[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 18

File: Combotrans.svg.png (14KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Combotrans.svg.png
14KB, 220x220px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, fart guy, platonic cuddling guy
Fuck off
>>
>>18138701
Girls,

does getting wet work just like getting a boner? Do you simply become wet once you see a very nice guy and think some dirty thoughts about him?
How often do you get your panties wet this way?
Are the panties uncomfortable later or is it unnoticeable?
>>
Girls, multiple different questions :

- what do you feel, do you enjoy the view of a guy who's doing "manly things" like working on his car, chopping woods, physical labor work etc ?

- what the sexiest part in a men body ?

- do you take a discret look at this body parts often in the street or whenever you find someone that you like physically ? Does that make you wet or at least a little bit horny ?

Thanks for the future answer
>>
>>18138740
>does getting wet work just like getting a boner? Do you simply become wet once you see a very nice guy and think some dirty thoughts about him?
No, I don't honestly think dirty stuff about strangers. I barely notice them.
Unless I am flirting heavily or being physical with a guy I don't get wet.
>How often do you get your panties wet this way?
Never.
>Are the panties uncomfortable later or is it unnoticeable?
A bit uncomfortable.
>>
Do autistic girls (ex: gamers, furries, otakus) get fat usually because they're nerdy and have different priorities or are they nerdy usually because they're fat?
>>
>>18138749
>what do you feel, do you enjoy the view of a guy who's doing "manly things" like working on his car, chopping woods, physical labor work etc ?
Y E S. I love it.
Seeing my boyfriend shaving his beard and fixing furniture is probably the sexiest thing ever. It took him days to make our bed frame because I'd stop him all the time to fuck.

>what the sexiest part in a men body ?
Shoulders and neck. And hands.

>do you take a discret look at this body parts often in the street or whenever you find someone that you like physically ?
Yes.

>Does that make you wet or at least a little bit horny ?
No.
>>
>>18138763
Haha that's cute :)

Why do you like watching your bf doing such things so much ?
It's just because you find it sexy or it have a deeper meaning ?
>>
File: JUSTv.jpg (293KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTv.jpg
293KB, 2048x1536px
>>18138763
>tfw feminine, small hands
>>
>>18138749
>>18138749 #
>what do you feel, do you enjoy the view of a guy who's doing "manly things" like working on his car, chopping woods, physical labor work etc ?
Yes, everything about it is cute and sexy. I love a man in dirty work boots.

Hands and arms for me.

>do you take a discret look at this body parts often in the street or whenever you find someone that you like physically ?
Yes yes hands are the first thing i look at right after face

>Does that make you wet or at least a little bit horny ?
Not unless it's in a sexual situation
>>
>>18138795
>>18138763

What about cooking ? Do you find it sexy when a men do it ?

Also, do you appear fragile or fake being hurt or whatever just as an excuse to be taken care of by your bf ? (I know you do, just say yes :p)
>>
>>18138777
Well, I like looking at my boyfriend being manly. I know it's very not feminist to say so, but I do find traditional men sexy as fuck.
All the men I grew up with were stereotypically manly men (military, hunting, woodworking, working on cars) so it must be deeply rooted in my brain. The earliest memory of men I have is sitting in the bathroom watching my grandpa shaving his beard.

Funnily enough, my boyfriend is the same and he loves looking at me cook or doing my hair. Whenever we plan to go out we end up being late because if I am wearing a dress he gets horny.
>>
>>18138803
Cooking can be very cute when a man does it. I don't really like it when men makes sweets though. Something that just goes off in my head that makes me think grandma haha

And I never fake being hurt but maybe once in a while I'll exaggerate the pain a little for some extra kisses and attention cx
>>
>>18138803
I like it because my boyfriend loves cooking and puts a lot of passion in it.
Seeing a person who is passionate/happy about doing something is sexy as fuck.

>Also, do you appear fragile or fake being hurt or whatever just as an excuse to be taken care of by your bf ?
I don't, but just because my boyfriend is hugging/holding/kissing me 24/7.
>>
>>18138749
> what do you feel, do you enjoy the view of a guy who's doing "manly things" like working on his car, chopping woods, physical labor work etc ?
I do find stuff sexy but it's usually not stuff like that? It's always nice to watch someone do something they're good at. But for actual sexiness, for me it's less about what he's doing and more about his behavior. Like, for example, I love it when a guy's hair is all in his face, or if he bites his lip while thinking. Little details like that.

> what the sexiest part in a men body ?
The neck and shoulder area. I love me some collarbones. I also like long faces and big noses.
And for small-handed anon, it's not so much about the size of them, it's how they move and what you do with them, at least for me.

>do you take a discret look at this body parts often in the street or whenever you find someone that you like physically ? Does that make you wet or at least a little bit horny ?
I definitely look, but I tend to look because I'm an artist. I'm more likely to want to draw someone than want to bang someone if they look nice.
I'm more likely to get a physical response to a voice than an appearance.

However I also know women who very much do. Depends on the person.

>>18138803
What about cooking ? Do you find it sexy when a men do it ?
Like I said before, I love watching someone do something they're good at.

Also, do you appear fragile or fake being hurt or whatever just as an excuse to be taken care of by your bf ? (I know you do, just say yes :p)
I don't pretend I have something that isn't there, but if I'm already feeling sick or something I am totally okay with being taken care of. I do my best to take care of him just as thoroughly when he's sick.
>>
>>18138749
I feel like it's stupid and boring-I don't go in for men like that. I can't stand men who talk about their cars, and I respect people who work with their minds more than those who do physical jobs. But you'll find loads of women who like 'manliness'. I just don't. I want someone I can have a conversation with.
Hair, and a V shaped torso.
>do you take a discret look at this body parts often in the street or whenever you find someone that you like physically ? Does that make you wet or at least a little bit horny ?
Sure, I check men out sometimes, but it doesn't make me horny. The sight of an attractive man does not make me wet-I have to like, imagine fucking him for that.
>>
>>18138803
>What about cooking ? Do you find it sexy when a men do it ?
No. I find it nice and all, and I enjoy being cooked for by anyone because it means I don't have to, but I don't find it sexy.
>do you appear fragile or fake being hurt or whatever just as an excuse to be taken care of by your bf ?
I have never done that. I don't let anyone see when I feel fragile, and I've never faked it. That's moronic.
>>
>>18138861
My boyfriend has a PhD but he still knows how to do manual things. It's not like they're mutually exclusive.
We often talk about astrophysics, geopolitics and philosophy while he fixes his car or makes me furniture.

This "you know how to do a manual job, you must be an idiot" attitude is a bit dumb.
>>
>>18138868
I don't say that. I just don't want a man who feels the need to touch up his car all the time, talk about it etc. Besides, I live in the middle of a city. I don't need a car, and I don't see why anyone would-we have great public transport.

I just dislike car people in general-not owning a car, but talking about or obsessing over them. And, as the question was about sexiness, I don't find it sexy at all.

I never said it mattered much if someone does it on the side, just that if that was all they did I would find them a bit dull (in general), just that I don't find it sexy nor do I see the point.
>>
>>18138757
Seconding this question.

Does it happen to other girls?
>>
Anybody really.

There is an allegedly gay girl in my group of friends.
I think I'm catching serious feels for her. Would it be a dick move to try and make a move on her since I am a guy?
>>
>>18138740
> Do you simply become wet once you see a very nice guy and think some dirty thoughts about him?
Not really, no. I don't think about strangers much.
>How often do you get your panties wet this way?
Pretty much never
>Are the panties uncomfortable later or is it unnoticeable?
Well, wet panties are a bit uncomfortable, yes.
>>
>>18138881
If she's gay, then yes. You're just wasting your time dude.
>>
>>18138881
If she's only allegedly gay, it's worth a shot. Just gotta make sure to be cool about it if she is gay.
>>
>>18138881
Yes.
Assuming you're straight, would you want a gay dude to make a move on you?
>>
>>18138887
You also should make it clear that you are putting a move on, like directly asking her out or something. Don't be ambiguous so she can turn you down clearly.
>>
>>18138878
Shut up you ignoramus Im through talking to you. I hope a middle city building falls on your dumb boring face in the middle of a sentence, a sentence where you're bitching about "car talk is so lame why do peop-" CRASH, building on your head.

Female or male, you're one aidsy faggot.
>>
>>18138749
>>18138803

Why are you asking dude? Seems like you've already made up your mind about what they think.
>>
>>18138893
You're a salty one, aren't you?
Did that nasty girl trigger you? It's okay, I'm sure they're working on car fanatic safe spaces.
>>
ITT: People shocked that girls like different things just like men!
>>
>>18138893
How dare someone have differing opinions on something. I work on a farm and enjoy manual labor a lot, but I understand her notion and where she is coming. A bit of understanding goes a long way.
>>
>>18138898
>any time 4chan talks about gender, ever
>>
>>18138861
>>18138868

This, why someone who's chopping wood because he had to would be less smarter than anyone else ...?

>>18138894
Just because it's fun to ask, and as you can see we have some different answers too, it's interesting.

>>18138864
>>18138861
>>18138850
>>18138823
>>18138812

Thank you all for thoses honest answers !
>>
>>18138893
jeez, you sure got mad. And she wasn't even trolling nor rude
>>
>>18138902
It's not that I think they're less smart, it's that I suspect I wouldn't find them as interesting, personally. No hate on them, and plenty of women do like it. I just don't. I value an intellectual connection with potential boyfriends as much as I do a physical one.
>>
>>18138898
>the internet is all there is (besides walmart maybe)
>there are no girls on the internet
so a simple logical inference tells us girls cannot like different things, just because there are no girls at all
>>
Men-in the vein of the questions the guy was asking about women, I have a few for you.

Do you actually want a girl who's educated, has a career etc.? Do you want someone artistic or intelligent (or both)? Would you prefer a traditional girl who'll stay at home and raise your babies and cook your food? Are there any activities that you find it attractive when a woman does certain activities (outside of overtly sexual ones, obviously)?
>>
>>18138885
I'm not a nasa rocket scientist
i don't mind wasting time, hell I'm on a Mongolian relationship counseling forum right now.

>>18138887
>>18138890
We seem to have a lot in common i would really love to spend more time with her, and love to get to know her more intimately, i just don't know how to do that outside of a relationship

>>18138888
Quints of truth?
I mean I'd be okay with it, its a relatively free country, hell I'd even get a huge ego boost, but I'd sadly turn the poor guy down.

