[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men's tank top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

So I really want to buy some tank tops to be more comfortable in the summer with. I dont want a super low douchey one like most people wear I would want some along the lines of pic related, but I dont have big muscley arms like I feel your suppose to have. I have decently sized arms I hit the gym for a little while but nothing crazy enough to show off. Would I look stupid wearing these??
>>
>>18138560
whoa pics super small

https://www.amazon.com/Sunset-Coconut-Trees-T-shirt-BLACK/dp/B01F9JOGLU/ref=sr_1_10?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1489867191&sr=1-10&nodeID=1040658&psd=1&keywords=tank%2Btops&th=1

thats the link to it
>>
bump this is very relevant to my interests
>>
>>18138594
whats your interest?
>>
>>18138560
If you're skinny you can't wear one if you go to the gym and have like 15 inch arms then that's fine
>>
>>18138600
if its possible to wear a tank and still look like a decent person
>>
>>18138618
im more chubby then skinny, im like 200 pounds but my arms have a little definition in them for muscles.
>>
>>18138560
Tank tops are for jacked dudes only. Just wear a normal shirt, have a few inches less of a sleeve isn't going to effect your comforability.
>>
You can get better arms than most guys lifting dumbbells 20 minutes a day six days a week for a couple of months. Go out today and get some adjustable weights. Look on /fit/ and get someone to give you the Poor Home Gym Lifter .jpg
>>
I'm skinny and wear one

Deal with it
>>
Dude if anyone blames you for wearing a tank top when its hot outside, they are the douche.
>>
>>18138560
I'm in pretty great shape - tank tops make me come off more like a douchebag that is trying to show off

If you're not in great shape you're just going to look like someone that is trying to stay comfortable

>Just go buy one
>>
>>18138560
if you don't have good arms and shoulders, you'll look like shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.