or moving closer, and one time the train was very crowded and we stood there back to back... even though there were more space on his side, so he could move. After this, he suddenly started taking the other doors of the train and basically disapeared from my sight. I convinced myself that everything was my imagination and it's just me being lonely, I was really angry with myself for making shit up, I more or less moved on. But then after some time I randomly met him in a shop, and it was clear that he noticed me, he looked at me through the aisles. I got really confused. Did I imagine his interest back then or was it real? Still no idea, but now it seems he at least recognizes me. We stopped seeing each other in the train, but I would still sometimes randomly met him like in the mall or kfc. And he would always look at me, right in the eyes, and then look away. So it's really hard for me to understand this guy. Does he like me? Or does he just recognize me since we bump into each other quite a lot? Is making eye contact (and then quickly looking away) a sign of interest from a shy guy? Or it's just random? I have no idea. Sometimes I think we are both just introverts/shy, and sometimes I think that if he was interested, he would just approach me, so all of this is baloney. Give me your insight, my dudes.
>>
>>18138911

are you a man or a woman?

regardless thats way too much info for what you need.
>>
>>18138921
>>18138921
a woman. Me and the guy, we are both in our early twenties.
Yeah, I guess you're right. The sweet smell of oversharing, huh
>>
He's thinking about how your head would look like on a spike. Stay away from him.
>>
>>18138911
Just go up to him and say "we sure bump into each other a lot huh" with a smile and see how he reacts. Shouldn't be hard to tell if he's not interested or just shy from his reaction
Sure as fuck this isn't going anywhere if neither of you break the ice
>>
>>18139036
seems more probable than him being interested in me. Thanks.
>>
>>18139051
true, but lately there's no opportunity to break the ice in a natural way, becaue we just pass each other randomly... I guess I will wait for my chance and gather some courage in the meantime
>>
>>18138911

He is subconsciuosly shadowing you cos he subconsciously crushes on you.

Loads of guys do this with their semi-onetises for reasons I have little knowledge about other than he finds you interesting but has no excuse or reason to pursue.

I had this with a girl who lived on my street. I'd walk to College and notice her behind me and subconsciously slow down so I wouldn't speed away. I'd also notice her walking on the other side of the road and cross to mine after glancing at me.

Anywho, you should probably one day try talking to him on the train. If hes reading a book, ask him something like "is that a good read? I was considering buying it myself". Just use your enviroment to start a convo.

Good luck femanon
>>
>>18139073
thanks, kind anon! I am torn between 'omg he's crushing at me!!!1' and 'don't get ahead of yourself, girl' so thanks for your opinion. Maybe you're right. I'm a wimp but I'll try my best to start a convo somehow
>>
>>18139051
yea best advice here. Do it OP!
>>
>>18139167
Hey I'm a fellow femanon. I definitely think the catching your eye thing is a sign of interest. If he's looking at you, and doing it a lot, he's most likely curious about you, think you also look good and/or dress well. To him you could be the kind of girl he's looking for and, just like you, doesn't know how to initiate contact. The fact you see him everywhere in public is a little suspicious, but then again he could also be seeing what your interests are, what kind of things you like?

Sounds exciting though desu.
It's definitely normal to take those signs and run with it as being 'something more'. I've always done that, myself. So yeah, try to approach him some time. What's the worst that could happen? Keep it cool, don't try to scare him off by being like 'are you following me?' just be discreet and friendly, but keep in mind there's the possibility of ill-intent. Just stay safe, be open, but don't put all your trust in this guy too soon. Good luck! I'd love to hear how it goes.
>>
Your case reminds me of the time when I was in high school, and I would see that one girl of my dreams almost everyday between classes; couldn't make any move, as i knew she already had a boyfriend;
But oh boy her face of wonders, and her titties...
>>
As being on the other side of the gender spectrum I can say that you just need to make a move to check the status on that guy. If the dude's free the game is on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.