Thanks for your input anons, always appreciated
>>
>>18138918
I understand you, but you're assuming too much bad things about it.
I mean, it's not because you're repairing your car when it broke that you're a huge fan of cars and will speak about it all the time and can't have an intelligent conversation after.

But I get it, you just don't like mens who do manly things, you prefer smart guys who'll pay other guys to do that kind of job, nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>18138918
But that's superficial as hell.
Do you like make up, skincare, clothes, bags, shoes, or doing your hair? Does this make you a vain person in absolute terms? Do you enjoy any crafty hobby like painting, knitting or drawing? Does this make you dead intellectually?

I don't think that indulging in non-intellectual hobbies makes you less interesting.
It's just a side of a person.
I wouldn't date someone who JUST enjoys manual things, I agree with you on that, but someone can have an extremely interesting intellectual life and enjoy working on cars and such.
I'd argue that doing something practical gives you some extra clarity while thinking as well.

Then - you're obviously free to have your opinion, I just disagree.
>>
>>18138924
She must be intelligent and sympathetic. The career is purely optional, I don't care. Whether she's traditional or not doesn't matter either. I expect we'll share the chores anyway. Of course she'll take more on herself if she's not going to work.
I don't really fancy the idea of babies, but I always think it will finally take place in my life.

As the sexy activities go - showing how smart she is is perhaps the only one. And I don't get a boner from this, but rather I start putting more attention on her, acknowledging her attractiveness more (also, she becomes more attractive in my perception) and it leads to easier time being turned on by her in the end
>>
>>18138931
>>18138927

I was specifically answering the question about whether cars etc. would draw me to a guy, in which case the answer is an emphatic "no".

Sure, I don't care if a guy does those things, but I wouldn't base a relationship off of it, nor would I find it overtly attractive.

And to answer your questions >>18138931
I don't have opinions on makeup and skin care (although I obviously take care of my skin-I just don't enjoy it or dislike it). I don't really care for bags or shoes, although I like clothing.

Everyone seems to be misunderstanding. If you're asking if cars and manual labour would draw me to a man, the answer is no. Books and philosophy and history draw me to a man. If you're asking if I care if a guy does those things on top of reading etc. then the answer is no. I have no opinion on it. Provided we have other stuff in common. However anyone just interested in those 'manly' activities is not for me.
>>
>>18138924
Hmmm i'd like to be with someone who like what she's doing in life, work or staying at home it doesn't matter (as long as I would have the money to support both of us), ideally it would be nice to either have a full career woman who have a good pay and then we can have some goals in life, like travelling etc or a stay at home girls but with a little part time job so she wouldn't be bored. And I'd like her to have her own hobbies too.

I like when a girl cook for me, just the fact that she try to please me with my favorite food is an amazing feeling and I feel very special, also when she take interest in my own hobbies and try to make me share.
And I'd add that when she goes shopping and come back with something for me, a little attention (again...) it could be one of my favorite food or a boxer that she found sexy, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>18138924
>Do you actually want a girl who's educated, has a career etc.? Do you want someone artistic or intelligent (or both)? Would you prefer a traditional girl who'll stay at home and raise your babies and cook your food?
I want her to have her own interests and career, yes, I'm very interested in philosophy and politics and it would be a bummer if I can't talk about with the person I live; but I also want myself to be able to provide and take care of her when the need arises (kids), there's nothing wrong with her cooking and taking care of kids, I think the traditional roles work well if it's something that comes naturally and both of them understand the existence of them and want that. Anyway I want a woman who's sensible and not set on one thing or the other so adamantly.
>>
>>18138942
>>18138940
Sounds like you two'd be a good fit.
>>
File: John-Cena-Royal-Rumble-645x370.jpg (42KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
John-Cena-Royal-Rumble-645x370.jpg
42KB, 645x370px
>>18138941
>a boxer that she found sexy
>>
>>18138950
I was thinking the exact same thing.
>>
I judge women i see everywhere on looks instead of potential personality and i dont know how to stop doing it, It would much easier if i approached anyone just because they look interesting instead but something in me says no dont she is not hot, any way i can stop thinking like this?
>>
>>18138924
I prefer an educated woman with a career, but I do think that when we have kids someone will need to stay home and take care of them. A nanny or a daycare will not do.

I prefer intelligent to artistic, but both are good. Off the top of my head I can't think of any activities that I find sexually attractive, but I highly prefer that we share interests and hobbies.
>>
File: 1454765836398.png (117KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1454765836398.png
117KB, 415x367px
>>18138950
>>
>>18138959
Depends- are you good looking enough to get the attention of a 10/10? If not, sit back and reassess whether it's a viable strategy, and actually start talking to girls below your 'hot' threshold.
>>
>>18138977
I dont play the numbers game it's just about if she is my type or not.
>>
>>18138959
Why would you want to date someone you don't find physically attractive?
Unless you're looking for friends, it's important to find someone who's hot too.
>>
Girls

Does it actually feel good to get a dick in your pussy or do you just do it for the guy?
>>
>>18138997
It feels amazing.
I come nearly every time I have sex with my boyfriend, and even if I don't it still feels really good.
>>
>>18138989
not the one you're responding, but what's so strange about it? Unless a girl is disgusting or in anyother way repelling I don't really care about her attractiveness (physical, that is. She must be highly mentalyy attractive for me)
>>
>>18139002
Because I don't feel any sexual desire for people I'm not physically attracted to. I don't see why I should settle for a mediocre looking partner and be unsatisfied forever.

There are other things that matter more, but I do want someone good looking too.
>>
>>18138740
>does getting wet work just like getting a boner?
The main difference is that it's not exact science knowing when you are wet or when you aren't. You learn to recognize the little signs, obviously it's your own body, and it can be quite obvious - if you are really really wet you can physically feel some leak out sometimes, for example, or you can sense that it's a mess down there when moving your legs.
But it's not as instantly apparent as getting a boner. Remember the clitoris gets swollen too, and this is what is most closely linked to arousal. So what you feel mostly is feeling that pleasant pulse, and whether or not you are already actually wet is an estimated guess unless you are full on drenched.

I guess what I mostly am trying to say is that the difference between (equivalents obviously) a semi and a full boner isn't as physically obvious for a woman as it is for a man, we just have a hunch.

>once you see a very nice guy
I don't really pay attention to that. Sure I've seen some gorgeous men, or men who were just my type, but it's not enough to literally turn me on. What turns me on is the connection. Someone tilting their head and looking at me and knowing they are thinking of me sexually. Banter or teasing with someone and seeing their eyes light up. That's when I start thinking about them doing sexual things with me, when I can already more or less guess what vibe it would have.

How often is hard to say, also as I mentioned because it's less obvious. If I feel sullen or tired or just distracted it might not happen for days on end. If I'm feeling it and around nicer situations, I feel crotch tingles ten+ times a day.

It's not uncomfortable. Honestly I already wear pantyliners because between wetness and discharge the crotch of my jeans reeks of pussy after a couple of days if I don't. But even if you wouldn't, no, it's all warm and moist there already so you don't sense a notable difference.
>>
>>18138997
the >>18138999 anon is in minority I think. Many girls have problems with penetrative orgasm/pleasure. It's a nice feeling, but not 'amazing' and we need other stimulation. It's common and not a big deal. So the pleasure is often exaggerated. Because guys tend to senstivie about it and think it's their fault. When, most cases, it isn't
>>
>>18139009
I get it, all right.
the thing with me is that when I don't find her overly attractive, I can last longer in bed, which contributes to much better sexual satisfaction
>>
>>18138749
I do enjoy it. It's sexy to see anyone do a good job on something and being serious about their task, but playing into those tropes and it being something physical only makes it more interesting.

For me it's the stomach with the happy trail+pubes combination.
Though I'm a sucker for hands as well, but I don't respond as strongly to merely seeing those, it's more about how they can move.

I don't really check men out physically speaking. If someone stretches and I can catch their treasure trail then fuck yeah, I'll be looking. But it turns me on more than even that to see a grown man be sweet and silly to entertain his child, for example. Literally only seeing someone does not do that much for me. It's part of the reason why I don't care for looking at porn.

I do masturbate a lot but I fantasize. What turns me on the most isn't any sight but (the thought of) touch and smells, tastes, noises.
>>
>>18139014
Actually most girls have orgasms from penetrative sex, not really often but they do.
Not feeling pleasure from penetration or feeling discomfort during it is relatively rare.
>>
>>18139014
I'd say that it's rather you who are in minority.
Even from an evolutionary standpoint any other option doesn't sound logical
>>
>>18139010
that's very informative, thank you
>>
>>18139014
No, it's possible to have one from penetrative, just not every time. The main problem is people overlook the importance of foreplay which I personally feel like is the most important part. I can never get there without some build up so when there is some, I can get off a lot easier than if there was no foreplay.
>>
Girl I kinda like keeps sending me snapchat selfies, granted they're probably not just to me but still it's like 2 a day.

Is this a normal thing for girls to do (I only just got the app) or does she want attention or somethin?
>>
>>18139029
No problem at all. In this >>18139018 I went a bit further into the sight vs other senses stuff. Obviously I cannot literally take the position of another woman and experience what she feels, but I have had plenty of close female friends in my life and obviously read some erotica and what not and feel fairly confident in saying that for women sexual fantasies are much more rooted in how they get treated and what the dynamic is than anything purely visual.

Eg where the go to fantasy for (at least young?) men is to undress her and reveal/get to touch and fuck her body, for women it is much more about everything surrounding the sex. The way he touches her and where, the build up, the kind of things he says to her. Or the other way around if she's more dominant, but more about the interplay than about him as an object of desire.

Would love to hear from other girls if they don't recognize it, but it's my impression and in part strengthened because porn just does not hold the same appeal to women. There's a growing amount of female viewers but still not close to 50/50 despite countless attempts of the porn industry to reel them in. And the whole softcore feminist "sheporn" isn't really massively taking off, either.
>>
>>18139021
>>18139019
that's actually interesting. I'm not talking specifically about myself here. Just stuff I talked about with my girlfriends and lurked on the internet on girls forums and chans. I'm not talking about not feeling pleasure or feeling discomfort, just that it's not 'amazing'. And often girls need to, i.e., stimulate their clitoris to come and it's common and natural, nothing wrong with guy's technique, just the way some girls' bodies are
>>
>>18139041
Men are more visual because they trained to do so, if you cut porn off and make men read literotica only they will feel the same. I do.
>>
>>18139043
I guess there are different definitions for "amazing". Perhaps you have a strictier one than I do
>>
I'm about to ask this girl with out tomorrow. Would it be inappropriate if I asked her to come for dinner at my apartment instead of on a date? For what it's worth, I'm not going to try going past making out.
>>
>>18139043
>just the way some girls' bodies are
>some

Well there's your answer. Some don't get much out of it, some get a lot out of it. State of mind can play a huge part in it though like if you're really into it mentally if you kind of get what I mean, it's hard to describe.
>>
>>18139053
But then why don't men need to be convinced to try porn and stick with it, whereas it does not hold the same appeal for women (looking at the whole population)?
>>
>>18139053
>Men are more visual because they trained to do so, if you cut porn off and make men read literotica only they will feel the same. I do.
Actually that's not true.
Women and men get aroused thanks to different stimuli. For women arousal is a response to an emotional stimulation, for men it's a response to visual stimulation.
It has nothing to do with porn.
>>
I was in the last thread. For anyone who's interested the coldsore I got after sex, which i thought would spread below, just turned out to be a cigarette burn blister!
The relief I feel is incredible., I was sure my future was fucked. I have completely reevaluated my life in the interim.

Thank You Based God
>>
>>18139061
Masturbation is a kind of 'release' that is much more mechanical (no need of foreplay) for us and porn is easier, like fast food is easier to satiate the mechanical need to eat.
>>
>>18139053
I can't agree. Men (or any males of any species to be exact) are more visual (ok, at least in the species that rely on visoin), because in natural environment and setting it is them who approach the woman. And the woman (or any female) won't see much of a penis in such setting, so it's not necessery for them to be turned on by this.
That you are turned on by fantasies isn't strange ither on the other hand

>>18139041
yeah, what you say confirms basically all I know about this stuff
>>
>>18139053
>tfw watch stuff but also read stuff too
Both are pretty enjoyable, reading allows more imagination though which has been pretty nice.

>>18139061
I usually use it as more of a quick "get it over with" sort of thing to just make the urge go away for a day or two.

Porn is like the microwave dinner of masturbating, it's quick and easy and requires no thought.
>>
>>18139068
It doesn't mean people are need fast food to feel full.
>>
>>18139068
I don't use foreplay either when I masturbate, I just can't get off to porn and plenty of women I know can't... whether it's mainstream or amateur stuff.

It actually feels like watching other people eat because you're hungry to me, hollow and much more frustrating than satisfying.
>>
>>18139076
This is if it's exceptionally good porn btw, otherwise it just turns me off.

>>18139072
I get that porn can make for an easy fix but most women masturbate as well, still they do not use it as much.
>>
>>18139071
I'm sorry but evo psych is nonsense, we aren't uncivilized animals. Our desires molded by either society or mental relations.
>>
>>18139055
depends how well you two know each other. If she's your friend/good acquaintance, there's no problem with it, but I think it's too much for a first date with someone you barely know. Seems shady, and like you're expecting sex, which may scare a girl off.
>>
>>18139082
There are PLENTY of studies that show how men are more responsive to visual stimulation while women are aroused by the mood/emotions.
You cannot dismiss it because you like fapping to greentext.
>>
>>18139079
Well porn comes in different forms, such as literotica which I've known many women masturbate to (my gf included). It's essentially like a transcript of usual porn, although it allows for you to imagine the scenes and people in your own personal way.

In the end we're all the same, we just have different methods of getting to the same result.
>>
>>18139082
and you'll cite thelastpsychologist to defend that view?
grab some education before making a fool of yourself
>>
>>18139089
But I doubt they can form conclusive statements that men are that way because of 'genes'.
>>
>>18139092
of course. Men are that way because of 'chocolate'
your doubts cannot dismiss anything, sorry to break it for you
>>
>>18139090
You're completely right, but I was strictly talking about visual porn. When it's written erotica women far outnumber men, and if you combine the two probably as well, given that women also start to use visual porn more than they used to.

But given what I said about how long it's taken women to really grow interested in porn, I do feel that the purely visual does not hold the same place in sexual desire for women as it does for men.
Another example is that there isn't nearly as huge a "market"/demand for pictures of handsome or cute men and boys.
>>
>>18139093
Do you know how genetic works? There is only so much genes can do and whether I fap to literotica or bukkake videos is out of their purview.
>>
>>18139092
Actually they do.
Men arousal is completely different from women arousal because of the different connections and pathways in their brain and because of the effects of testosterone.

There's no "horny man gene", but women and men are different when it comes to sexual arousal.
>>
>>18139099
yes, yes I know.
Google epigenetics.
>>
>>18139102
Sure, but the specific contents of the arousal are up for societal and environmental 'modelling' (nurture). Why does what men want and find sexy change with time and place?
>>
>>18139097
Not to play the society card but it could be a part of that as well which would explain why a lot more women are interested in visual now. The market for pictures of guys is also starting to increase, I've seen a lot more of it going around then I had a few years ago.

Sexuality has been a lot more in the foreground now than it has been in the past and people are starting to become more open to it all.
>>
>>18139110
Not to mention cognitive choices, I can just as well stop watching porn forever and with time and I'd stop even get aroused by it. I did.
>>
>>18139115
i did the same. now its all down to my imagination or occasionally stories.
>>
>>18139115
An thirdly, what decides what we are attracted to today isn't nature, nor women you see IRL, but the media (movies, TV and so on), which can drastically change from culture to culture.
>>
>>18139110
>>18139115

Yes, but we weren't discussing that.
Men find visual/auditive stimulation (whether it is porn, seeing a hot woman walking, seeing their girlfriend naked, hearing a woman moan and come) more arousing than women do. This is actually true for gay men too (obviously with other men, not with women). Women, on the other hand, tend to get aroused because of the mood - their arousal is less "visual" and more "emotional".

It happens because we're literally made in a different way, our brain pathways are different and arousal works differently in different genders.
As a man, you're more likely to think "wanna fuck" if you see your girlfriend walk out of the shower naked than I am.
>>
>>18139110
you confuse 'specific contents' the modality is a general, not a specific one
>>
>>18139112
I think it is. In general I think there's a sort of expectation of women to "emancipate" into showing masculine sexual behavior. Like one night stands, those are typically less attractive for the girl (bracketing the higher social toll, those drunken awkward stranger hook ups typically lack foreplay, let alone a chance for her to instruct her lover on what is most likely to make her climax - and then there's the debate about whether or not women need/want/develop feelings around sex more than men) but it can be a bit of the norm for cool liberal college girls to proclaim that sex and love are separate things for them, they fuck and chuck like men do etc. Taking control of their sexuality and be assertive about it and what not... whereas, obviously women are no less sexual beings than men, but that doesn't mean that it looks exactly the same in every instance.

I don't doubt that there's much more factors at play and obviously at the end of the day, plenty of girls love porn and plenty of guys prefer fantasy/written stuff. I was just mentioning it because there were two questions about checking strange men out/fantasizing about them and this is a very male thing to me. Sure my friends tell me about a cute guy they saw but they typically mean that he both looked cute and acted nice/attractive (like indeed working on a car or running around for a sport). Or they just mean they saw a cute guy and don't mean that this got them wet.
I instantly believe that there's girls out there who masturbate to six packs of guys they saw at the beach but it is nothing I ever heard of, in real life or online.
>>
>>18139129
Ok, you may be right, I just disagree it is dead set on that.
>>
>>18139131
>I instantly believe that there's girls out there who masturbate to six packs of guys they saw at the beach but it is nothing I ever heard of, in real life or online.
Curiously I have IRL but admittedly half of them were pretty vulgar "free spirit" girls and the other half were regular and normal though, so who knows?

We can say that generally guys are visual and women are emotional/mood driven but there's a lot more individuality and preference out there than we will ever know.
>>
>>18139132
of course it isn't. And it's also because of genes by the way
>>
>>18139130
Exactly because the modality is general I say it can't make specific predictions.
>>
>>18139132
There is of course some level of individuality/preferences/variation, but in general it's true. You're oversimplifying it if visual stimulation = porn for you.
Even when you fap to erotica: do you imagine it? Like, do you *actually* imagine the scenes?
Because I don't imagine anything, I get off to the general mood of what I read.
>>
>>18139139
Huh, thanks for adding that, now at least I can rest assured that it's a thing.
>>
>>18139143
nothing for me to disagree on that.
But emotional vs visual stimulus isn't a specific prediction. It is completely general
>>
I love me girlfriend and partner dearly, but to be honest she is not the love of my life. Another woman is.

This is something that seems like a terrible idea to talk to my girlfriend about it, both for her sake and for mine, but i feel like i'm not being honest with her. It is weighing on my mind.
>>
>>18139151
Tell her, better to be honest then letting your gf live in a lie.
>>
>>18139139
>a lot more individuality and preference out there than we will ever know.
That's because sexual fantasies and desires ultimately occur on an individual level, any intention of over generalization of those mental associations is gonna fail to explain much.

>>18139146
I imagine the bakground of the scene in the same way as when I'm reading a book but what turns me on are the sensations and implications.

>>18139150
Ok.
>>
>>18139010
This post is the most erotic thing i've read all day. unf
>>
>>18139156
I'm sure she will be extremely hurt. I would.
>>
>>18139168
>I'm sure she will be extremely hurt.
For you
>>
>>18139175
What?
>>
>>18139151
If you intend to break up with her, don't just tell her you love her but it's not enough, because you love someone more. Just say that you don't feel like you used to, you don't like her anymore and stuff, but don't give her this 'i dearly love you' nonsence. Because this will affect her heavily. Better hurt her and make her move on quicker because of anger, rather than damage her with unecessary shit like this.
>>
File: bigimage4u.jpg (28KB, 357x418px) Image search: [Google]
bigimage4u.jpg
28KB, 357x418px
>>18139179
Was hurting her part of your master plan
>>
>>18139151
Just let her move on by breaking up with her. It's cruel to keep her there under false pretences. You're being selfish. Why can't you see this other woman anyway?
>>
>>18139190
I don't want to break up with her. Not unless the other woman should suddenly throw herself at me. And even then i'm not sure i should, because of loyalty.

What do you mean 'nonsense'?
>>
>>18139218
You're being very selfish. This poor girl is going to forever be second best in your eyes, and she doesn't even know it-Just go after the other girl. You can't "dearly love" someone while constantly thinking of this other woman. Stop kidding yourself-grow up and let her find true love with someone else who will actually love her.
>>
>>18139217
I was in love with the other woman for the longest time, but it wasn't leading anywhere. And then my girlfriend came along and snatched my heart. But secretly it still belongs to the other woman.
>>
>>18139229
>and she doesn't even know it
But maybe it's better to live in ignorant happiness?
>>
Men, or anyone really.
I'm having a lot of trouble getting over the idea that men just don't respect women very much, on the whole. I'm not a feminist, but I'm all for equal rights and opportunities, and I can't shake the feeling that most men aren't. Even those that say they are seem to do it to get female attention, and not much else.

Of the two relationshipsI've been in post high school both have been far from 'equal'. I'm in uni, and when I moved in with both boyfriends (well one moved in with me) I always ended up doing the chores and stuff, even though we'd both have work and study.

It just feels like men don't take women who are career driven seriously and want a pretty house slave. Is this true? Should I just give up? How do I get over this?

It's seriously impacting my ability to find or want relationships with men.
>>
>>18139242
No, it's not. You don't seem to care about this girlfriend of yours at all, beyond the security she gives you emotionally.

You seem to have made up your mind though. You're very unfair and self absorbed, and it's going to hurt your girlfriend ultimately in the long run, but you're not going to listen to this advice so whatever. You're convinced that your way is best and you just want confirmation.
>>
>>18139235
Let her move on you selfish asshole.
>>
>>18139246
do you end up doing the chores because youre a woman or because everyone hates doing chores and youre just the only one who doesnt shove it on your roommates
>>
>>18139246
you are basing your views on two obserwations. Two out of over 3 billion.
So here goes.

No, there are men who truly respect women. I believe it's not about gender at all. Either a person understands how to treat another person or not. People are selfish, it's all about evolution, really. We care in the first line about our own business.

That being said we *are* capable of love and other higher emotions and stuff.

So just find yourself another, better partner. Keep in mind that perhaps the problem lays with your search algorithm. And in that case you won't ever be able to find a partner you might like before you change that algorithm
>>
>>18139265
Both.
>>
>>18139266
So, what do I have to change?
>>
>>18139246
No this is not true. Not in general.

However, things like unequal chore distribution in a household can still be a real thing because of personality differences in time management, priorities and attention. Simply put, you ended up doing all the chores because he didn't and he didn't do them because you did. This is an interplay between individuals, and i don't think it has much to do with feminism or respecting women.
>>
>>18139283
No, I would ask him to do them and he'd say that 'it's my problem' or 'women's work'.
>>
>>18139283
>>18139266
>>18139250
I would add to my original post that speaking to men, the men on this site, the way men treat all my friends also adds to this impression.
>>
Is it creepy to ask a girl you only sort of know for her number?

There's this girl at my classes who i've known for maybe 5 or 6 days and i think she's cool, we talked a little bit not too much and she seems friendly and laughs a lot around me, but we don't really know each other that well, our classes finish in about 4 days, is it cool to ask for her number before that or am i rushing it?
>>
>>18139280
can't tell, too little context. Also, I'm tired as fuck and can't think straight enough. Just think what a man should think if they were the one you want. Then think what behaviour should they express if they thought such thoughts. Then search foor them.

Alternatively go the other way around and realise the red flags from earlier relationships to avoid. Easier but more risky.
>>
>>18139287
man here
definitely not normal,dump the very moment you hear such sentence
>>
>>18139291
i dont think 4chan is a very good representation of the average person
>>
>>18139291
1)you don't know who is a man here, really
2)they are mostly teenagers
>>
>>18139250
>No, it's not.
This is a very authoritative answer, with very little argument to support it.

I care about my girlfriend a lot. She is the second most wonderful person in the world, to my mind.

I asked because i feel conflicted, and i am seriously considering everyone's replies.
>>
>>18139246
Look, you sound young, but you're on the right track. Men don't love women, men just want sex and domestic servitude. Don't fall for it, they don't respect you and they never will.
>>
>>18139307
Look, would you want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't truly love you? Who is constantly thinking about another man?
>>
>>18139287
Oh. Well in that case that guy was a sexistic asshole.
>>
>>18139266
To be fair, I don't agree with her view but there's a lot more to suggest that men are not particularly interested in women beyond fucking. For example, any stereotypically feminine hobby is seen as lame/boring or vapid. Guys who do nothing but jerk off and play vidya think girls are shallow for only liking make up and movies. Hell, doing something "like a girl/woman" is an insult in itself. Men abhor being associated with women so much that they come up with ridiculous stuff like "manbun" to differentiate.
Hear the phrase "x is not just for women" without context and what is the most natural interpretation? A woman defending that her quilting hobby isn't lame.
"X is not just for men"? A woman arguing that she's good enough to be accepted.
Literally everything our culture deems cool (violence, rampant sex, guns, drugs) is tied in with testosterone and traditionally masculine behavior. "Cool women" in movies are women who act as closely as possible to men. If a woman is the main character in a more stereotypical blockbuster movie, that is hailed as something feminist. JK Rowling was still told to write under her initials because boys wouldn't want to read what a woman thought of. A woman in a professional setting like being a politician, has to do everything within her power to seem as neutral and unfeminine as possible, including lowering her voice and wearing sexless outfits - any sign of being female makes people have less faith in them.

I am just spewing frustration because it is relevant. I do not believe that men as a whole do not respect or appreciate women. I do feel that there is a disdain (or not even that, just finding it utterly irrelevant) of anything primarily relating to women.
>>
>>18139291
in the end theyre just the same thing as women except they have dicks

so all of the us vs them stuff only really goes as far as what you see ladies do most of the time and all
>>
>>18138924
I want a woman who, first of all, can reciprocate my attraction for her. Meaning she is compatible and she knows it.

I would love for her to be honest, creative, and respectful to people. I would also want her to have self respect. I don't expect her to be perfect, and I don't expect her to believe I'm perfect.

A career is nice, but it isn't anything a few shit jobs can't replace. It's nice to have a passion, but certain passions don't have to be so profound and yet they are impressive to like minded people.

I want her to hug me often. And writing this is making me wish I could talk to the girl I like... but I can't.. not till next year.
>>
>>18139246
Most men are different to each other as are women, personally the only women i dont respect are women that dont respect themselves, dont let some guy boss you around just because he is your bf, if he does not respect you leave him and meet someone who is worthy of you and you of him.
>>
>>18139316
I agree. I hope that girl realises that-and sees the distinction. And then probably gives up on men entirely.
>>
>>18139316
what do you mean with women who act as closely to men as possible
>>
>>18139292
This depends on what kind of girl she is. Just keep getting more and more open with her. If you have breaks between class, you should offer to take her for a coffee or something. What's your class on? Maybe you could recommend a nearby shop, something nice like a bookstore or record shop? This can initiate conversation about your interests, and you could find you both share similar interests, whether it be philosophy, science-fiction novels from the 40's, a certain genre of music, or band. If you strike something she's passionate about, and she starts to get really into telling you about that passion, that's a GREAT sign, and if you listen and try to get excited with her, or be curious about it, you will more than likely get her number when you ask.
Take the opportunity before the end of a break, or as you're leaving classes, to say "Hey, I really enjoy spending time around you. You're cool, I liked our conversation about 'X'. And classes are ending soon, and I didn't want to miss an opportunity to get to know you' (something along those lines, just be friendly and show your interest in a not too forward manner. Instead of saying 'can I get your number?' offer to EXCHANGE numbers, and figure out a time to meet up again. Learn more about what she's into, try and tee up a date that reflects her interests, and of course something you'd enjoy, too, and offer to so that with her. She'll get that you're interested.

Of course if she's young and influential you probably wouldn't need to work that hard to get her number, but she'll feel more comfortable around you and more willing to stay in contact if she enjoys herself with you.

Good luck.
>>
>>18139312
No. No i would not. But if i didn't know about it i'd be happy, right?

Also, a caveat: I might ok with being in a relationship with a woman who's in love with another woman. I'm not sure why that makes a difference.
>>
>>18139312
i mean you can love multiple people and all
>>
>>18139328
Guess I should have said "to masculine behavior". Being good at stereotypically male things (IT, fighting/guns, poker, math, whatever, preferably what the protagonist likes). Interest in fast cars, drinking/drugs, seducing random strangers. Not getting emotionally attached and wanting to fuck people all the time. Being much more assertive/confrontational than is normal for an everyday assertive woman.
>>
>>18139332
It seems unfair to me to trap a girl with lies when she could find a man who would truly love her. Either get over this other woman, go out with her instead or leave your girlfriend. It's only going to hurt her when she eventually finds out.
>>
>>18139316
I agree on many parts here, but keep in mind, that:
- I never said *every* man treats women right. Whether it's actually a minority or a majority I'm unable to tell
-manywomen are interested in men only as a source of income, your argument goes against both sexes equally. And only against selfish people
-patriarchalism in culture is true, but so is chivalry and setting women on a pedestal.
-there are 'feminine' parts of your culture. Disney's stuff for example.

So it's not men vs women

It's selfish vs sympathetic
>>
>>18139337
But this guy doesn't sound like he actually loves his girlfriend. If you love someone, you don't consider them second rate-if you love two people, you tend to see them as equally worthy. Whereas this guy seems like he's using his girlfriend as a security blanket.
>>
>>18139338
that seems like a bad thought process if the talk was kinda about how gender stereotypes are wrong

i dont really think i like kill bill because the lady in that movie is acting like a guy, i think i just think shes cool because killing dicks with a katana is cool
>>
So just had a first date today and it went well. She is double majoring in college and has very little time. She told me her schedule for a couple of her days and I was like "Damn". The little time that she would have I am working. The only free time we would have together is on the weekends. We already have a next date planned for next week. How do I keep her interested through the week?

pls respond
>>
>>18139329
Wow, thanks for making such a nice answer man, i'm only 19 and i rarely get interested in someone so when it happens i'm kind of lost about what to do, will take your advice

Cheers mate
>>
>>18139345
I don't believe chivalry and setting women on a pedestal is a good thing at all. It not only creates an entitlement in women, and unhealthy competition and lack of self worth in men.
>>
>>18139346
oh sorry i wasnt really paying attention to the conversation i guess
>>
>>18139350
isnt chivalry kind of a general dont be a dick to anyone
>>
>>18139350
I never said it's good. I pointed to it's existence to show more femi-centralized aspect of western culture you have forgotten.
On the rest of what you claim about 'pedestalisation' I have no opinion, bu I think you're exagerrating
>>
>>18139345
I'm not her, I wasn't arguing that individual men dislike women. My argument is that if you (like she said you have) have bad experiences with two partners, it doesn't really stay limited to that. If you already become anxious or paranoid and you start looking around you with that mindset, you actually find a WHOLE lot of signs to imply that men (as a gender) do not take women (as a gender) seriously.

>chivalry
People are more likely to help a woman, but that's logically sound, a woman is less likely to attack someone and even if she does, less likely to do damage. Apart from this gendered acts of chivalry are pretty much flirting. Yeah a guy might offer his seat to a lovely young girl but that doesn't mean it's a universal women advantage.
>setting women on a pedestal
Absolutely happens, but does not really render women anything concrete. Men desire us because they want sex and can get it from us anyway, we don't need a cultural glorification of women to make men want them. What the whole pedestal thing does is make women seem less human and more passive. It's all about how the man sees her, what she means to him, does to him etc. She is made into some holy grail without accounting for her actual personality or thoughts. That's not really something to be happy about. Women don't want to date men who put them on pedestals, either (at most they think they do when young, then get bored and dump them).

>there are 'feminine' parts of culture
Yes. The uncool stuff. Disney is literally for children.
>>
>>18139359
I wasn't her.
But anyway-I don't know if that's really femi-central. It's more creating women as a counterpart to men.
>>
>>18139246
Fuck...

Hmm.. welp. As a guy who has been single for 9 years now, with no sex in between and mostly depressed.. I can say, yes, men can love women. Very fucking much. The problem is, that guy, thst guy gets his fucking heart ripped out like trash by a woman eventually.

And we lose our ideslized concept of love, so we care less and less about whoever comes along next. Because let's face it, neither you, nor I will be happy, until we are in a wholly fulfilling relationship again.

But with the passing of time, and the shitty experiences people accumulate, they lose steam. They lose passion.

My advice to this entire generation is basically, close your legs, and don't open your heart unless you are 100% sure it's real. It may take years. Years and years. But eventually your heart will heal, and there will be room in it for someone good.
>>
>>18139372
aren't those synonyms tho?
>>
>>18139347
>if the talk was kinda about how gender stereotypes are wrong
That wasn't what it's about, it's about how femininity (= the stereotypes, whether true, true to an extent or false) is valued much lower than masculinity.

There's nothing wrong with a woman being cool in a traditionally masculine way. What bothers me is that it's the only flavor of cool there is. Gone Girl is the closest modern thing to a woman who is a strong "cool" protagonist without simply being a sexy woman with traditionally masculine attributes/interests/qualities, and obviously that's written by a woman.
>>
>>18139349
I'm a femanon, so heed my word!!!
Yeah, I get it, though. Being young and low in experience with this kind of thing is daunting. Trust me. I'm dealing with boy issues right now myself.
>>
>>18139348
Make a lot of money.
>>
>>18139381
Fuck off.
>>
>>18139378
A lesser counterpart. Defining them by their lack of male attributes.
>>
>>18139384
Proud of yourself now?
>>
>>18139341
If i leave my girlfriend she will be hurt and i will be miserable. I was miserable before her, and she made it better. Everyone calling me selfish here, yes you are right. But if i thought it wouldn't hurt her, if it would be a relief for her, i would break up with her, no question.

Let's consider the option that i stay with my girlfriend. That means i make a pre-emptive decision to always act faithful to her and probably to cut all contact with the other woman as best i can. This is doable.
But as we all know, just "getting over" someone emotionally is not a trivial matter. I don't see that happening for a long time. Maybe never.
>>
>>18139388
A little.
>>
>>18139389
Of course it'll hurt her. But staying with her when you really want this other woman, and don't really love her, will hurt her more in the long run. Trust me, it'll only get worse, your longing for this other woman-grass is greener etc.

You'll have a long, tortured falling apart process, and she'll waste a long time with someone who doesn't love her. In the long run, it'll be better for her, being able to find a man who truly loves her.
>>
>>18139371
>Disney is literally for children
so are those vanilla animations about cars and whatnot. Computer games with tons of violence are for children as well.
Stuff from Disney is liked by adults as well (cats for example), I used it because it sums things up well

> Yeah a guy might offer his seat
come on, that's a total strawman

> My argument is that if you (like she said you have) have bad experiences with two partners, it doesn't really stay limited to that

ok. If that's so I can agree. For the life of mine I couldn't get it from your first post, but maybe it's just me
>>
>>18139346
Are you saying that all love is necessarily equal in magnitude? It's impossible to love both women if i don't love both women exactly equally?
>>
>>18139359
I am the poster you responded to initially, the other anon already beat me to it but indeed I do not think that putting women on a pedestal is femi-centralized.
It is -about- women, but still about the male perspective, the male mindset. It's about the role a woman plays in a man's life and what she looks like to him (no woman thinks of herself as one of "the fair sex", that's hard when you smell your own farts). It's about women as (potential) lovers, wives, perhaps mothers. Not as independent people with their own hopes and dreams, their own desire, their own personality (which might actually be shit - glorification based just on being female also means their entire personal character, life story and so on just became superfluous).
>>
>>18139407
No, but what he's doing here is using one woman while longing for the other. I don't know about you, but it doesn't seem like love to me.
>>
>>18139408
ok, I get it. To be honest I never gave it much thought, because I don't do this pedestal thing in my life
>>
>>18139401
Your logic makes sense. But i am not convinced by your premise that i don't love my girlfriend.
>>
>>18139406
>so are those vanilla animations about cars and whatnot.
...yes? But I did not mention those as an example because there are many more refined, mature and intellectually charged media made about men (and women who in cases resemble them). Obviously stuff gets made for women, most of the consumerist stuff gets made for women. It's not about whether or not it exists but whether or not it tries to show their stories and human struggle (and, in this case, without resorting to making her a woman with all the stereotypical traits of a man).

>total strawman
What were you referring to? What chivalry do you see in day to day life that not just cute girls but middle aged women with manly faces get to enjoy?
Such a thing simply doesn't exist. As a late bloomer who was a very awkward teenager I can also assure you that the boys who were eager to hold open the door for the popular girl, slammed it in my face afterwards. Which is nothing shocking, girls can also be cunts to guys not interesting to them and completely different to others, so I'm not trying to talk shit about men for being child dicks like virtually all children/teens. Just saying that as far as I'm aware, chivalry is just the name of a certain kind of attentiveness and flirting preserved for someone you like. (Which is fine, there is really no need for it to exist anyway.)

I just disagreed with the implication in your post that she could only use the anecdotal experience to feel uneasy about how men view women. So no it was not your fault, I did not really make a first post outlining any stance but that there's discouraging stuff socially.
>>
>>18139422
Well, your heart isn't with her. If you don't want to give her your heart, how do you love her?
>>
Both sexes:
Would you have sex for money?
>>
>>18139410
But if we accept the idea that it is possible to love multiple people simultaneously, and that loves can differ in magnitude, then i don't see your position.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
Okay, so long story short, I'm dying inside because last month I lost an opportunity to give a very special girl my number. It is fucking me up inside and I'm depressed from time to time because of it.

Now.

She's performing at a show on the 22'nd. I live a few states away, and I only spoke to her twice, and very briefly, but I was absolutely, irreparably smitten with her, everything about her.

I feel like a fucking idiot really. But I wanna call her at the establishment she will be performing in and get her on the phone. Because the alternative is waiting till next year, and boy, many fucking things happen in a year.

On a scale from 1 through 10, just how creeped out do you think she'd be? (Taking into account that her performance/musical act is also very creepy.)

Should I hold it in till next year and accept I have fucked up?
>>
>>18139441
Very creeped out, stay away dude.
>>
>>18139436
No. I have worked low paying, boring jobs where my customers talked down to me and after it was all done my boss talked down to me.
But after that I get to go home and enter a private zone where everything - my friends, family, my sexual thoughts, my body - are nobody's business but mine. I would not give that up for anything. No one gets to colonize my privacy.

Also yeah I realized you (potentially) meant just once, but it's the principle for me. It's something I never want to allow to be used in business.
>>
>How long do guys usually last?

Ive only had sex with one guy and he usually lasts 5-10 mins. I feel like that isnt long enough
>>
>>18139436
Being an ugly guy with high standards, this would be a miracle. Otherwise, I would.
>>
>>18139449
Yeah, a possible one time proposal.
>>
>>18139425
At this point I agree with almost everything you said. I still keep seeing and doing chivalry irrespectively of apperance though (although, of course, way more often toward attractive girls). It's easier than to always decide whether a woman is attractive enough or not. Also, it's simply a nice thing to do and I like doing nice things to people.
So please, don't think it's unexistant. Just rare.

Also, cheers! you are a very reasonable person and it's a pleasure to have a conversation with you
>>
>>18139447
Hmm.. just wait till next year I guess...

This is not a good feel at all.
>>
>>18139453
I see. Answered it already but by now I came up with a better way to describe it I think. I feel like it's a matter of dignity to refuse to put a price on those personal parts of life, to not make it so vulgar as to say 100 or 1000 bucks buys someone something that naturally springs from your own heart and mind. You make yourself into a commodity.

I can understand how others would feel differently and feel like they get the last laugh by cashing in on their body. I understand that perspective, I just don't share it.
>>
>>18139436
No I would not, ever. I don't want to degrade myself that much.
>>
>>18139458
I see, I think most people wouldn't do it but because of possible consequences or shame of familiar people knowing rather than any kind of moral or ideological values such as yourself and I think that's very laudable.
>>
>>18139450
it seems pretty average.
DSMV considers premature ejaculation is he lasts under a minute (or was it 45 seconds?)
5 seems fair, 10 seems good

I can do it for half an hour at times (then I cum and go for another, longer, round). And then at times I have enough after a couple of minutes and just finish the girl manually.

Keep in mind, that time perception may be really distorted during sex
>>
>>18139456
To be fair, it is hard for me to judge if someone does me a favor whether this is because he thinks I'm cute, because I am a woman, or simply because he would do it for anyone and is really nice. So mostly speaking from observing others there.

Thanks man, that's nice to hear, I feel the same way. It's way too rare to find someone on here who will (partly) disagree with you without becoming hostile.
>>
>>18139447
I mean, I put myself in her shoes, it would be strange to recieve a call all the way from 4 states away.. But a part of me stupidly feels I will be able to transmit to her something good. The other feels like I'm acting out of desperation. And still another, just plain unhappy thinking she may be single, and sometime this year, probably find somebody, and then I'll be truly fucked.
>>
>>18139435
I'll try to explain my thinking. This got a little semantically complicated, so lets call my girlfriend Anna, and the other woman Becky.

I considered the inverted situation. What if i was together with Becky? I would still love Anna and think about her, but if i was together with Becky and Anna gave me a chance i would definitely choose Becky.
But as the situation is now, i'm together with Anna and if Becky gave me a chance, i'm not as certain how i would choose. Does that mean i don't love the both?

But Becky doesn't seem likely to give me that chance if i don't actively pursue her, and even then i'll probably end up with neither woman.
>>
How dateable am I?

Im 20, avg height, sophomore in college. Dont drink, dont do much in all honesty, tend to just stay home, talk to my family online a lot, mostly play games. Have a couple of friends I see on campus, nothing else really. Active in my schools gaming clubs etc. Im skinny, I guess? I weigh on the lower portion of healthy and I just do body weight shit daily. Im not ugly, Ive got a slightly angled nose, but I dont think its noticeable. Ive got a good jawline and shit. Maybe a 6/10? Idk.

Honestly curious as to what girls would think of me, I think Im pretty average, nothing special.
>>
>>18139506
Well, I like video games, and my current bf is skinny and average height. But you'd have to demonstrate something else of interest to be honest-politics, literature or something. There are too many men in the world who only like video games.
>>
>>18139506
what >>18139522 said. There are too many men in the world who are into video games.

Go on /fa/. Being well dressed will instantly make you just that little bit interesting. And if you're skinny you will be able to pull it off. Just take care of your looks and stay open and friendly.
>>
if ur skinny hit the gym. will help alot. might take a few months to put on tons of muscle, but its well worth the investment
>>
Girls (or guys)

Why would you struggle to ask your crush for advice, even if you are currently friends?

(I want the input of mine, but I still feel funny about asking her)
>>
General really:

My friend and I were on a couch talking, and for a moment I looked down at my phone to answer messages. When I looked back over at me he was just staring at me with this smile. I was staring back smiling/laughing and asked what he was doing, and then he laughed and looked away. It's not exactly the first time it's happened.

I'm guessing it's pretty likely he's crushing or something, right?
>>
>>18139522
Would you stop trying to look for beta orbiters on this board? Don't you have anything better to do
>>
>>18139436
Absolutely, but it depends on how much money is at play.
>>
>>18139436

I'm female, and I have no shame. So yeah, probably. If I really needed it.
>>
>>18139634
>pretends to be a woman online
>>
Hey, girls, if you have a short bit of time I have a quick question that's been pestering me a bit since last night.

Yesterday before I left work I told this cute girl (she has a boyfriend) that I liked her outfit, just a quick compliment, didn't pull her aside or anything and look her in the eyes and tell her, just mentioned it like "hey btw, that outfit, looks great on you", and she was like "yeah I'm gonna get tons of tipssss", and I gave a quick smile, said like "ya" or "it works" or s/t and then left work. Wasn't a lewd outfit either or nothing, just one I haven't seen her or anyone really wear often.

Like I got this paranoid feeling the moment she left she was like talking bad of me like I'm creeping onto her or s/t to the other waitresses.
I have a bad habit of trying to talk to her and only really coming up with like "oh you should work more morning shifts" or "I saw you're working monday with me, cool etcetc" or something instead of actually talking to her, so it might come across as kind of... weird, because we don't talk rly. But we're friendly to eachother etc and she jokes around with me sometimes, so it's not like I'm a total stranger.

TL;DR are the majority of girls universally going to just be happy to hear someone likes their outfit? Or do you think it'd come across as weirdo? It depends on the girl I know, but like, if someone told me they liked my hair or s/t I wouldn't take their compliment as coming on to me, I'd just gain some confidence prolly, which is always nice. So wondering if it's the same.

Ik this is a lame pointless stupid question but that's why I'm just asking anonymously on /adv/ and not to a psychiatrist.
>>
How do I get a girl to stop talking to me? I've asked her twenty different ways and finally got fed up and wrote a novel a couple days ago telling her why I didn't want to talk to her, but she keeps sending messages and when I ignored them even messaged my mum. How do I get her to stop?
>>
>>18139759
You go dark and block her. If telling her to fuck off hasn't working responding at all will just encourage her.
>>
To grills:

How do I actually make myself attractive?
How do I make myself approachable?
Are they the same thing?
>>
>>18139781
>How do I actually make myself attractive?
Don't be ugly

>How do I make myself approachable?
Don't be threatening-looking
Do note that being approachable doesn't mean that people approach you

>Are they the same thing?
Clearly not
>>
>>18139785
How do I tell if I'm uggo?
>>
>>18139788
You probably aren't
>>
>>18139788
Figure out if you're fat or weird looking.

Ask the internet
Ask friends who are honest.
>>
>>18139794
>fat
Tubby
>weird looking
Honestly not as weird as people who are more sexually successful than me but that's me talking

One day I will post a pic of myself, maybe tomorrow just to gauge things.
Where though? /soc/?
>>
>>18139799
Don't bet on people who you think are ugly doing better than you. You don't know how those relationships happened.

/soc/ could work, just always take it with a grain of salt. If you're going to ask people for opinions ask for recommendations vs. "am I ugly?" because you could get tumblr responses with the later.
>>
My girlfriend's vagina is REALLY fucking tight. I can barely squeeze two fingers in there.

We haven't had penetrative sex yet because it won't fit....any ideas?
>>
>>18139886
did you try stimulating something other than her vagina before you get down there? gotta get her wet n wild before you can dive in dude
>>
>>18139886
Is she a virgin? You just gotta pop it open. It will hurt both of you at first, but it's a hurdle that must be dealt with.
>>
>>18139896
Yeah we''ve gotten her really wet. I love fluids so that's definitely been something on our radar. I like her so wet I need a snorkel desu.

>>18139897
I think this might be it. She has a dildo but she always just uses it to vibrate her clit. She's never even actually penetrated herself. Although, how do I really if the hymen is actually there? I can get the two fingers in and it doesn't feel...tearable? I dunno. I just feel like tell her "Ok, I'm gonna tear your vagina and then we'll be okie dokie!" won't really let her relax etc.
>>
>>18139904
The hymen isn't something you can tell is 'tearable' because your fingers and your penis are very different. When I was a virgin, I could still finger myself.
Basically you've just got to
1. make sure she's aroused, wet, and generally prepared
2. That's important, by the way. If the pain is too much, and she's not motivated to get through this obstacle, it's going to be horrible for the two of you
3. Get ready, (use lube if need be), prod around where your fingers fit in, and just push slowly with your hips until it's in.

This was my personal experience with my boyfriend at the time, so it could be different for the two of you.
Try a basic position like missionary, and have her legs and hips sitting up on your lap so she's lined up comfortable with you.
She might cry, check if she's OK or if she wants you to stop. Just make her feel good once it's in.
Good luck to you both.
>>
>>18139919
Thanks for the advice, anon. I'll talk to her about it.

Out of curiosity, is it anything she could do herself? I discovered that she'd never been penetrated when I bought her a remote control vibrator and we couldn't get it in. Then I tried to insert her personal vibrator and it wouldn't go in. I was like "...Have you ever put this IN yourself, or just played with your clit with it?"

I think you can guess the answer.

If need be, could I just ask her to take her personal dildo, make herself comfortable in her own space, and get it over with?
>>
>>18139919
>>18139933
I ask because I think sometimes she puts too much pressure on herself to perform in sex. I get how that feels, so if this were a problem that I could take care of on my own, I'd enjoy having that option
>>
>>18139933
>Is there anything she could do herself?
Yeah, trying to actually use the dildo would definitely help. Just have her do it by herself, though. Try and give her space to explore her own body, I guess. Like I said, it depends on her motivation. If she doesn't really want to rush into losing her virginity, well, trying to shove a dick, or a dildo in her, won't go down so well.
But yeah, be encouraging and supportive.
>>
>>18139937
Man, she shouldn't be putting too much anxiety in her performance. Everything should come naturally if you're both feeling in the mood. You have to make it especially clear to her that your first time for everything is more often than not pretty awkward and/or embarrassing.
>>
>>18139939
Thanks anon. I definitely want to keep her comfortable and supportive. Outside of penetration we have an active, awesome sex life. It just feels a little strange that we've done a lot of things...except p in v. Y'know?

>>18139944
I tell her and I tell her, anon! We've been together more than a year and sometimes she still freaks out if I catch her with something in her teeth or anything less than perfect. Blugh. I love you, I don't care if you have a sesame seed in your teeth or a fleck of toilet paper in your pussy. Cmon.
>>
>>18139946
You sound like a top boyfriend, anon. Good job, keep it up, proud of you.
But seriously, I hope that she appreciates your love for her. That's something very valuable.
>>
>>18139954
Aw thanks a lot! She's definitely very appreciative. She gushes nonstop to the point of it being a little annoying. But I'd rather a flood than a drought, and it keeps our passion flowing. I just wish she could chill and forgive herself for things. She accidentally kneed me in the balls today and I just winced and said I needed a second to recover, and you'd think that she accidentally killed me with how guilty and upset she was acting.

Babe. You kicked me in the balls. It's gonna happen. What the fuck ever. If anyone's gotta do it, I'd rather it be you
>>
For both,

I have recently come to terms that my psycopath/sociopath cousins who are also a compulsive liars has done to me more damage than I could ever imagine.

What could I do to reverse the damage?
Should I confront them?
Is it possible this is just some sort of misunderstanding since both of them is also a social recluse/introvert?
>>
>>18139997
>For both,
Make your own thread. This isn't a dumping ground for questions unrelated to the threads topic and guidelines.
>>
>>18139997
>both
>>>make a thread
>>
>>18139522
>politics

I don't think adding "ardent Trump supporter" would be of any help here
>>
matched with someone on tinder
We've been talking a lot recently via text, set something up for this week in terms of meeting up, she calls me tonight on her way home from hanging with friends because she was scared to walk home alone. It was a fun conversation though.

Would a woman act this way if she was expressing interest? Im very confused.
>>
File: 1489335154011.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489335154011.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>18140079

>Would a woman act this way if she was expressing interest?

No clue. Women act many different ways for many different reasons. Women are people, not a species of Pokemon.

>Im very confused.

Then make yourself unconfused. Ask her out and/or tell her you're interested in dating her. Her answer will solve your confusion.
>>
Girls

My girlfriend of 2 weeks and I are both virgin's at 19. She's told me she's not ready for full on sex yet. Anyways we went out drinking for my birthday even though she had work in the morning. Long story short I ended up eating her out for like 15 minutes. She seemed to enjoy it, heavy breathing, shaking, low-key moaning, legs wrapped around me, grabbing my hair. She was pretty drunk so I didn't want to make her do anything she didn't want to, she kissed me goodbye and I walked home.

So now we have dinner plans tuesday night and she's very clear about wanting to go to my place afterwards.

So my question is how do I break the news about my small penis? I'm a really big/tall guy (6'4, 250lb) and my body is completely ravaged by stretch marks since I've lost 70lb's so I'm really not confident, it wasn't until last night that I was comfortable even to take off my shirt and show off my man titties.

On a sidenote, how the fuck do you French kiss? We are definitely not doing it right.
>>
I don't feel sexually satisfied with my GF of 2 and a bit years.

She's my only sexual partner and she's never sucked my dick, never climaxed, and never does anything really adventurous. She also complains about pain a lot even after 10 minutes of me fingering her to her obvious pleasure and her stopping me and wanting me to insert benis.

I want to experiment with other girls to see if it's just me being shit or unattractive as to why she's never climaxed (though allegedly she flat out never has through sex or masturbation) but I don't know, even if it were to be worth it, where to begin with finding a fuccbuddy.

Wot do?
>>
>>18140119
dump her or make her start considering your pleasure as important. therapists may help in this
>>
>>18140119
She sounds pretty selfish. I agree with the other anon, dump her and find someone less unless she starts considering your needs.
>>
For dudes:

>You've got a smokin' hot 22-year-old friend.
>You like her well enough.
>She's been in a relationship your entire friendship, recently single.
>She starts showing you clear interest.

Choose one:
>The 'thrill of the chase', so to speak.
>She's basically begging for your dick and doesn't pussyfoot around at all.
>>
A girl arbitrarily asks me this on tinder:
"How come you are here, btw?
Feel free to answer honestly :D"

What does this mean? I am there to meet girls.
>>
>>18140170
>>18140166
That's the thing, in every other aspect she's great: cooks, cleans, supports me, and we have a great symbiotic relationship.

I also suspect her vanilla nature comes from some sort of sexual suppression from being pressured into playing with her friend at the time's dick when she was 11, so it feels very wrong to abandon her over that.
>>
>>18140174
I'd probably not consider her (you, I'll guess) at all no matter which of those two options.

Being recently single, I wouldn't chase you and if you came to me, I'd be thinking I'm the rebound.
>>
>>18140177
That's all very sad but it doesn't mean you should be sad and suffering too.
>>
>>18140176
"Looking to meet new people but maybe something more if I clicked with someone"
>>
>>18140180
I'm not suffering that much. I just want to get some degenerate sexual catharsis.

Even if I were to break up with her there's no guarantee I'd get any other girlfriend at all.
>>
>>18140174
for one thing, not to say friendzone, but yeah, friendzone. and what >>18140178 said about rebounds.
i'd be more likely to keep her purely as a friend.
>>
>>18140183
Well my gf isn't adventurous or sexual at all really, which wore me down a lot. She didn't know and I never said anything but I guess she could tell. Anyway, she ultimately came up with the idea that I could go out and be sexual and stupid with women as long as I never get emotionally attached or see them more than once or twice.
>>
>>18140190
Did it work? Are you still together in a healthy and loving relationship?

Do you think I could do such a thing, as horrible as the concept sounds, without letting her know what I'm up to?
>>
>>18140196
It's remained healthy. I've also said that anytime she wants to pull the plug, I'd bail out of whatever is going on and that would be that. 6 months and we're both going good.

I suppose you could but you might have guilt from the secrecy, I feel guilt about it even though she's cool with it. If you still want to do it in secret, just follow the rule we have which is NO ATTACHMENT and don't see them more than once or twice. And if she ever found out, explain why and how it was purely sexual, not emotional.

In all honesty, it will keep your relationship healthy since you'll be getting whats missing in your relationship.
>>
>>18139593
I have a bf. I was just telling him that his physicality is not an issue. However, to be more dateable he'd need to add some more interests.
>>
>>18139781
>How do I actually make myself attractive?
Dress well, keep yourself slim and healthy. Not much else I can advise, everyone finds different things attractive.
>How do I make myself approachable?
Don't give off desperate, cringy or threatening vibes, smile etc.
>Are they the same thing?
No.
>>
>>18140178
>>18140184
Wait, seriously? This isn't an answer I had even considered.

By 'recently' I mean three months. I hope he doesn't think it was a rebound thing; I've wanted this chance since we met.
>Too late. Already banged.
>>
>>18140202
The next big question: how the fuck do I pick up girls to casually smash that won't be crazy?
>>
>>18140208
Wait wait wait how long have you been friends?

>Too late. Already banged.
You also mentioned you had your bf through the entire friendship which means you cheated, so this ain't looking good. After something like this I'd probably not trust you in a relationship. Fuck buddies maybe, but I could never get emotionally invested.
>>
>>18140210
I honestly don't really know. Tindr is risky from what I've heard from friends and clubs can be hit and miss. The way I've got it is by somehow pulling women who were at their jobs who just gave a few hints and I asked what time they got off work and went out with them. I feel a little shitty for leading them on for a few dates, banging once or twice then just leaving but I love my gf.
>>
>>18140208
>had bf before you even became friends with him
>banged already
something doesnt add up here
>>
File: 1473080528415.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1473080528415.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
>>18140214
>You also mentioned you had your bf through the entire friendship which means you cheated

What? Three months ago I broke up with my boyfriend of four years. I've been friends with this guy for two years. The bangin' only took place this week.

I have never and will never fuck around in a relationship.
>>
Girls:

what was the least reason you slept with someone? (relationships/fwbs excluded obviously)
>>
>>18140226
Least? What does that even mean?
>>
>>18140220
>no job
>most likely job soon will be software engineering internship
fugg it's going to be full of uggos won't it

Here's hoping I can get an internship being advertised for over in Japan and I can get all the fat sideways pussi I need
>>
>>18140225
Alright that makes a little more sense then. Still, I'd be thinking that I'm the rebound and I'd just go along for the ride for now.
>>
File: tumblr_n5tpchFrog1rfngx5o1_250.png (139KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5tpchFrog1rfngx5o1_250.png
139KB, 250x272px
>>18140226
Because it's obvious that we've both liked eachother for a long time and I wanted to, but I'm starting to wonder if that was a mistake thanks to this thread.
>>
>>18140233
>software engineering
>uggos
Yes probably. Have you considered nightclubs and such? You really shouldn't get involved with people you're working with or studying with anyway. Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>18140240
>nightclubs
I am even worse at dancing than I am at regularly talking to women I'm afraid. How does pulling at clubs work?
>>
>>18140240
>Don't shit where you eat.
Actually this has me thinking. There is one girl in particular who was always pretty intimate when we were at school together, got very touchy at parties, etc. She goes to the same university as me and my girlfriend.

She also drunkenly licked my peepee at the end of school ball and got fingered by me in the morning while she was in a relationship (which she still is in).

Do you think there is a significant risk of approaching her for some drinks together to see what happens, or?
>>
>>18138924
>Do you actually want a girl who's educated
Yes within reason, she doesn't have to be a phd but she has to have a certain degree of political and philosophical depth
>Do you want someone artistic or intelligent (or both)?
Personally they don't need to be artistic but have some appreciation for it
>Are there any activities that you find it attractive when a woman does certain activities (outside of overtly sexual ones, obviously)? Tbh a girls smile is one of the most attractive things
>>
I know this may seem like a silly question, but is it possible to be attractive even if you don't see yourself as such?

I've had a small handful of women tell me I am attractive, but I always assumed they were humoring me or lying, even after I had pressed and they still said so.

But I see myself in pictures or in the mirror and I just sink, I feel like a 1/10. I really hope it's just a matter of confidence, but how can I truly know if it's my looks or not?
>>
>>18140232
like something very little.
Like when you fuck somebody because you like their Lamborghini. Or shoes. Or smile. Or whatever.
>>
>>18140287
Oh, well the sentence doesn't make sense, but anyway; I've never had a hookup. So I've only slept with the two boyfriends I've had, and my girlfriend currently.
>>
>>18140281
>how can I truly know if it's my looks or not?
that's simple. attractiveness is subjective. Completely subjective. So it's never "truly" this or "truly" that.
If they think so - you've gotta believe, they are the only one to tell what they believe or not
If they don't - you've gotta accept it just the same.

Here goes. You may read some stuff on anorexia - people with it have distorted perception of their own selves, so that when they are skinny they still see themselves as fat, never being able to believe the others.

So just fucking believe and stop caring
>>
>>18140294
ah, you're of that kind
>I'll answer, even though the question isn't directed for me in the slightiest
>I'll also insult them while I'm there

You are not wellcome here
>>
>>18140303
The question was aimed at girls. That anon is ostensibly a girl. They answered, and said they're not a whore who sleeps with men over cars.
>>
>>18140306
and the question was directed for those "whores", although I refuse to call them that myself
>>
>>18140312
So you don't want to hear from the majority of girls who aren't like that?
>>
>>18140226
I sleep with men and women I find attractive. Nothing more, nothing less. I go into relationships with people I find both attractive AND interesting.
>>
girls. i just developed laugh lines. im 29, am i fucked?
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
Need a woman's advice here much thanks,

So my gf has gone really really angry lately and has gone overly-jealous on my ass. I worked at a cosmetics shop for 4 months where it was mostly women, and my gf has always been mocking me with stuff like "You're going at work to bang those whores again right??", constantly asking me about them. Also, for half an year now she is checking my facebook, my mails, my phone for any sort of communication with a woman. God forbid for me to even say hi to a woman and I'm in for a big shit.

Today I told her that I had enough and that I can't go on like this. It's really stressful for me to be thought of as a cheating bastard every single moment of my life, even if i'm on the toilet.
So the reply was "Ïf you don't like it, you're free to go"

So what piece of advice would a woman give to me now ? Am I still being the pig here ?
>>
>>18140316
exactly
>>
>>18140323
Look, I am a girl, but any sane human would recommend you get out of there. That level of invasion of your privacy is not appropriate, and that level of mistrust is very unhealthy for a relationship.

She's being unreasonable and downright intrusive, and with jealous types, it's probably only going to get worse.

Are you overly attached to her? Entangled financially? Been going out long?
>>
>>18140237
Are you trying to get a relationship out of it or something?
>>
>>18140325
So like, what are you trying to find out?
>>
>>18140323
Go now and call her bluff. You already know you can't live like this so why prolong it? Run for the fucking hills and don't look back.
>>
>>18140323
dude, I'm not a woman, but it seems like the ol' attention game. I bet she expects you to apologise profusely and swear not to say such thing again.
And if you just leave as she suggests, she'll start panicking and trying to manipulate you emotionally.
Just be hard and not bent your rules an inch
>>
File: megg-mogg-owl.gif (99KB, 443x374px) Image search: [Google]
megg-mogg-owl.gif
99KB, 443x374px
>>18140329
>>18140329
Nah, I'm just going along for the ride. Whatever happens.

I'd hate for a close friend to suddenly think that I'm a huge slut, though, even if he is one himself.
>>
>>18140331
like, the least thing that made a girl have sex with somebody.
You either have severe problems with reading comprehension or are trying to hard to troll here
>>
>>18140328

>>18140328

We've been living together for a year and a half now and she's paying half the rent, I'm paying the other half + bills... Well yeah I do love her alot, I always encouraged and helped her to follow and fund her dreams, always been a very understanding and calm person...

Other than the living together part, there's nothing still keeping me going..Yeah, one more thing : if I go out for 2 beers at the pub I'm labeled as a drunkard and she will NOT talk or look at me at all when I get home, for the remainder of the day, and she will flame me for being a drunkard that will one day beat her ass and become homeless.
It's hard for me to even go to the pub these days
>>
>>18140338
I am asking you why you want to find that out. It's a bit rich to complain about my comprehension skills when you're the one who's original comment isn't even remotely correctly formatted.
>>
>>18140336
To be honest I'd probably be a bit skeeved out if I found out a girl wanted to fuck me when she was with her ex, even if she refrained from cheating. There's a line between finding someone attractive and jerking off to their facebook pictures, and apparently you crossed that a good while ago.
>>
let my rephrase my question. im 29 and just developed laugh lines around my mouth. is this really unattractive?
>>
>>18140332

I guess that I can support myself financially even living it alone in a 2 door apartment. Rent is huge tho but my general living costs are pretty small...

>>18140334
I'm not the one spewing crap that I'm a cheating bastard and I never once told her that if she doesn't like it, she may leave. I believe in communication and repairing things
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>18140354

It's not like you chose to have laugh lines, calm down lady. Nobody will really give a shit about some laugh lines.
>>
Help some chink pig and her ugly face is trying to ruin my reputation as a man! I can't stand for this she's been stalking me and making retarded claims she's pregnant with my child when in reality she's a gross bitch with fertility issues. How to I get this hideous pig deported for being a delusional pig?
>>
>>18140356
>I'm not the one spewing crap that I'm a cheating bastard and I never once told her that if she doesn't like it, she may leave. I believe in communication and repairing things
I think you misunderstood me. I'm taking your part here. Just saying what I think she'll think/do based on my experiences from slightly similar situation
>>
>>18140356
There's no repairing someone who's jealous. It may go away briefly but one day you'll catch her looking on your phone or checking your emails and find out she'd been secretly doing it all along.

I've been there dude, get the fuck out now while you still can.
>>
>>18140348
curiosity
>>
>>18140362

Well, she did say that she will NEVER change and will never stop being angry and stop being jealous so it's either this or I can pack my stuff. I'd say her position is pretty clear on the matter.

>>18140364
i've considered this situation aswell.
>>
>>18138924
Id woman who is genuinely nice to me and who i can i can honestly trust because i dont have the time, energy, or money to waste on failing relationships it probably stems from my childhood and how my parents never had a very good relationship.
>>
>>18139041
I like to watch hardcore porn and imagine I'm getting fucked. Is that weird?
>>
File: 30199.jpg (68KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
30199.jpg
68KB, 590x400px
>>18138924

Are you a human person or a washing machine ? A person without goals, dreams or passions is already dead, he/she just didn't receive the death certificate yet.

A woman is supposed to be a stimulating goal in our life, someone to push us daily to become better and better, someone that will be for us when shit hits the fan and when the succes abounds over us.

And a boring woman will never be such things.
>>
>>18139546
Ideas?
>>
>>18139129
I'm a lesbian and from what I can tell my sexuality is wired much more like a man's than a woman's. Is that normal?
>>
>>18138959 I get it how you imagine a person tends to be better depending on how you view said person than how they turn out when you finally speak to them.
>>
>>18140396
Yes, completely.
There are individual variations and it's not like women don't react to visual stimulation or males don't react to emotional one.
>>
>>18140395
because you never want to show her any weaknesses on your part, just as the lack of knowledge, etc.
she's a crush, you wan't to impress her
>>
>>18140287
I wanted to force myself to feel more strongly for a guy I was dating, because he loved me and it would've been great if I loved him too. It didn't work, unsurprisingly.
>>
>>18140396
it's normal, but I wouldn't say it's a variation on your part, as the other anon suggested. Rather, homosexuals often express sexuality of the other sex
>>
>>18138924
I'd love a woman who could just fucking not be insecure around me. Same goes for male friends as well.

>>18140393
> someone to push us daily to become better and better
If you aren't doing that yourself then what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>18140408

sometimes we do tend to laze off. I for one admit that I tend to get comfortable every once in a while.
>>
ive been told if it werent for my personality, id easily have a girlfriend and had sex with several women already
is there any possible way to present myself in a different way so that i can actually begin some sort of relationship? what things can i do so that i can overcome this obstacle?
>>
>>18140443
so you're asking us how to decieve women in thinking you are a decent person. nah
>>
>>18138924
I want a human, someone who is able to care and feel.

I've had women who are overly focused on their own shit (career and goals) and it was terrible and lonely, I've had women who were too much into this stay-home shit and eventually they get bored of their lives and start project their problems into the relationship and it becomes hell. So now I just want someone with common sense, do you like staying home? Fine I don't mind, but know how to entertain yourself if things get boring, do something different, life is not all about career there are other interests you can pursue that don't involve money.
Do you like your career and have your goals, cool but don't just date someone so you're not left out of the BF gossip at work, know that you're dealing with another human with feelings who chose to depend on you, don't make me feel like I'm just another asset in your elaborated life plan.

Anyways what I mean is that all this crap doesn't matter, just be a good person and care for the one you choose to be with, people nowadays are either too focused on their own shit to even care about their partners or so fucking lost that they look into others as we're supposed to provide them with all the happiness they need while they just sit back and relax.
>>
>>18140420
>pretending to be a woman online
Don't you have anything better to do than troll in this threads? Really sad
>>
>>18140401
True. But actually going and asking for advice is probably better in the the long run as it shows I value her input
>>
>>18138740
Seeing a hot guy wont make me wet, just interested and 'on alert' I guess
Imagining sex makes me wet
Talking with my boyfriend over Skype and hearing his voice makes me wet, or it makes me sleepy and comfortable feeling.
Sometimes I will just randomly be very wet, usually after I wake up (probably had a dirty dream I cant remember)
After that, my own wetness will make me more wet and hornier
>>
>>18138749
>I dont care if hes doing typically manly things but just seeing guys working in general is hot, if theyre hot.
>shoulders, back, neck, hands, eyes
>Yes but Im probably very obvious about it
>No it doesnt make me wet but it does make me tingly and horny feeling
>>
>>18138761
Im autistic and Im fat because my mother fed us terribly, though now Ive already lost 20 pounds because I dont want to be a fat fuck.

The things that autistic boys do - like be furries- isnt related to what autistic girls do. The way the female mind normally works, they can reasonably become a furry or otaku without being autistic. In fact Id wager thats normal young teenage female behavior.
>>
>>18138812
Females preferring manly men is deeply rooted into the brain of all women
I hate modern feminism and how its made perfectly normal feelings and behaviors taboo
>>
>>18138861
I feel sad for you if you are confusing manliness with being dumb. Some of the most intelligent men I know are traditional and masculine men.

Most of the time people who say they avoid manly men because they cant have a conversation are dumb themselves, and are actually the ones not understanding the conversation. But then they go talk to their "non-manly man" and chat about Pokemon and what a HuffPo article said about physics and think they're intelligent.
>>
>>18138902
You sound less smarter than anyone else to me

>>18138918
>This guy is chopping wood so we wont have anything to talk about

Further confirmation that women who avoid manly men and say they want "intellectual guys" are not actually intellectuals
>>
>>18138959
Everyone judges everyone based off of looks because none of us are mind readers who can reach into each others souls upon first glance

I judge every single male I meet on looks, and after that happens assuming I maintain prolonged contact with them I will factor in their personality to their "rating"

It is all very automatic and Ive had very good friendships with guys, its totally non-harmful
>>
>>18138997
Im a virgin but I know that fingering myself can feel fucking amazing sometimes and just thinking about having my boyfriend inside me does weird things.
>>
>>18139043
I feel like you have not been in love
Anything sexual with them is amazing, even if it isnt that great in actuality
>>
>>18139053
Untrue
Women who take testosterone - female to male transsexuals - all say that there is a significant change in libido and with this change they nearly all say images and videos are far more arousing to them than they used to be.

Men are inherently more visual - this is because a man wants to select a healthy woman and the signs of health are very clear.
Women are more emotional, because health alone is not enough. They need a man that is strong and reliable - a provider/defender, who is also healthy. This is why they become aroused emotionally and mentally, thats how you test for those traits.

Of course everyone can train themselves to have a different result, like you have with your literotica
>>
>>18139082
Civilzation didnt magically end the influence of evolution on us for thousands of years. Weve been "animals" much much longer than we've been "civilized" and we know that in so many facets of life our bodies and minds have not caught up to the advancement around us.

Because there is no pressure against things like how we become attracted to one another, then that will not go away.
In fact, even in a civilized world it is still beneficial for men to want healthy women and for women to want strong men.
Society shapes us, but it does not change who we are at core. The same influences push and pull us, though sometimes they take us different directions.
>>
>>18140294
>gf currently

does your name start with an L by any chance?
>>
Women

So I've already posted here, and I realize my situation is hopeless until next year, and even then I can't be certain.

I passed up a perfectly good opportunity to give a girl I was basically falling in love with my number..

Needless to say, I've been depressed as hell since last month from time to time.

I'm curious to know.. just how I should approach her when I finally see her again?

I just wanna hug her and never let her go again. I'm hoping desperately that she doesn't have anybody in her life, but she's so incredibly beautiful, that I would find it hard to believe if she didn't...

This feeling has lingered on so long, I feel I need to go on meds. Like seriously. Or start drinking or something, not a good feel.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.